Home
Posted By: Diesel Taking out joe - 07/16/22
How do you think they will take out joey?

Will he die in his sleep next to dr.jill of a pillow accident? Mix up of meds or maybe an overdose of whatever they are feeding him to keep him conscience? Will anyone care or will it be a "let's just move on" scenario?

Big long tribute by the media to celebrate his service to the country to follow his passing. He was an honest and decent man type thing who saved the country, and we are deeply saddened by our loss.

The good thing for joey is he won't even be aware that his position is precarious.
Posted By: Riverc Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
I don't care how it's done will be a day of celebration when his heart stops beating, and he's declared dead.
Posted By: Charlie-NY Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
Why would anyone want to see something happen to Biden when the alternative is likely to be worse, much worse?
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
Joey ain't going anywhere ...
Posted By: deltakid Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
Won't be much of a celebration - we then have to deal with the Hyena.
Posted By: gunswizard Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
We all better hope and pray that Brandon makes it till 2024, the thought of the screeching hyena as POTUS is the stuff of nightmares.
Posted By: bruinruin Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Not until late January of 2023 anyway.
Posted By: shootem Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22

Yep. He’s just a front anyway. Decision makers would just keep on deciding with another face on the throne.
Posted By: reivertom Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
They will prop him up and wheel him around like a mannequin as long as they can, because they know "Kacklin' Kamala" will damage them even worse. Everybody in the Democrat Party knew Joe was brain dead years ago, but they needed somebody they could tell what to do, and that had no political career in front of them to damage. That way Pedo Joe can take the brunt of the blame for their destruction.
Posted By: 57springer Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
Originally Posted by shootem

Yep. He’s just a front anyway. Decision makers would just keep on deciding with another face on the throne.
Yes !
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
I say let them burn it to the ground, scorched earth. Bad enough the average person won’t forget for decades what the results of failed liberal policies brought to them personally in the way of financial hardship.
Posted By: Chisos Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
Originally Posted by Charlie-NY
Why would anyone want to see something happen to Biden when the alternative is likely to be worse, much worse?

We'll be wishing for Joe after Moochelle puts the finishing touches on destruction of this country her husband started.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
Originally Posted by reivertom
They will prop him up and wheel him around like a mannequin as long as they can, because they know "Kacklin' Kamala" will damage them even worse. Everybody in the Democrat Party knew Joe was brain dead years ago, but they needed somebody they could tell what to do, and that had no political career in front of them to damage. That way Pedo Joe can take the brunt of the blame for their destruction.
All perfectly stated... Kudos..
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
Originally Posted by gunswizard
We all better hope and pray that Brandon makes it till 2024, the thought of the screeching hyena as POTUS is the stuff of nightmares.
Eggzakley!!!
Joey ain’t going anywhere. He took out an insurance policy. The Kamala plan.
Posted By: Lslite Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
Look at how long they were able to keep Ginsberg breathing.
Posted By: gkt5450 Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Eggzakley!!!

No doubt. K would think she’s the actual President!
Posted By: denton Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
If the VP dies or resigns, the President names the successor, subject to ratification by the House and Senate. If the Dems want to replace Brandon with someone other than Cackling Kamala, they will either have to do it before January or settle for someone the Repubs will accept.
Posted By: lastround Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
Somebody wake me up from this dream!
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
Jill will end up being the second female POTUS when Joe goes around the bend for good- - - - -right behind Edith Wilson.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edith_Wilson
Posted By: 45_100 Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
I think the democ"rats" realize both slo jo and camel toe are a mistake. If they decide to replace them I think they will replace camel toe first, possibly before the November election, possibly after knowing the republicans are spineless and will go along with whomever they nominate. If they nominate someone who has a legitimate chamce to unify the democ"rat" party and get elected in 2024, that person can serve the remainder of slo jo's term plus two terms on his/her own. Someone like Newsome or that obese knee grow woman from Georgia.
The democ"rats" have perfected the art of voter fraud so they aren't much concerned with how many votes are cast. They will just manipulate the vote in their favor.
Posted By: Virginian2 Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
Originally Posted by 57springer
Originally Posted by shootem

Yes !

