Home
Posted By: J4Me Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kr...outh-carolina-new-northeast-trip-planned

Would you vote for her in the primaries? How about if she was running against Trump and Desantis?
Posted By: Redneck Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
Would I? Would a starving dog want a T-bone?

IMHO, she'd be best as a VP runner..
Posted By: Salmonella Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
Absolutely!!!
Posted By: UNCCGrad Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
If given a choice between Desantis or Trump, no just because I think many would see her as inexperienced by not serving as Gov for large enough state. Ideally I see a Desantis/Noem ticket, backed by Trump. A Trump run is going to be nothing but an endless tirade of drummed up scandals and accusations to do anything to keep him from re-election. Trump needs to be a part of this, just not sure it's possible for re-election.
Posted By: Riverc Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
I like her but don't support her as President but do as Vice President.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
No bleeders, please. Now I would vote for her AGAINST any democrat though
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
Please, NO WOMEN
Posted By: org_Rogue_Hunter Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Please, NO WOMEN

I don't think that's going to happen in the near future.
Posted By: WyColoCowboy Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
If she's the nominee, then 100 percent down with that. That being said, she's my second favorite after Desantis.
Posted By: toad Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
DeSantis/Noem seems obvious
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
Can she do the shing-a-ling?
Posted By: bruinruin Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Same.

Even the most conservative woman can have her emotions manipulated, and that's no way to govern.
Posted By: pete53 Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
nope we need Trump a businees man to clean up this dishonest mess.so Trump / Desantis then in 2028 Desantis / Noem . but i do like Noems legs or as some of us say her wheels !
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
Ho hum. Too Freaking Funny

Un Freaking Real. Distractions, distractions take eyes off the ball.

Not happening.

Cant happen. But keep dreaming about her, many do.

The cabal kills any who dont do their bidding.

She cant afford to hire the best to protect her and her family like Trump can.

Space Force serves the Real POTUS and they know who he is.

What do you think the Bidet was really doing in SA? Do you really think he went for oil?

If he wanted oil he would have gone to Texas.

Did he mention Jamal Khashoggi? What just happened? Ha. They fined Khashoggis pos lowyer $800,000 for money laundering.

They did it to give Bidet a clue about what they thought of Bidets and Killerys and Piglosi's Pedophile supplier.

When does Weiss file charges stemming from his Hunter laptop investigation?

Noem is just above the cheap seats in the current scheme of things.

Biden was not successful in getting SA to keep quiet and block the info on what they know about Alice in Wonderland.

Humpty Dumpty is going to be tumbling down. Along with London's "bridges".

Clue:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
She would be a 10 times better choice for VP than Palin was.

Wait, make that a 100 times better choice.
Posted By: org_Rogue_Hunter Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
Originally Posted by pete53
nope we need Trump a businees man to clean up this dishonest mess.so Trump / Desantis then in 2028 Desantis / Noem . but i do like Noems legs or as some of us say her wheels !

Yes, I agree. For the last 70-80 years our representatives have been "lawyers" who's main interest in government was a fast-track to wealth. With our complex interactions with other countries around the globe, we are more a large, multinational business corp. That's why Trump was so effective...he treated it like a business. We need to take that concept and apply it to all our state and federal representatives. We need accomplished business owners who have sold, or, hand over management if their business to others while they serve the nation, for a term or two.

Probably, the most important quality a president can possess is handling crisis. Individual business owners deal with crisis on a weekly basis. Who been to represent us to the rest of the world?
Originally Posted by pete53

Facts. But, maybe Trump and someone else from the past.
Posted By: Calvin Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
She’s not ready for prime time but setting herself up for vp. It would be funny though if r’s had the first woman president. Watch the Ds try to spin that.
Posted By: akrange Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
Don’t get distracted by Shiny Objects..
The Donkey ,Chamber of Commerce , Business Roundtable don’t want Mr. T Bone or The Panther .

My Question.. Is Gina Haspel still alive ..

Roll Them or They Roll You
Originally Posted by akrange
Don’t get distracted by Shiny Objects..
The Donkey ,Chamber of Commerce , Business Roundtable don’t want Mr. T Bone or The Panther .

My Question.. Is Gina Haspel still alive ..

Roll Them or They Roll You

Shes in hiding. Waiting to be put on ice if Burnsey and Zelensky dont take Putin out so Soros can save her ass.

She should have hopped in bed with the white hats. Page should have also.
Posted By: akrange Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
Archived ..
Posted By: Henryseale Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad
If given a choice between Desantis or Trump, no just because I think many would see her as inexperienced by not serving as Gov for large enough state. Ideally I see a Desantis/Noem ticket, backed by Trump. A Trump run is going to be nothing but an endless tirade of drummed up scandals and accusations to do anything to keep him from re-election. Trump needs to be a part of this, just not sure it's possible for re-election.
^^^^^^
+1
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22

Any republican administration is going to be caious, they got away with it once with no consequences.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
Congress needs to audit 2020 in 23, then Trump/DeSantis - 24, DeSantis/ Noem 28 & 32.
Posted By: WYcoyote Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Congress needs to audit 2020 in 23, then Trump/DeSantis - 24, DeSantis/ Noem 28 & 32.

I like this.
Posted By: hatari Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22

I’d love to see it, but will never come to pass.

Over the last 100 years, with the exception of the FDR/Truman run, voters get restless and switch the Party in the WH every 4-8 years.

