Home
Reported by Texas Governor Abbott and the Mayor Of Uvalde, Bo Jackson presented the Mayor with a check of 170,000$ to cover all funeral expenses for victims of the mass shootings.

Many sources

Hell of a human being, Bo is.

Another shining example is J.J. Watt
Very nice! I always liked him
Bo Knows
Originally Posted by thumbcocker
Very nice! I always liked him

Yep.

Professionally few ever did it better than he did in his chosen fields but it’s doubtful he’ll ever enter the Hall(s) of Fame just because he didn’t get to play long enough .

I watched a segment of ‘Where are they now’ and it featured Bo Jackson, his sports career and his family life and hobbies.

The guy builds some very nice archery gear for hunting. He was shooting a bow that he made with arrows that he made and was hitting a small circle consistently from 95 yards.
Originally Posted by granitestate1
Bo Knows

That was some pretty good videos. I remember laughing at the one where he was playing guitar witH Bo Diddley.

“Bo, you don’t know Diddley.”

Bo Jackson gets down on the guitar, flogging it.

“Bo you do know Diddley, too!!”
I was at a California Angels spring training game in Tempe. Bo fouled one into the stands, hit a beer vendor square in the chest, he went down like he was shot!
Originally Posted by Jim270
I was at a California Angels spring training game in Tempe. Bo fouled one into the stands, hit a beer vendor square in the chest, he went down like he was shot!

Dang. Uummph!

Bo breaking bats across his thigh was something to see.

I forget which game I was watching but Bo fouled 3 straight hits way up high into the left field stands.

One of the announcers said, “ for goodness sakes walk the man, this ain’t a homerun derby”.
Solid....
Always seemed like a good guy.

Too bad he didn’t get to finish his sports career.
God bless Bo Jackson.
why would the check be given to the mayor?
Originally Posted by mud_bogger
Good question. Doesn't he have a few more officers to fire?
Hey, Lebron,

This is how you make the world a slightly better place.
This is good, worth a watch.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

I guess we won't get to see you type "n----r" 100X's in this thread.

LOL
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

Nah. He never murdered anybody like your Hero OJ.
Or raped any women like your hero Tyson.

Black folks get a pass. Niqqers do not.

Try not to fall off your ManBun scooter on your next beer run, Scooter. 😂😂😂
I remember him running over Bosworth, I mean running over his butt.

LOL

I'd love to watch you explain that to some "Black Folk."

LOL
Originally Posted by worriedman

LOL! May before last was a reenacting extra in a movie with Bosworth. Sorry, but what a goofy phuque. He had a 3 minute scene as Sam Houston.
Originally Posted by DMc
Good question. Doesn't he have a few more officers to fire?

One article said Mayor another said Governor Abbott.

Abbott would seem to be more likely.

That was not a even match.

Bo and Boz did some commercials together with the “ run over me” line in them.
https://bobikesbama.com/

Bo's a good dude.

Bo wears spandex.
Houston2: I always admired Mr. Jackson and his athletic skills as well as the way he conducted himself for so long.
This magnanimous gesture by Mr. Jackson only enhances my admiration for him.
This type thing makes me try to renew my faith in our black community's.
Bravo Mr. Jackson!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

One of my favorite sports moments……..OK, my favorite! memtb
He is a kind, and generous Man.

LOL

LOL

Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

LOL

LOL

LMFAOROTFF! Even Chris Rock gets it. My black friends I grew up with say the same thing.

Flaves to dumb to see it. Or can’t face the Truth. Alcohol killed what few brain cells he had. 🤪😂
Originally Posted by memtb

One of my favorite sports moments……..OK, my favorite! memtb

When Boz got up, Bo walked by and told him, : “next time, make sure you have a bus fare” 😂😂😂
Originally Posted by Morewood
Hey, Lebron,

Word ☝🏽

🦫
Perhaps 15 years ago I was elk hunting at a very nice ranch in New Mexico and Bo was there. He had shot a very fine bull the previous day and was hanging around in the lodge when I met him. He was very courteous to everyone and readily shared sports stories with myself and a couple of guides. I don’t know his age but remember he was in outstanding shape. God bless him for his humanitarian gesture.