Exactly!
Posted By: deflave Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
I do feel like Joe Biden stroking out and dying on live television would kinda make all this worth it.

LOL
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
Wonder if he has a “do not resuscitate” clause in his medical record?
Posted By: Salmonella Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
Gavin Newsom’s 2024 Presidential Campaign Has Begun.

America ain't seen nothing yet...😓
Biden is a right wing conservative compared to this monster.
He is smart, articulate, handsome (women vote) and the most dangerous politician my entire lifetime.
I fear the worst is yet to come for this country.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/gavin-...-business-environment-energy-11657118708
Posted By: DMc Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
Where's a suicide bomber when you need one?
Posted By: Diesel Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
As much as I hate what joe has done in a year and a half, what come next after joe will be worse if it is a dem. But the dems are ruthless and joey is not getting their agenda done. kammy would go farther than joe if given the chance in my opinion.

I see dr. jill as a radical that will throw joe under the bus given the right incentive. What LOVING wife would have let the left rule over her demented husband as they have done. She is heartless and radical herself. He is sleeping with the enemy and doesn't know it.

Joe will not make it till the end of his term. Today's date; 7/16/22
Posted By: Teal Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
Those thinking next in line is worse must also believe that Joe's doing this on his own. Don't know how you could.

Joe chokes on his pudding pop and KH takes over, all you have is same puppet masters, different puppet.

We would not be materially better or worse with either one in office.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
Originally Posted by Teal
Those thinking next in line is worse must also believe that Joe's doing this on his own. Don't know how you could.

Joe chokes on his pudding pop and KH takes over, all you have is same puppet masters, different puppet.

We would not be materially better or worse with either one in office.

Fact.

Joe is not in charge of anything.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22

That ded fugk needs to be wheeled off a dock.
Posted By: MD521 Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
Taco Belle will keep him upright and doing what he is supposed to be doing for a long time. I can not see the Democrat Party tossing him to the side. But they have to get him reelected to continue their charade.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
I think they had intended to get rid of him before now... but they seem to have underestimated just how much of a dipstick Cameluh is..... So they'll keep Pedo Peter in place as long as they can.

Ultimately, it doesn't really matter. The string pullers are the same. Makes little difference which puppets are on the stage.
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
If you think Pedo Joe is bad at reading a teleprompter- - - - -wait until it's cackling Camel Toe's turn!
In don't think Brandon will physically make it to the end of his term, having watched a few cases where people die of Alzheimers.

I've heard that they dope Brandon up before appearances, and that the medication dilates the pupils. That's why he had "lizard eyes" at the debates, dark tinted contact lenses. The studio lights were too bright for his dilated pupils. That also explains the constant aviator style sunglasses when he is outdoors.

People with this contidition eventually lose the ability to read, and then the ability to speak.

It's not long after that that one or more major bodily functions breaks down, and the patient dies.

My personal bet is that he is far enough down the slope that he won't make it to the end of his term, and/or he won't be able to read a teleprompter.

Right now, he is an excellent puppet, doing what he is told.
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
My theory all along has been they will keep Joe in his current position long enough to where Commie Harris could take over and still be eligible for two more terms if the puppet masters want her to. It's been mentioned in this thread already that it makes no difference if Joe or Commie is president. Why would it? This is true because both of them are nothing but puppets. I bet that Joe will receive some type of medical diagnosis (not mental), that requires him to step down for "medical reasons" and the media will go wild celebrating his decades of glorious "public service" and the ascendency of America's first female president. And God help any racist, sexist, hate-filled bigot who disagrees with her.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
They'll replace him in the primaries, along with Camel Toe Harris.
Originally Posted by Stophel
Ultimately, it doesn't really matter. The string pullers are the same. Makes little difference which puppets are on the stage.
This.
Posted By: IZH27 Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
Quail hunting with Di(ck) Cheney.
Posted By: DMc Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Wow, amazing find. Did this dip stick produce this himself? The guy is ill. It won't be on Y-tube long.
Posted By: Kaiser Norton Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22

I don't know which is worse....the factual correctness of this post, or the fact that there are so damn many that know it's true and are doing absolutely nothing to change it. Why are we not b*tching to high heaven about this to our legislatwhores? Why are we not marching on DC in protest? We know it's wrong. We know it's tacitly illegal, and yet we sit back and do what? My legsilatwhores don't even respond to my diatribes anymore. Nor do the "journalists/pundits" that I regularly harangue on the internet.

