Home
I just finished a herculean bowl of Briarworks Peach Cobbler...so chasing to with Maker's Mark on ice.

What are you drinking his tonight/this weekend/as long as this thread is in play?

PS Don't drink and gunplay...it's dangerous.
Genesee Ice and will move to Canadian Mist after a couple more, same as every night!
Old Grand Dad, bottled in bond. Unpolluted.
Originally Posted by waterrat
Genesee Ice and will move to Canadian Mist after a couple more, same as every night!

Do you have a gambling problem?
Busch light. ALOT.
A friend gave me a fifth of Hendrick's gin so I am sipping it via martini. I like it but it too pricey for me when others suffice.
I much prefer Beefeater, even if either one is free.
Originally Posted by mathman
I much prefer Beefeater, even if either one is free.

Agree but I prefer the 80 proof of Gordons...
G&T, with my pipe. Usually get 2.5 drinks out of a can of tonic and I pour healthy, so that’s enough. Spoked the pipe tonight instead of a cigar.

Bombay gin. I might have to try Beefeater as I’m having trouble finding enough juniper lately.
A few days ago I ran across an unopened 1.5L bottle of cheap tequila I bought about 1985 . I'm mixing it with grape Kool-Aid.
2 Palomas at the Mexican restaurant.
Started spraying at 3:00 this morning. So time for bed.
12 pack of Michelob Ultra Organic Seltzer.

Classic Collection.
Poor mans margaritas.

Don Julio and Dole Pineapple, orange, banana juice.
Originally Posted by windridge
A few days ago I ran across an unopened 1.5L bottle of cheap tequila I bought about 1985 . I'm mixing it with grape Kool-Aid.

Better than that Canadian Mist mentioned earlier.
Originally Posted by SamOlson
12 pack of Michelob Ultra Organic Seltzer.

Classic Collection.

What has happened to you?

Look into testosterone replacement therapy, quick!
Had a Banquet after work. Then 8-9 more. And then this one.
Originally Posted by mathman
What has happened to you?

I quit drinking....lol
Oh schit, gang here kept talking Fresca w/vodka. I like Vodka & finally found Fresca. Zero carbs, zero calories. One big fuqking problem, it goes down like a 2 dollar tire & taste pretty good. This stuff replaces quick to go flat club soda & fresh limes all in one swipe.

Gotta watch this drink. Too good, too easy.
Fat Bottom Knockout IPA
Occasionally a good half bottle of a decent pinot noir (tonight), otherwise Blue Moon light w/ a shot of lemon juice. 1 or 2 a night as I'm doing keto and the weight is going away. smile

And that pic of Brandon, is about to make me toss my cookies.
Had a double of Eagle Rare on ice
ff and a case of wine.ff
Zero Gambling Here!!!

We live outm there a bit and through a damp village,, he state allows us to ship 120 beer,6 i/2 gal of hardstuff and a case of wine. And by the time it gets here after another airplane or boat ride it's pretty spendy,,also I like Genessee and Canadian Mist!!
I figured you were gambling since it seemed like you lost a bet every night. grin
ff and a case of wine.ff
Zero Gambling Here!!!

We live outm there a bit and through a damp village,, he state allows us to ship 120 beer,6 i/2 gal of hardstuff and a case of wine. And by the time it gets here after another airplane or boat ride it's pretty spendy,,also I like Genessee and Canadian Mist!!
Buffalo Trace.....
Fri and Sat are gin nights. Friday it's a Gibson with pickled onions. Saturday, it's either gin and bitters or the original martini of gin and sweet vermouth (if you have not had one, try it). Sunday is Scotch night to go with the British dramas on PBS.

I was a Gordon's gin guy except when I splurged for Beefeaters. Recently bought a 1.75 of Bombay - but not that perfumy Sapphire stuff. Just Bombay. It may be my new got-to gin.

SWMBO is a strict Manhattan lady. Most times it's Jim Beam Black but on Sunday I make her a Ryehattan with Elijah Craig. I make hers with good Cinzano vermouth and Fee Brothers bitters.
Extra dry gin martinis with olives garnish in a freezer chilled glass; Tanq 10,
Sapphire,Hendricks, Beefeater, or Boodles - whichever I decide later. I got 'em all.

-Ken
Famous Grouse this weekend. Figure I'll start around 1500 today.
Shiner Bock
Blanton's mixed with Coca-Cola

Then some Modelo Negra with lime and salt
Dr. Pepper...

... on the rocks.
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
Famous Grouse this weekend. Figure I'll start around 1500 today.