I was reading a book of short stories about football and the various stories different guys had about their pro football days. One of the stories was about a lineman that lined up opposite Brian Bozworth when he was a rookie in the NFL. He said that The Boz was a big dude as far as his roided up musculature was concerned but he had one giant genetic difference that roids couldn’t overcome….he had extremely small feet for his size and frame. The guy telling the story said that he knew that those small feet would be a hindrance to The Boz’s balance. He said that a slight modification in his approach when dealing with The Boz kept Boz off balance and clumsy. 😂

What a AMAZING man Bo is to do that for the victims in Uvalde, may God be with them all.
I know some of the twatish types here will dismiss this because of the venue, but he did a interesting interview on The Meateater podcast that is worth a listen.
God Bless that Man!

And being Black.... Black Americans should look at this man as a leader for their communities...

a fine example of a human being.
Bo Jackson is the greatest athlete that ever lived. And one hell of a great human.
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Hey, Lebron,

Word ☝🏽

🦫

I am pretty sure he meant world.
Bo Jackson always seemed to be a great guy. This act confirmed it.
Btw anyone remember The Throw?

GreggH
LMFAOROTFF! Even Chris Rock gets it. My black friends I grew up with say the same thing.

Flaves to dumb to see it. Or can’t face the Truth. Alcohol killed what few brain cells he had. 🤪😂

I'd love to see you explain that to the black friends you never had.

LOL

#fullofschit
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Chris Rock has stated in interviews that he somewhat regrets that bit because dumb fugking white people think it's something they can point to so they can use the word "n----r" without repercussion.

So I guess the dumb fugks he was referring to are you and chilinstructor.

LOL

#fullofschit

I'm betting the good black folks already know the difference as well.

The Boz gets runned over
avascular necrosis sucks
Originally Posted by JGRaider
I'm betting the good black folks already know the difference as well.

And I'm sure they'd love to hear chilinstructor explain it.
Guy was a freak of nature on the football and baseball fields.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

ThE Campfire Collective: #gheyshorts #phaggyhelmet

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The Campfire Collective: #swoon #mancrush
I mentioned J.J.Watt in the OP.

I believe that J.J. Started out with a goal to raise 10 million$ To assist hurricane victims (hurricane Harvey?) and the actual amount went well over 30 million$. A big pile of that was J.J.’s own money.

I think that’s right.

I was told a long while back that upon visiting a VA facility in San Antonio to visit a friend (or family member there) Denzel Washington donated 10 million$ to that facility. Not sure about this. I need to DuckDuckGo it.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Guy was a freak of nature on the football and baseball fields.

You bet he was.

Supposedly in the training room J.J. Watt could stand flat footed, do a 3/4 squat and jump up on the top of a 5.5 foot high table time after time.
Great man! I wish he hadn’t jacked up his hip!
Originally Posted by Houston_2
I mentioned J.J.Watt in the OP.

I believe that J.J. Started out with a goal to raise 10 million$ To assist hurricane victims (hurricane Harvey?) and the actual amount went well over 30 million$. A big pile of that was J.J.’s own money.

I think that’s right.

I was told a long while back that upon visiting a VA facility in San Antonio to visit a friend (or family member there) Denzel Washington donated 10 million$ to that facility. Not sure about this. I need to DuckDuckGo it.

Well, Denzel.

According to VT, upon visiting, Denzel did make a sizable (unspecified amount, Private) to the Fisher House Program.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I was reading a book of short stories about football and the various stories different guys had about their pro football days. One of the stories was about a lineman that lined up opposite Brian Bozworth when he was a rookie in the NFL. He said that The Boz was a big dude as far as his roided up musculature was concerned but he had one giant genetic difference that roids couldn’t overcome….he had extremely small feet for his size and frame. The guy telling the story said that he knew that those small feet would be a hindrance to The Boz’s balance. He said that a slight modification in his approach when dealing with The Boz kept Boz off balance and clumsy. 😂

What a AMAZING man Bo is to do that for the victims in Uvalde, may God be with them all.

