Home
Posted By: dpd Did Matt and Kitty ever ????? - 07/21/22
Been watching Gunsmoke alot lately. Black and white and the later episodes in color . I’ve seen them hug but just wondering if they ever kissed on the show ?
Matt was bangin' Kitty like a screen door in a hurricane.
Watch “A Quiet Day in Dodge City”. Kitty’s trying to get their hot dinner date going.
Him and fesitivus had her down in a poke n choke….Doc was called, people out on the sidewalk said it sounded like a horse was gagging on a bar of lye soap
You know they wuz, Kitty had those goo-goo eyes they get afterwards when she looked at Matt. They never showed it though.
Where do you think Newly came from?
She kept offering him a warm bath after he got off the trail of a badman, but the tub was too small for her and Arness.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Before she owned the saloon, she worked there - and she wasn't tending bar!
Posted By: dpd Re: Did Matt and Kitty ever ????? - 07/21/22
Originally Posted by MikeL2
Before she owned the saloon, she worked there - and she wasn't tending bar!

So your saying she and Kamala had something in common ????
I'm bettin' they did more than kissin'

Originally Posted by slumlord
Him and fesitivus had her down in a poke n choke….Doc was called, people out on the sidewalk said it sounded like a horse was gagging on a bar of lye soap

TFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaa !!!!!!

Of COURSE he was hittin' it. Why you think he walked that way ????
It was a good show on the old TV.
Wasn't there so can't say. Might have been like Charlie Brown's football though.
Originally Posted by Yoder409
Originally Posted by slumlord

TFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaa !!!!!!

Of COURSE he was hittin' it. Why you think he walked that way ????

I think you mean, “Why did SHE walk that way????” Matt was a big feller. She be bowlegged under them long skirts….
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
It was a good show on the old TV.

Still is…😊
Matt kissed the Walton's mom in that one episode when he had amnesia.
Well, it is just a TV show.
© 24hourcampfire