Home
Jill Biden heckled at Connecticut ice cream shop: 'Your husband is the worst'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jill-biden-heckled-connecticut-ice-cream-shop

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Even Yankees hate The Biden Crime Family ! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She deserves to be heckled every single place she goes. Remember that scumbag Maxine Waters from CA and that douchebag Schumer from NY?
They deserve it and honestly hope it gets worse for them.
I would be against this but since they're encouraging harassment of SC justices, they should not be given a moment's peace.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
She deserves to be heckled every single place she goes. Remember that scumbag Maxine Waters from CA and that douchebag Schumer from NY?

+1000
She is a fuuucking gold digging whore ex nanny....
Originally Posted by renegade50
She is a fuuucking gold digging whore ex nanny....

Yep. Karmaโ€™s a bitch.
Originally Posted by Geno67
I would be against this but since they're encouraging harassment of SC justices, they should be not given a moment's peace.

Agree with you 100% no peace trash them everywhere they go. People need to start doing what they were doing before lining both sides of the highway we he passes through their cities and towns.
She deserves worse. They know they stole the election and they are illegitimate. The entire democrat party has devolved into a Marxist Cabal bent on destroying America. They must be stopped.
Originally Posted by Geno67
I would be against this but since they're encouraging harassment of SC justices, they should be not given a moment's peace.

Yep.

Don't like such actions, consider conservatives above it.

But, if you try to box in a street fight, you will get a 2x4 shoved up
your ass. Its time to let THEM feel the effects of their actions.

Time to, "If you see them out.... create a crowd....make them unwelcome"
Old Bish Watters needs a good dose of her medicine too!
They started this crap with Resist! And Obstruct! Hassling Pense at Hamilton, Trump staffers Stephen Miller, Sarah Huckabee, Steve Brannon all harassed out at dinner in their private lives. Now Supreme Court Justicesโ€ฆ.

Dr. (My ass) Jill has the Secret Service to keep her safe, but I hope the Left gets a big enough dose of Thurs that they decide it needs to go away for good.
Originally Posted by hatari
... Dr. (My ass) Jill ...

I know what you mean. My doctoral diploma wasn't out of a Cracker Jack box either.
For sure.
WTF is up with them and ice cream? Never seen a person frequent an ice cream shop as much as that evil family!
I figured it out. Joe ainโ€™t demented, heโ€™s stoned!

Even the Secret Service guys were trying not to laugh.
I seen a guy from New Jersey at Corolla beach this evening struck up a convo asked him if he knew Tony Soprano ๐Ÿ˜said he knows some folk like that said he was in the waste managing biz๐Ÿ˜ณlike Tony fuel prices was killing him
What the hell is up with the Bidens/Pelosi/et al and their conspicuous obsession with "ice cream"?? Is that a yankee 'thing'?? It seems like it's their eternal pursuit besides spending OPM.
They started this crap with Resist! And Obstruct! Hassling Pense at Hamilton, Trump staffers Stephen Miller, Sarah Huckabee, Steve Brannon all harassed out at dinner in their private lives. Now Supreme Court Justicesโ€ฆ.

Dr. (My ass) Jill has the Secret Service to keep her safe, but I hope the Left gets a big enough dose of Thurs that they decide it needs to go away for good.

I'm conflicted on this one. Part of me wants to make them suffer, but we can't let ourselves stoop to their level. The schidt they are pulling needs to be owned by them. Paying them back with the same doesn't have a good look.

Let them hang themselves regardless of our animosity towards them.
Originally Posted by Higginez
Let them hang themselves ...

Can't we help out? grin
Originally Posted by mathman

I know what you mean. My doctoral diploma wasn't out of a Cracker Jack box either.

if you feel like having an academic puke, breeze through the supposed "dissertation" she concocted at U. Delaware for her Ed.D. And, the U accepted it and stamped her "Doc".

The icing on the shame cake seems to be that, ever since Joe went VP and she got into the spotlight, she has insisted on being called Dr.
And they both love the aviator sunglasses. Makes them both look even more stupid than they already are.
the supposed "dissertation" she concocted at U. Delaware for her Ed.D

Is it wrapped around a cardboard tube and perforated every four inches?
Let them hang themselves ...

Can't we help out? grin

We certainly can, but the dumb ones on our side will continue to do dumb schidt as witnessed on Jan 6 or on the 24HCF every day with the crazy Q schidt.
F U C K Jill Biden!
Originally Posted by CCCC

if you feel like having an academic puke, breeze through the supposed "dissertation" she concocted at U. Delaware for her Ed.D. And, the U accepted it and stamper her "Doc".

The icing on the shame cake seems to be that, ever since Joe went VP and she got into the spotlight, she has insisted on being called Dr.