Boz.

Coach Switzer (sp?) in later years referred to Boz as an anomaly having super strength, desire and natural talent but suffered from “a poor understanding “. Few knew what Barry was talking about.

LOL

#fullofschit

LMAO !
Whatever Liar. You’re sounding more & more like a Yankee DemoRat POS every day. Deflection, Denial, and more Projection. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Now run along for your next beer run on your little manbun scooter. #ToomanyDUI’sToDrive 😂😂😂
Bo knows the campfire. wink

Boz.

Coach Switzer (sp?) in later years referred to Boz as an anomaly having super strength, desire and natural talent but suffered from “a poor understanding “. Few knew what Barry was talking about.

Ole Barry was probably the only idiot on the team that was dumber than Bos. 🤪😂

Boz.

Ole Barry was probably the only idiot on the team that was dumber than Bos. 🤪😂

Well, Ole Barry walked away being a rich idiot. No denying that.

His book was moderately interesting. Moonshiner’s Son ,,,or something like that.
Walter Payton and Warwick Dunn are 2 more that gave back much to their communities.
His book was moderately interesting.

I don't think you run the risk of your ramblings being accused of that.
Bo is a good guy.

After an EF4 tornado that was 1.5 miles WIDE at one point ripped not only thru Tuscolusa AL but flattened several tiny towns that had no tornado warning sirens or shelters, Bo wanted to do something to help.

He began Bo Bike’s Bama. People from all over the country enter and donate to raise money for tornado warning sirens and community shelters in rural Alabama. He works with the American Red Cross to make this happen.

He and Charles Barkley both have done a number of very personal humanitarian things not for publicity but because they’ve been moved to do it.
Originally Posted by hatari
Bo is a good guy.

After an EF4 tornado that was 1.5 miles WIDE at one point ripped not only thru Tuscolusa AL but flattened several tiny towns that had no tornado warning sirens or shelters, Bo wanted to do something to help.

He began Bo Bike’s Bama. People from all over the country enter and donate to raise money for tornado warning sirens and community shelters in rural Alabama. He works with the American Red Cross to make this happen.

He and Charles Barkley both have done a number of very personal humanitarian things not for publicity but because they’ve been moved to do it.

Yep.

Had forgotten about Charles Barkley.
Bo is a good guy.

Something like this?

Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
https://bobikesbama.com/

Bo's a good dude.

Bo wears spandex.
Bo does wear spandex.

I did not tease either him nor Desmond Howard this April.😉
Originally Posted by ewc
Bo Jackson is the greatest athlete that ever lived. And one hell of a great human.
I've never been one to claim "the greatest ever" for anything, because there are so many variables that go into that title. However, anyone that doesn't believe that Bo Jackson was one of the most phenomenal athletes of our time has rocks in his head. As an AU grad about 10 years ahead of him, I have followed his career and life from day one at Auburn. He even played high school ball across the road from the cemetery where most of my ancestors (dating back to before the War of the Northern Aggression) are buried, although I didn't know that until his Auburn years.

His archery mentor was an Opelika businessman named George Mann. I've never met Bo but spent some time with Mr. Mann at his home/wildlife museum on the outskirts of Auburn. He related many stories of archery hunting with Bo around the South, Alaska, and Canada. Some were quite humorous, but they all proved that his athletic expertise extended over to his archery skills.

Mr. Mann stopped using firearms in 1973 and bowhunted the world after that. One entire wall in his office was covered with P&Y certificates of his record book kills. I wish now I had counted them, but there had to have been dozens! The full-sized mounts in his museum were awe inspiring. The museum was moved to the Montgomery Zoo a while back. I need to go over there to see those animals again. I got to meet him because he invited my son over to hunt with him. He loved to take kids out to kill their first deer on his place. Nathan killed a doe and an 8 point hunting with him that day. Nate later got a certificate from him to that effect and his certificate was number 214! George told me that day that the 'oldest kid' he'd taken to kill their first deer was 73. BTW, I wasn't allowed in the shooting house with him....just Nate and Mr. Mann.

