Home
Cliffs:

Bro is at his apartment with side chick.
Girlfriend shows up at door.
After about an hour, side chick is thrown out of window sans clothes while GF is still waiting outside.
She ded.

Crazy schitt goes on in the projects.

Pic of side chick:
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A man in Chicago’s Uptown area has been accused of throwing a naked woman to her death from an apartment window on Wednesday.

“‘I threw the b*tch out the window,’ Tyson Tillman said in a phone call from the police station, according to prosecutor James O’Connor, a comment allegedly captured on a Chicago police officer’s bodyworn camera,” CWB Chicago reported Sunday, adding the victim was identified as Tabitha Tanner.

Tillman arrived at the building on North Magnolia late that evening and his girlfriend appeared nearly 40 minutes later, O’Connor explained.

Doorbell cameras reportedly showed the man’s girlfriend in the hallway, and just before 11:00 p.m., an outside camera caught the moment Tanner’s body fell to the ground in an alleyway behind the building.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2022...w-btch-window/
Gawddamnit Roger!!!
That was wasteful, sumbuddy could of still used her.
He didn do nuffin!!!!!
My side piece my choice
5th story window is the latest detail. Doesn’t sound like it was a quick death either.
Any pics of the main squeeze?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Gawddamnit Roger!!!

lol.
Not sayin’ whitey isn’t capable of something like this, but damn, black folks, get your [bleep] together.
"It's a damn tough life being a side kick Kemosahbee." Said Tanto...

*Native American writer Sherman Alexie, said that Kemosabe means “idiot” in Apache.

I wonder what it means in Chicago?
Originally Posted by Sako76
Any pics of the main squeeze?

Yep, 👍
This is sad.
Originally Posted by viking
Gawddamnit Roger!!!

lol.
Mines much nicer and I'd never throw her out of the window, lol
It’s Chicongo .. The Body Count is High ..
Some need Kill’n ..
Some Don’t..
It’s Chicongo..
Add one more to the Count..
*Laughs in Dan Blizerian*
Well, me an Travis gots one things to say bout dis. " U racists bastids".
Years ago, early one morning, my girlfriend showed up at my side-chick’s place, but there were bars on the windows and it was only the second floor. Side-chick left town that morning. Girlfriend moved out about a month later. They can be funny…
https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2022...w-btch-window/

Page Not Found.

Was her name Page?
Seen Um Cum ..
Seen Um Go..
Originally Posted by akrange
Seen Um Cum ..
Seen Um Go..

Hahaha. Winner, wimner....
Cut the guy some slack. He didnt have time to think. They never do.
Pretty sure under the new gun law, killin’ your side chick counts against you……..
Black lives splatter.
Too kinky
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
My side piece my choice
Post-bang abortion?
Back in the early 80s, I hired a woman from the projects to clean my place and straighten up the coffee house. She was a conscientious woman. She did plenty of cleaning and laundry for the price. She normally came and went using an underground cab company that I ended up utilizing to give the shove to patrons that had overstayed their welcome.

She nearly came to her end in much the same way, only this was accomplished by ejection from the passenger seat of a vehicle being driven by her boyfriend. It was estimated he was driving 40 MPH when it occurred. She ended up with a split liver.

I eventually had to intercede with the hospital staff, because it became clear they were going to let her die, despite obvious signs she also had an intestinal blockage. She was a welfare case, and they didn't want to operate a second time. I stood on my hind legs and she ended up having another procedure and eventually pulled through. As I remember, the driver was not charged.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Breitbart story (Page found.)
Not bad looking for a dark one.
NBNs....

Judge should just have him thrown out 5th floor window and get on with the next case...
I think I'm going to keep mine, no windows for her, going out tomorrow evening if things work out and she can get off work early enough.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Groid life can be tough.
Originally Posted by hanco

Could just be a great picture....but I think she is downright pretty.
Originally Posted by poboy
Black lives splatter.
lol
Originally Posted by hanco

Could just be a great picture....but I think she is downright pretty.

WAS 😳
Fugg em and fling em.
Originally Posted by poboy
Black lives splatter.
laugh laugh
I reserve judgement until we see pics of main squeeze.

But at first glance, it appears he killed "the purty one".
Another example of how we live in a Throw Away society.
Didn't even hit the recycle bin. Sheesh
Originally Posted by RUM7
Another example of how we live in a Throw Away society.
Didn't even hit the recycle bin. Sheesh

No time to rinse it out first.
I'll stipulate to the dude being a piece of work...

but WTF was the side-chick doing with that loser to begin with? I'd expect that to be fishing a little higher in the water column.....
Silverback surely.
© 24hourcampfire