Sure, Reagan-Bush had 12, but even Clinton and Obama only got 8.
Posted By: Daveinjax Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
Noem is pure RINO ! No way would I vote for her in a primary.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
Women don't belong in politics, they are emotional disasters.
Posted By: Henryseale Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
Again, for God only knows how many times it has been said here, ELECTORIAL VOTES FOR PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT IF FROM THE SAME STATE CANNOT HAVE THEIR ELECTORIAL VOTES COUNTED. While it is not illegal for a same home state ticket to run or be elected, it would be political suicide to throw away Florida's electorial votes. I am not saying that a Trump/DeSantis team would not be good, but again, it would be political suicide for them to do so. I do not make the rules, but that is the way it is. So, a Trump/DeSantis ticket ain't gonna happen.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
Congress needs to audit 2020 in 23, then Trump/DeSantis - 24.
People need to give their heads a shake. These two will not be running together.

Book it.
Posted By: J4Me Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
Personally I like Desantis/Noem for Pres/VP. Trump was a very good Pres. but I'm afraid there are too many wackos out there who would vote AGAINST Trump regardless of who he was running against.

Just the humble opinion of a right wing hick from Indiana.
Posted By: Ringman Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
Originally Posted by J4Me
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kr...outh-carolina-new-northeast-trip-planned

Would you vote for her in the primaries? How about if she was running against Trump and Desantis?

We don't need a woman in authority.
Posted By: ready_on_the_right Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
Noem Thanks!
Posted By: Ringman Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22

You are naive. No matter who the R is he will get the same treatment Trump received.
How can someone even consider pushing any woman for POTUS when its pretty evident 25% of conservative men wouldnt vote for her?

She would have lost the election before there was an election.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
Originally Posted by J4Me
Personally I like Desantis/Noem for Pres/VP. Trump was a very good Pres. but I'm afraid there are too many wackos out there who would vote AGAINST Trump regardless of who he was running against.

Just the humble opinion of a right wing hick from Indiana.
I have to agree about Trump being finished. I really liked what he did but this country will never vote for him again. If he's on the ballot I'll vote for him but he'll lose. Too many conservatives will stay home.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Any republican administration is going to be caious, they got away with it once with no consequences.

Exactly. They constantly attacked both Bushs.

If you're going to avoid a R candidate because there will be an endless tirade and drummed up scandals you msy ss well give up.

Suckers went for McLame because they thought that by kissing the DNCs ass they would get past that. Duh, how did that work out? Just like the Ds wanted it to.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
I would think Repubs would vote for freaking Mickey and Minnie Mouse as long as they're running against the libatards.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
I'm tired of hearing about DeSantis, Noem and anybody else they can dream up to go against Trump. Until Trump gets to serve his full second term i personally won't consider anyone else. The GOP wants to keep Trump out of office because he threatened their little establishment money laundering operation. The democrats want to destroy him if they can. Ain't going to happen.
Posted By: TheLastLemming76 Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Same.

Even the most conservative woman can have her emotions manipulated, and that's no way to govern.
That’s generally how I see it. Men and woman have different roles in we are best suited. Woman tend to naturally make better kindergarten teachers as one example but a woman as head of a country is not an ideal role for a woman.

Having said that. As far as what she actually believes I’d obviously take her over any democrat and 90% of republicans. I don’t see her as having the right personality to win a general election though. Personality shouldn’t have anything to do with who wins but it obviously does. She’d have my vote but wouldn’t be my ideal candidate mostly because I don’t think that she would win a general presidential election.
Posted By: dodgefan Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
Count me as another no vote.
Posted By: flintlocke Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
Better than ANY democrat I suppose, but she needs to get clear through menopause...and in any case, she ain't ever gonna be no Maggie Thatcher. As far as I am concerned with 76 years of experience to buttress my opinion, I just don't see the need for any woman in that position. Honestly now, ask yourself where this country would be today if women were excluded from voting in 1920? My Dad, born in 1898, died in 1990, lived and observed the result of feminine emotion applied to public policy and government. He claimed the New Deal was pushed 100% by women, and thus we became the nanny state that we live in today. Government in every facet of our lives from cradle to grave, education, health, nutrition, sex, financial, the cars we drive, how we communicate, specs on the house we live in, the use of the property we "own", the color of our employees, on and on...the founders are spinning in their graves.
Posted By: Dixie_Rebel Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
We need Trump! Anyone who feels otherwise is playing right into what the leftist democrats want!!!

Trump 2024!🇺🇸
DeSantis 2028
Posted By: KenMi Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
The dems will run a black lesbian or transvestite. Their answer for everything.
Posted By: Morewood Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/18/22
"The open-border GOPe crowd (Koch Inc.) have already put Kristi Noem into play with a book release and well financed marketing team.

The foreign policy interventionist GOPe crowd (AIPAC lobby) are funding Nikki Haley and Mike Pompeo respectively.

The GOPe white wine spritzer crowd (inside donor class) are funding the explorations of Mike Pence.

And the GOPe Wall Street hedge funds (political insurance experts and short sellers) are betting other people’s money on Ron DeSantis.

... the republican club cannot –and will not– permit the MAGA rebellion to interfere with their larger responsibility for open-borders and cheap labor migration."

Kill MAGA is Uniparty agenda, folks.
Posted By: slowmover12 Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/19/22
No bleeders in a position of authority ever.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Noem for Prez? - 07/19/22

Yep.
© 24hourcampfire