Charles Kelly, longtime director of Alabama's Game and Fish Department, was on a hunt with Bo and watched him trying to field dress a deer he'd killed. Bo was having a real problem trying to split the deer's sternum and Charles said, "Bo, that's got to be an awfully dull knife. With your upper body strength, you should be able to split that rib cage with a boat paddle"! Then he handed Bo his knife which zipped right through the sternum. Chares told Bo just to keep the knife and Bo promptly threw his old knife as far down into the woods as he could.
Originally Posted by Hook
Originally Posted by ewc
I've never been one to claim "the greatest ever" for anything, because there are so many variables that go into that title. However, anyone that doesn't believe that Bo Jackson was one of the most phenomenal athletes of our time has rocks in his head. As an AU grad about 10 years ahead of him, I have followed his career and life from day one at Auburn. He even played high school ball across the road from the cemetery where most of my ancestors (dating back to before the War of the Northern Aggression) are buried, although I didn't know that until his Auburn years.

His archery mentor was an Opelika businessman named George Mann. I've never met Bo but spent some time with Mr. Mann at his home/wildlife museum on the outskirts of Auburn. He related many stories of archery hunting with Bo around the South, Alaska, and Canada. Some were quite humorous, but they all proved that his athletic expertise extended over to his archery skills.

Mr. Mann stopped using firearms in 1973 and bowhunted the world after that. One entire wall in his office was covered with P&Y certificates of his record book kills. I wish now I had counted them, but there had to have been dozens! The full-sized mounts in his museum were awe inspiring. The museum was moved to the Montgomery Zoo a while back. I need to go over there to see those animals again. I got to meet him because he invited my son over to hunt with him. He loved to take kids out to kill their first deer on his place. Nathan killed a doe and an 8 point hunting with him that day. Nate later got a certificate from him to that effect and his certificate was number 214! George told me that day that the 'oldest kid' he'd taken to kill their first deer was 73. BTW, I wasn't allowed in the shooting house with him....just Nate and Mr. Mann.

Charles Kelly, longtime director of Alabama's Game and Fish Department, was on a hunt with Bo and watched him trying to field dress a deer he'd killed. Bo was having a real problem trying to split the deer's sternum and Charles said, "Bo, that's got to be an awfully dull knife. With your upper body strength, you should be able to split that rib cage with a boat paddle"! Then he handed Bo his knife which zipped right through the sternum. Chares told Bo just to keep the knife and Bo promptly threw his old knife as far down into the woods as he could.

This kind of content makes this place great!
Was George Mann brother to Tom Mann?
What a class act. He always seemed like a good guy.

What an athlete. Pro football and pro baseball.
No doubt, at least in my mind, that Bo is the greatest athlete ever. I'm sure the ESPN series 30 for 30 can be found on Youtube. Look up the one on Bo Jackson......unbelievable. I played professional baseball with one of Bo's teammates from Auburn. He told me the same as you guys in the know.....Bo is a great guy.
Herschel Walker was probably a little better running back than Bo, since Bo didn’t get to finish his NFL career, we will never know for sure.
But Bo had more talent, considering his MLB Career.
Both were Olympic Level Athletes.
Bo had a better personality and was smarter than ole Herschel too.

Anyone remember Herschel running over then Tennessee & future Dallas Cowboys LB Bill Bates in College? Even better play than Bo running over Bos.
It was damn funny too.

Never got to see Bo play in person, unfortunately, but I did get to see Herschel play in person both times he played for Dallas.
Always liked both Bo & Herschel. Both incredible athletes and good guys too.
Would have loved to see both of them playing in the same backfield. Herschel as FB, and Bo as RB.
A space ship from the other side of the Milky Way came by Earth in the early 1960s and dropped off Herschel, Bo, and Deion. Their athleticism is non human.

