Home
Posted By: Partsman have the date for my Surgery. - 07/15/22
August 23 I go in for a cornea transplant, it is on the left eye, hoping it goes well, sadly someone has to pass for me to get one.

Now have to find accommodations for a week for wife and I Close to hospital as the wife will not drive in the traffic, so either walk or take cabs.
Will be nice to see if I can actually get good eyesight, they hope for 20/40
Godspeed, Partsman.
God bless you and your Docs.

If this works after what your eye has been through it will be a modern miracle of man that wasnt possible a few years ago, and no, im not talking re the corneal transplant.
Hope it goes as best as possible for you, Partsman. Keep us posted.
Praying it all goes well.
Good luck parts!

No Uber rides there? Cheaper than cabs.
Good luck.
Good luck pal, I just said a little prayer for ya. . . .
best of luck. You got this!
Originally Posted by Partsman
August 23 I go in for a cornea transplant, it is on the left eye, hoping it goes well, sadly someone has to pass for me to get one.

Now have to find accommodations for a week for wife and I Close to hospital as the wife will not drive in the traffic, so either walk or take cabs.

Now you'll really be a "Partsman". Best of luck to you! Prayers sent!
Prayer sent.
Prayers for best outcome!
Well booked the hotel 2041.66 CDN for two for 8 nights.
Well booked the hotel 2041.66 CDN for two for 8 nights.
Criminy.

Is that in Vancouver?

If so, they should throw in free tickets to the Canuks the next time your in town. Lower level at a blue line maybe.

And I certainly hope the surgery is a roaring success.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Good Luck to you and praying for your surgeon's steady hands.

Here's wishing you good drugs, hot nurses and a favorable outcome.
Tomorrow is the day, 9:30 am our time I go under the knife and get that cornea transplant, will take a while to heal, so will only be able to fondle my new to me firearms.
Tomorrow is the day, 9:30 am our time I go under the knife and get that cornea transplant, will take a while to heal, so will only be able to fondle my new to me firearms.
Hoping it goes well.

Did you ask about them Canucks tickets? grin

Spend all that money, even Canadian money, you should get a kicker thrown in. laugh
Good Luck Pman.
Posted By: DMc Re: have the date for my Surgery. - 08/23/22
Only done the cataract thing. I'm sure you'll be fine. Let us know how much better you see! Best to you and may God guide the surgeons hands.
I hope all goes well for you.

eyes are one touchy deal all the best to you and yours prayers sent.

norm
Big day today, Prayers for you parts.
Thoughts and well wishes go with you today!
A colleague had one last year due to parasites in her eye. She’s been doing well and very happy with the results. JaguarTX summed it up.
Best wishes for a successful procedure.
Posted By: 673 Re: have the date for my Surgery. - 08/23/22
Best wishes for a speedy recovery Partsman!
Good luck!!
© 24hourcampfire