Good Choice ..
But Tonight.. Tonight.. Tonight.
Oh Oh ..
G & T

Cheers!
I've been saving the handle of Seagrams Seven for a special occasion but what the hell, tonight's the night. grin

Trolling mathman. wink
Jack and coke, we be at Lake Belton riding tubes etc.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Rare Breed..🦃
Corona Extra currently. Sweet water IPA earlier
Originally Posted by navlav8r
Rare Breed..🦃

Please tell me you're sipping it neat.
Older photo, same place, same view though a little earlier as I type with Tanqueray this eve.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Ed, do a quick update photo!
Screwdrivers!!🤣🤣🤣
Knob Creek Single Barrel Reserve
And Diet 7•Up
And ice
Out of a big plastic iced tea glass
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Screwdrivers!!🤣🤣🤣

I like them! Ever try vodka and pineapple juice??
Originally Posted by hanco
Screwdrivers!!🤣🤣🤣

No but have drank a few pineapple juice and Malibu many moons ago.
Originally Posted by hanco
Screwdrivers!!🤣🤣🤣

Vodka and grapefruit juice, muy bueno !
Maker’s Mark and ginger ale
I broke down and put some vodka in some Frost Gatorade tonight. It hydrates you and dehydrates you at the same time.

"Balance" is the never ending quest of mankind. Gatorade and vodka is an appropriate microcosm of that endless struggle.
Beers for a couple hours. Then a get together with friends under a big shade tree. Beers & snacks all around. Now home, wearing the most comfortable clothes I have & having a Fresca & Smirnoff.

Thinking I hear a pillow calling.
Originally Posted by EdM
Older photo, same place, same view though a little earlier as I type with Tanqueray this eve.

Post isn’t plumb
Nyquil.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I broke down and put some vodka in some Frost Gatorade tonight. It hydrates you and dehydrates you at the same time.

"Balance" is the never ending quest of mankind. Gatorade and vodka is an appropriate microcosm of that endless struggle.
Broke down? More like you gave in to 2019. God bless you, Bristoe.
Hornitos and Dr Pepper
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Ed, do a quick update photo!

Tomorrow Sam, been out chewing the fat with my wife on the porch, two pups snaggling (not sure if that is a word), it's dark....
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Broke down? More like you gave in to 2019. God bless you, Bristoe.

I hope you know what you're talking about,....'cause nobody else does.

Essentially,...you seem to me to be a cheap imitation of Deflave. And he's cheap enough all by himself.

But you go on with it. Idiots are nothing new on the campfire. You're just another one.
Mic ultras at a watering hole......

Non of that seltzer chit crock shod catlemen sip on between brandings ......just straight up ultras for me.

Showing off my hard bark in public
Originally Posted by SCgman1
Mic ultras at a watering hole......

Non of that seltzer chit crock shod catlemen sip on between brandings ......just straight up ultras for me.

Showing off my hard bark in public

Pfffft!
Last night: Water…..lots of water! Already consuming water this morning! Long work days, quite warm temperatures and low humidity!

It seems more refreshing than alcohol and is less expensive! 😉 memtb
Posted By: mathman Re: Whatcha drinking tonight? - 07/19/22
Sipping on a bit of Jameson 12 year old.
Manhattan with bulleit. It's the weekend all week for me. Gonna shoot some sporting clays tomorrow. Maybe cook some elk too.
Water...it's boring.
Beam and Ginger Ale. Lots of ice.
Sweet water 420 IPA earlier.
My favorite:
Knob Creek Single Barrel Reserve
And Diet 7•Up
And a buncha ice
Out of a big red plastic iced tea glass
A perfect vesper martini with 2 cocktail onions and 2 anchovy stuffed olives.
Ice cold beer(s), chased with a nice Añejo sipping tequila.
Beam. James Beam.
Vodka and Gatorade. Underrated.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Vodka and Gatorade. Underrated.

Waaay, underrated.
Elijah Craig Small Batch
Knob Creek Rye with a little ice watching Matt Dillon 😊
Beam and Ginger Ale. Lots of ice.
Land shark earlier today.
Mojitos!
LeakyWaders: I am sticking with my policy of NOT imbibing of pricey liquor (the Devils Brew!) - especially at todays prices!
I would MUCH rather spend my hard earned dollars on guns/ammunition - to that end I bought the last four boxes of Hornady 17 HMR ammunition on the shelf at my local Murdochs Hardware store today.
They were priced a bit high for my tastes but at $15.99 (no sales tax in Montana) I thought I would add them to my arsenal - as availability of 17 HMR ammo is still not back to what it used to be.
Avoid distilled spirits (an icy cold beer now and then is okay!) - thank me later.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Bulleit rye Old Fashioned's tonight. Watching The Idaho Experience at the moment awaiting a burger my wife is grilling.
© 24hourcampfire