Warning- do not invade that planet!😳😳😳
A space ship from the other side of the Milky Way came by Earth in the early 1960s and dropped off Herschel, Bo, and Deion. Their athleticism is non human.

LOL. No doubt. Met Dion one time. Couldn’t believe how small he was. He liked to bass fish.
Herschel Walker was probably a little better running back than Bo, since Bo didn’t get to finish his NFL career, we will never know for sure.
But Bo had more talent, considering his MLB Career.
Both were Olympic Level Athletes.
Bo had a better personality and was smarter than ole Herschel too.

Anyone remember Herschel running over then Tennessee & future Dallas Cowboys LB Bill Bates in College? Even better play than Bo running over Bos.
It was damn funny too.

Never got to see Bo play in person, unfortunately, but I did get to see Herschel play in person both times he played for Dallas.
Always liked both Bo & Herschel. Both incredible athletes and good guys too.
Would have loved to see both of them playing in the same backfield. Herschel as FB, and Bo as RB.

Herschel supposedly wasn’t into weight training but relied more on calisthenics and stretching type regimens

He was also very good at Ballet and did quite a bit of it using his dexterity, strength and balance.
I agree......the city didn't help the situation in any way.
Originally Posted by reivertom
I agree......the city didn't help the situation in any way.

Given to Governor Abbott.
Beyond Class!
Bo was a way better back than Herschel. Herschel was almost clumsy, he was terrible with the Vikings.

Total Agreement...those three may be the greatest football athletes of all time.
Originally Posted by Hook
Originally Posted by ewc

Great story. I don’t know Mr. Mann, but I need to ask around. Is Mr. Mann still with us?
My brother played for the Bulldogs in the seventies. He was a linebacker, captain of the Junkyard Dogs. In 1980 he was in law school at Georgia, and as a football alum he had access to the massive gym complex which is for football players only. One August day he was in the big steam room, he saw a football player come in, the guy had a sweatsuit on, and brother noticed he was wearing his shoulder pads.

Brother asked himself "Who is the dumbass would come in here wearing shoulder pads? Probably some goofball freshman."

The guy had his back to my brother. Brother walked to the door, and looked sideways at the guy to see who it was. Then, he saw the guy wasn't wearing shoulder pads, that was just how the guy was built. It was Herschel Walker.
Bo is a stand up guy. Always has been. He loves to hunt and is a great ambassador for our sport. He’s also the best athlete I’ve ever seen.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
My brother played for the Bulldogs in the seventies. He was a linebacker, captain of the Junkyard Dogs. In 1980 he was in law school at Georgia, and as a football alum he had access to the massive gym complex which is for football players only. One August day he was in the big steam room, he saw a football player come in, the guy had a sweatsuit on, and brother noticed he was wearing his shoulder pads.

Brother asked himself "Who is the dumbass would come in here wearing shoulder pads? Probably some goofball freshman."

The guy had his back to my brother. Brother walked to the door, and looked sideways at the guy to see who it was. Then, he saw the guy wasn't wearing shoulder pads, that was just how the guy was built. It was Herschel Walker.

LOL !
Hey, Lebron,

Lebone is a cheap ass me me me racist chkunt.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Hey, Lebron,

Yep. I’m guessing the only thing that POS has ever done for anyone is for himself.
Great story. I don’t know Mr. Mann, but I need to ask around. Is Mr. Mann still with us?

He passed in 2015 I think. He enjoyed telling of his hunting experiences and didn't come across as bragging at all. I think he just wanted whoever he was talking to to enjoy hearing of his hunts as much as he had enjoyed doing them. I wish I could have spent more time with him. One thing I'll say about him is that he was a pure hunter. He stopped hunting whitetails because he couldn't find one bigger than his best. His favorite hunting method was to have a pilot fly him into the interior in AK or Canada and leave him alone for several days with nothing more than survival basics, his bow, and his camera.

Bo stories abound here in AL. I've heard most of them. He was one of the best athletes to ever play any game, and he could play and excel in practically anything if he wanted. A previous poster may have been correct about him having alien DNA. In the 40 years or so he's been in the full view of the public, I've never heard anything really negative about him or his lifestyle. The hip injury that slowed him down and eventually caused his retirement was a real shame. He does love the outdoors, too.