What is the old saying....Soap box, Ballot box, ?
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
Originally Posted by DMc
Wow, amazing find. Did this dip stick produce this himself? The guy is ill. It won't be on Y-tube long.

There’s a momentary glimpse of a handgun. I wonder if that’s the one his wife threw in the dumpster?

The guy is a fidiot!
Posted By: BuckHaggard Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22

I used to think that, but I now believe that it wouldn't be any different than today.
Posted By: BuckHaggard Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
Originally Posted by Riverc
I don't care how it's done will be a day of celebration when his heart stops beating, and he's declared dead.

Yeah but right now we need him because the democratic party is starting to eat their own, largely thanks to the son of a bitch.
Posted By: Sheister Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
Ever see "Weekend at Bernies"? Same theme, different cast. Doesn't really matter if it is Brandon, or The Hoe, or who is at the top in the democrat party- the people calling the shots will remain the same....
Posted By: GringoCazador Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
Better than a fair chance Susan Rice is calling a lot of the shots with help from Obama, Soros and so on.

Biden is just reading a script. He’s clueless. So is cameltoe.
Posted By: Craigster Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Gavin Newsom’s 2024 Presidential Campaign Has Begun.

America ain't seen nothing yet...😓
Biden is a right wing conservative compared to this monster.
He is smart, articulate, handsome (women vote) and the most dangerous politician my entire lifetime.
I fear the worst is yet to come for this country.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/gavin-...-business-environment-energy-11657118708

The POS is the Dem' s great white hope and the country's worst nightmare .
Posted By: hatari Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
Joe will step down next Spring “for health reasons”.
“Dr. Jill” will make the announcement.

Kamala takes over

Appoints Gavin Newsome as VP

Kamala declines to run in 2024

Newsome runs for President
Posted By: Nestucca Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Eggzakley!!!
As Obummer did with Bidet
Posted By: Morewood Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
Originally Posted by hatari

Kamala takes over

Hmmm...interesting. You may have hit the nail on the head.
Posted By: jimdgc Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
Republicans take the House and Senate this fall. Joe and Kamala get impeached early next year. Speaker of the House becomes President. Okay, I know, a guy can dream can’t he.
Posted By: shootem Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
Biden will get to the point of not being mentally able to follow instructions or read his script. Probably soon. I look for Harris to take another strategic post where “her major assets can be more effectively used” or some such. Install the new President into the Vice Presidential office then retire Biden. The case of the appointed President. Appointed by the enemies of freedom.

Shouldn’t be long afterward that life in the USA will change dramatically. The only chance of averting a total calamity will be if congress is packed with Republicans after the midterm elections and suddenly become dominated by a newly found sense of duty and Constitutionalism. If democrats are able to gain control of the Senate as well as keeping the House and Presidency through deceit I feel violent episodes will follow. There just will not be a peaceful solution.

Kamala takes over

That's the way it will go down.
Originally Posted by Craigster

Kamala takes over

That's the way I see it going down.

That is surely an outcome the Dems would like. The fly in the ointment is that by spring, both houses of Congress will be in Repub hands, and whoever is selected has to be approved by them. That means that whoever is selected has to be innocuous enough to be accepted. I don't think Newsom would make the grade.
Originally Posted by denton
Originally Posted by Craigster

Kamala takes over

That's the way I see it going down.

That is surely an outcome the Dems would like. The fly in the ointment is that by spring, both houses of Congress will be in Repub hands, and whoever is selected has to be approved by them. That means that whoever is selected has to be innocuous enough to be accepted. I don't think Newsom would make the grade.