All true. Seems that she took offense to mail being addressed to โ€œSenator and Mrs. Joseph Biden. Demanded an Avenue to become โ€œDr. Jillโ€.
Originally Posted by Jerry_Lundegaard
WTF is up with them and ice cream? Never seen a person frequent an ice cream shop as much as that evil family!

Well, Joe likes to go there, cruisin' for chicks.

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]
A buddy sent me an audio clip of this and - if it was real - there were some terse words and bad name calling involved like, โ€œyouโ€™re a doctor, my hairy assโ€, โ€œ you should be thrown in jail for elder abuse parading that stupid bastard husband of yours around โ€œ, โ€œnot having tacos today, bitch?โ€

It may have just been a spoof
That is exactly the attitude they love. They do every dirty trick in the book we won't stoop to their level. We get attacked they think its just fine. Time is past for us to give them a dose of their own [bleep].
Originally Posted by reivertom
Even the Secret Service guys were trying not to laugh.

Poor bastards have to bite their lips everyday to keep from laughing or joining in the FJB chants. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Originally Posted by CCCC

if you feel like having an academic puke, breeze through the supposed "dissertation" she concocted at U. Delaware for her Ed.D. And, the U accepted it and stamper her "Doc".

All true. Seems that she took offense to mail being addressed to โ€œSenator and Mrs. Joseph Biden. Demanded an Avenue to become โ€œDr. Jillโ€.

Thatโ€™s why I put โ€œDrโ€ in parenthesis in my thread title. Sheโ€™s nothing but an idiot gold digger without a brain. Calling her DR is kin to calling Kamala Einstein. ๐Ÿคช
Iโ€™ve got two relatives that have a PHD in Education. Both are School Superintendents. Oneโ€™s degree is from UT and the otherโ€™s is from T-Tech. Neither could poor piss out of a boot without directions on the bottom.
Of all the real Doctors I know, the smartest has a DVM from TAMU.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
F U C K Jill Biden!
Nuh-uhh. Not even with JeffOโ€™s dick.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
F U C K Jill Biden!

Hunter probably will be within a month of the Old Bastard slipping off to hell...........Seems like a family tradition for him.
Reporters tried ta question the bitch, but she wouldn't taco bout it.
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Dr Jill is nacho friend.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Nacho friend.

LOL !
Ice cream from the Bogada?
[quote][/quote] this plus 100.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Ice cream from the Bogada?

Or, as she pronounces it, "bo-duh-guh".

I'm conflicted on this one. Part of me wants to make them suffer, but we can't let ourselves stoop to their level. The schidt they are pulling needs to be owned by them. Paying them back with the same doesn't have a good look.

Forget the "nice guy" crap, what has it gotten anyone so far? If they wanna play rough, it's time to quit messing around and reciprocate in a like manner. "Nice guy" BS got us nowhere in the past, it's time to get with it.
Originally Posted by Morewood
[quote=Fubarski]Reporters tried ta question the bitch, but she wouldn't taco bout it.
Dr Jill is nacho friend.[/quote

Thatโ€™s some funny stuff right there.

All well and good but the only thing they own is what they choose to own. 80 some million people who legally voted for Trump think the response look is just fine.

Osky
They are thieves pure and simple and to be despised at every opportunity ....Do it with a smile but give no quarter...

Uhhhh

Let me help you out. This is kind of my wheelhouse:

Old foucks live, eat, breath and shรฎt ice cream and Gunsmoke.

When you see someone posting or speaking of either in the real world, back up a couple paces. They probably have stinky urine body odor or severe halitosis
Originally Posted by slumlord

Uhhhh

LOL
Originally Posted by slumlord

Uhhhh

When you see someone posting or speaking of either in the real world, back up a couple paces. They probably have stinky urine body odor or severe halitosis

Sheeshโ€ฆ.Hold into the waffle cone.

NO fug no this country is being fugged right now by people who don't play by the rules just make the rules up as they go along filling their pockets. Apathy will not remove these sob's with the msm as their mouthpiece to cya for them . it's time to give them a dose of their own methods. Fug the rino play nice mentality that is why we are where we are at now.
Originally Posted by ratsmacker

Forget the "nice guy" crap, what has it gotten anyone so far? If they wanna play rough, it's time to quit messing around and reciprocate in a like manner. "Nice guy" BS got us nowhere in the past, it's time to get with it.

I agree. Stop playing nice with the liberal lunatics!

Ice Cream might be one thing I have in common with Brandon.

Nobody here likes a good cone?

No, I'm not an old bastard either.
52, a spring rooster by campfire standards!
the supposed "dissertation" she concocted at U. Delaware for her Ed.D
Is it wrapped around a cardboard tube and perforated every four inches?
Nope. Itโ€™d be useful then.
© 24hourcampfire