[b][/b]
So you were at AU in the 70s?
So you were at AU in the 70s?

Yessir, BCE '72.
LMAO !
Whatever Liar. You’re sounding more & more like a Yankee DemoRat POS every day. Deflection, Denial, and more Projection. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Now run along for your next beer run on your little manbun scooter. #ToomanyDUI’sToDrive 😂😂😂

You don't have any black friends.

If you did you wouldn't type the things you type.

It's not complicated and requires no deflection.
This cracks me up every time I watch it:

LMAO !

. He is a miserable, self-loathing, racist cundt
Who’d cower in fear in the presence of a black man.
LMAO !

LMAO. Such a Jealous little whiney bitch.
Time for some OJ & Tyson ball licking again.
Now run along on your manbun Scooter, before your to drunk to hold it up.
Maybe that sweet little wife will give you your weekly golf course allowance so you won’t have to whine today. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
LMAO !

Gay Spandex FanBoy. Tell us again how the Coast Guard is the “Real Military”. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
LMAO. Such a Jealous little whiney bitch.
Time for some OJ & Tyson ball licking again.
Now run along on your manbun Scooter, before your to drunk to hold it up.
Maybe that sweet little wife will give you your weekly golf course allowance so you won’t have to whine today. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

You can kick and scream all you want.

You're still a liar.

Gay Spandex FanBoy. Tell us again how the Coast Guard is the “Real Military”. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

You don't think the Coast Guard is part of our military?

They’re kinda like your failed S TX LEO Career. Most who served there couldn’t make it in the Real World.
😂😂😂😂😂

They’re kinda like your failed S TX LEO Career. Most who served there couldn’t make it in the Real World.
😂😂😂😂😂

That's interesting.

And I'd love to watch you say that to a couple Coasties.

😂😂😂😂😂

That's interesting.

And I'd love to watch you say that to a couple Coasties.

I’ve known some. Dipschitts. Just like you.
Now run along. There’s some golf on TV you can watch. 😂😂😂

You wouldn't say that in front of me either.

I'm watching the 3M as I type this.

You wouldn't say that in front of me either.

I'm watching the 3M as I type this.

LOL. A real badass. 😂
Wife wouldn’t give you any Golfing money ?
Or just to drunk to play. 🤪
LOL. A real badass. 😂

That's three things you know you wouldn't do in real life.

It's safe to assume there are more.
LOL. A real badass. 😂

My My. Such a brilliant conversationalist.
Words of wisdom from the Campfires resident drunk whiner.🤪🤪🤪 😂😂😂

That was great flave, thanks for posting.
LOL. A real badass. 😂

Everyone can see you're full of schit.

Please continue.
Originally Posted by crittrgittr

That was great flave, thanks for posting.

Flave rules.
It is a nice gesture.
LOL. A real badass. 😂

Everyone can see you're full of schit.

Please continue.

LOL Typical whiney ass Yankee blowhard response.
“Those mean ole Texans own Ranches and won’t let me hunt there for free”. Boo Hoo Hoo. 😢
“They’re all full of schitt” 😢😢😢
Poor jealous little bitch. 😂😂😂
Stuck in Florida hunting Iguanas with a Red Ryder. 😂
“Those mean ole Texans own Ranches and won’t let me hunt there for free”. Boo Hoo Hoo. 😢

You don't use the same words in real life that you do on the internet.

You're FOFS and everyone can see it.

Also, you were gifted your land. You didn't earn it. Stop lying.

You don't use the same words in real life that you do on the internet.

You're FOFS and everyone can see it.

Also, you were gifted your land. You didn't earn it. Stop lying.

LOL. Poor drunken whiner. Jealousy’s eating him alive.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

How’s living off the wife’s salary working out for ya ?
😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂

Great.

Maybe if you stop lying all the time you'll be able to find a woman.
😂😂😂😂😂

Great.