Yes, hopefully. But it won't be over until the fat lady sings.
Posted By: KenMi Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
Soros needs to go first.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
They'll replace him in the primaries, along with Camel Toe Harris.

We'll have to wait and see, the dems can't do much that would shock me.

That video is HILARIOUS !!!!!!!
Here is a thought....what if the reason we have not impeached Biden is because some democrat planted the idea that his replacement would be even worse?
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
I'm thinking Joe is stupid enough to believe he actually won the election. My thought is that the DNC will convince Joe's doctor to have a discussion with him, and convince him that "for the good of the country and the Party" it's time to retire.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I'm thinking Joe is stupid enough to believe he actually won the election. My thought is that the DNC will convince Joe's doctor to have a discussion with him, and convince him that "for the good of the country and the Party" it's time to retire.

If that's the case, you must think that Joe is protecting us from something.

Out of a sense of duty??
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22

Let's take 1 hurdle at a time.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
Maybe they're just pushing it in our faces. Flaunting their power. They can put the most inept, wicked, moronic pedophile in the White House and there's nothing we can do about it. They seem to love doing that.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
If that's the case, you must think that Joe is protecting us from something.

Out of a sense of duty??
Nope, the discussion I mentioned would likely be a one way conversation. Retire and leave gracefully or there will be a public announcement about cognitive impairment or whatever.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22

Kamala takes over

A very likely scenario.
Originally Posted by Stophel
Maybe they're just pushing it in our faces. Flaunting their power. They can put the most inept, wicked, moronic pedophile in the White House and there's nothing we can do about it. They seem to love doing that.
There probably is an arrogance aspect to it but Joe's a repeating embarrassment and they can't have that.
Posted By: Diesel Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
The difference between kammy and joey is joe is only slightly coherent for little spells at a time and they can't be sure what he will say. He even reads his little direction cards without a clue. It is embarrassing to the country, and he may repeat something he heard and cause an international incident.

Kammy is a puppet too of course, and cannot put a sentence together, but she is at least directable from their handlers' point of view.

The dems have to find a way to get joe out without admitting he has been demented all along. Death is one way.

As far as the mid-terms, I would not be a bit surprised to see the dems steal it again. They have nothing to lose by going for it and they care not if you know it. On top of that the republicans are feckless and have no balls. Just look at the choices in Pennsylvania.
Posted By: gunswizard Re: Taking out joe - 07/16/22
Kamala could f uck up a wet dream, no way do we want her to be POTUS !
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Taking out joe - 07/17/22
You fuggers are thick as shít if you think it matters.

You think that Joe is protecting us from Kamala?

We had better not impeach him then by golly!
Posted By: efw Re: Taking out joe - 07/17/22

Yep

The last thing “they” want is someone who’ll potentially think for himself
Posted By: Diesel Re: Taking out joe - 07/17/22
Jim I agree it doesn't matter for us if it is joe or kam. It only matters for the dems.
Posted By: akrange Re: Taking out joe - 07/17/22
Originally Posted by jimdgc
Republicans take the House and Senate this fall. Joe and Kamala get impeached early next year. Speaker of the House becomes President. Okay, I know, a guy can dream can’t he.

Is there a Doctor in the House ..
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Taking out joe - 07/17/22
Originally Posted by akrange
And after the GOP take Congress in the Fall, they nominate Trump as Speaker...
Posted By: efw Re: Taking out joe - 07/17/22
Originally Posted by akrange

After Reps sweep House & Senate this fall, the Uniparty makes public what we’ve already known merging the two major parties. All Trump-endorsed candidates are tried for treason and Trump is eliminated. Everyone who has supported him is marked and the bank accounts frozen. The military, having been purged through a vaccine mandate, is used to establish martial law & work camps for re-education of patriots for the good of the homeland.

Truth bomb more likely more accurate

[bleep] about to hit the fan
© 24hourcampfire