LMAO. Carry on moocher. I’m sure she’s really proud of you. 😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂

Great.

Enjoy your bullschit stories at that empty table.

Loser.
😂😂😂😂😂

Great.

Enjoy your bullschit stories at that empty table.

Loser.

Sure thing Drunken Whiney Bitch. Life must suck when that’s your “career”. 🤪
Don’t let that jealousy eat you alive, boy. Life’s too short to be a miserable drunk. At least you got that going for ya. 😂
Maybe she’ll give you some golf money and more beer money this week, so you won’t have to whine so much. 😂😂😂😂
for Chlinstructor

Maybe she’ll give you some golf money and more beer money this week, so you won’t have to whine so much. 😂😂😂😂

Of course she will.

She loves me.
Hey, Lebron,

Yep. I’m guessing the only thing that POS has ever done for anyone is for himself.

Word around town is he's a pos lousy ass tipper.
This was when Bo was playing ball at Auburn. So funny.

''The first time I went deer hunting, the only thing the landowner forgot to tell me is that the deer will snort when they smell you,'' said Jackson.

''Just when I was starting to get out of my treestand, it had gotten dark to the point where I couldn`t see that well. When I was climbing down, I heard this loud snort in back of me, and I climbed right back into the treestand. I didn`t know what it was.

''After a while, I started climbing down again and just as my foot was touching the ground, I heard it again. To make a long story short, the landowner ended up having to come get me at quarter to 10 that night.

''I was still up there in my treestand, trying to figure out what was down there.''
Hey, Lebron,

LeBron launches new lines of supplements and personal healthcare items. Named Ladder.

WSJ, Fox
Originally Posted by ctsmith

''The first time I went deer hunting, the only thing the landowner forgot to tell me is that the deer will snort when they smell you,'' said Jackson.

''Just when I was starting to get out of my treestand, it had gotten dark to the point where I couldn`t see that well. When I was climbing down, I heard this loud snort in back of me, and I climbed right back into the treestand. I didn`t know what it was.

''After a while, I started climbing down again and just as my foot was touching the ground, I heard it again. To make a long story short, the landowner ended up having to come get me at quarter to 10 that night.

''I was still up there in my treestand, trying to figure out what was down there.''

As I understand it, Bo grew up in the B'ham area and had little to no outdoor experience until going to Auburn. Once he got started hunting, he REALLY got into it. But, he had some interesting learning escapades.

Mr. Mann told me of taking him grizzly hunting in AK (maybe Canada) and they were stalking a big bear in very thick growth, thick enough that sight distance was measured in feet or maybe even inches in some parts. The bear suddenly turned and started feeding toward them. Mr. Mann told Bo to get his bow up and be ready. Mann never saw the bear but heard it moving toward them, then by them, and finally on past them. After he was gone, he went to Bo and asked him didn't the bear get close enough for Bo to see him. If you didn't already know, Bo suffers from a lifelong stuttering issue (see the video posted above) and his answer was, "Ss-ss-eee him, I-I-I coulda t-t-touched him!". He froze up and never drew the bow or moved while the bear went right past him at arm's length.
Bo wasn't afraid. He could outrun the bear... smile smile
LMAO !

Black folks who voted Republican make up less than 8 percent of negro population in the US of A. And you can bet your spandex the good blacks will side with the negros every time. Since I put my FJB and FU if U voted for Brandon sign up front, none of the 5 blacks that fished and hunted my property have even bothered calling.
Originally Posted by ctsmith

That's a classic.
Hey, Lebron,

LeBron launches new lines of supplements and personal healthcare items. Named Ladder.

WSJ, Fox

Fugk that POS and his ladder.
Bo wasn't afraid. He could outrun the bear... smile smile

LOL. No doubt. Or run over it trying. Like he did the Bos. 😂
Am I watching the wrong play? It doesn't look like he ran him over at all, to me. Not taking anything away from Bo, obviously he was one of if not the best pro athletes ever.

Now watch how a child abuser does it. LOL (Granted, it's against William Gay but still funny)

© 24hourcampfire