Home
Did you send your DNA to a company to trace your ancestry?

The ChiComms may have your DNA and they will certainly use it in the future for construction of bio-weapons.

The DOD has warned service members about sharing their DNA.

https://t.co/lCez9NPrQg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...NA-bio-weapons-target-single-person.html

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...e-used-as-bioweapon-to-target-americans/
My ancestory was never so important to me that I would send DNA off to an unknown company for an unknown use.
The Jews who run 23andme sold the data to chinks? Wow, I am shocked by that one.
Who didn't see that coming?

For crying out load are people stupid or what?
Cops already have my dna so who cares
Originally Posted by rte

The ChiComms may have your DNA and they will certainly use it in the future for construction of bio-weapons.

All while telling them to take the Gates/Faukki toxic jabs. UFR
Read how they caught the Golden State Killer 40 years later.

At some point every human living will have their DNA sequenced and it won't matter if you had your personal DNA sequenced or not.
I sent my DNA to 23andme.com and paid a hundred bucks. Very informative and worth every penny.

Good Lord, now I know that Communist Chinks will spend a million Yen to develop a poison just for me, will send a Gook spy with License to Kill* and he will come to my remote log cabin and assassinate me.

Now I won't be able to sleep at night.

*Must have "Double O" designation. My hit man will be "OORiceNoodle."
Originally Posted by FatCity67

At some point every human living will have their DNA sequenced and it won't matter if you had your personal DNA sequenced or not.

Probably.
Sorry, but giving your DNA to anyone is incredibly stupid!
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel

PAYING to give it to them is even more stupid.
I think we’re already at a point where even if they don’t have yours, they have enough of your relatives DNA a brother, sister, mom, or dad that it doesn’t matter much.
My sisters have done it so I'm already screwed.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
The Jews who run 23andme sold the data to chinks? Wow, I am shocked by that one.
I thought the Mormons were the ones collecting DNA
Imagine getting a bill from some D.A. looking for you to pay back child support.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I think we’re already at a point where even if they don’t have yours, they have enough of your relatives DNA a brother, sister, mom, or dad that it doesn’t matter much.

This is the reality.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Imagine getting a bill from some D.A. looking for you to pay back child support.

I have to admit, when I sent my DNA in to 23andme.com I was a little worried about this. So far I haven't heard a word.

Next week some 30 year old gal knocks on my door and says "Hello, Daddy!"
That would be weird.
Anyone ever send any animal blood in to 23 and me?
I thought the Mormons were the ones collecting DNA

Mormons were doing book research, and when DNA testing became more affordable they added that to their business. They don't actually do any genetic testing though, Quest Diagnostics does it for them, and Quest's CEO is a Jew.

The large companies that do their own DNA testing are controlled by Jews. 23andme was founded by the Jew the google Jews brought on to run Youtube. MyHeritage is full on based in Israel....they make no efforts to hide it. FamilyTree DNA was founded by a pair of Jews as a stereotypical Jewish money power venture.

The short version is don't conduct business with Jews unless you are ok with them Jewing you.
I had that happen, they wanted thousands of dollars for a time frame when the kid was living with me in another state...

The geniuses never checked the girl when she was getting the benefits,,
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

This^^^
I doubt if it would take individual DNA samples to fabricate a race specific bio-weapon. In fact, I would be surprised if all the major powers didn't already have race specific bio weapons.

At this point, they would be very tricky to administer, however. There's Caucasians aligned with Asians on every side of the political ideology spectrum. So it would be impossible to toss one out there without killing off a bunch of allies.

The blacks should probably be worried, though. Not much of anybody likes them except the Communists who use them as shock troops in America. If the Communists ever reach the point where they have no further need of blacks, the blacks are going to have a problem.
Originally Posted by Tesoro

mine too, wonder if they sold it to the chicoms?
Race specific?

That's 1950's childs play compared to where gene targeting science is today.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
I doubt if it would take individual DNA samples to fabricate a race specific bio-weapon. In fact, I would be surprised if all the major powers didn't already have race specific bio weapons.

At this point, they would be very tricky to administer, however. There's Caucasians aligned with Asians on every side of the political ideology spectrum. So it would be impossible to toss one out there without killing off a bunch of allies.

The blacks should probably be worried, though. Not much of anybody likes them except the Communists who use them as shock troops in America. If the Communists ever reach the point where they have no further need of blacks, the blacks are going to have a problem.
Damn good thing you guys never got that DNA altering vax jab........................laffin
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

This is the reality.

Ever licked an envelope and put it in a USPS mailbox ? ?

Hilarious but true.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
This is the reality.
This is why I use a Q-tip and distilled water to seal envelopes. Then burn the Q-tip.
Originally Posted by ironbender
This is the reality.
This is why I use a Q-tip and distilled water to seal envelopes. Then burn the Q-tip.

Purity Of Essence.......
This is the reality.
#cantconnectthedots
Originally Posted by FatCity67

Exactly this. And we cannot prevent our kids and grandkids from sending-in their DNA.

The problem is not the data itself ... the problem is what the Chinese will do with it to fabricate these boutique viruses to attack a specific genepool.

Everyone should read a series of books "America Falls" by Scott Medbury. It's an eye opener that deals with exactly this scenario.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/41726662-the-america-falls-series
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I sent my DNA to 23andme.com and paid a hundred bucks. Very informative and worth every penny.

Good Lord, now I know that Communist Chinks will spend a million Yen to develop a poison just for me, will send a Gook spy with License to Kill* and he will come to my remote log cabin and assassinate me.

LOL

Outta the park!

Why does it matter if they have your DNA? They already know enough about us to know what our farts smell like before we break wind. If we knew how much they actually know we all be spontaneously and without control breaking a lot more wind.

If they want you guilty of something you’re gonna be guilty. That’s what they do. You’ve already been severely compromised if you are on this thread and on the net, even with your best attempts to be unanimous.
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
This is the reality.
#cantconnectthedots

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
So none of you guys has ever had a blood test or a throat swab? How do you know that your DNA hasn't already been sequenced?
Originally Posted by Steve
So none of you guys has ever had a blood test or a throat swab? How do you know that your DNA hasn't already been sequenced?

Exactly.
In my younger days I donated DNA throughout/across several countries/continents.
Originally Posted by IZH27

LOL

Outta the park!

Why does it matter if they have your DNA? They already know enough about us to know what our farts smell like before we break wind. If we knew how much they actually know we all be spontaneously and without control breaking a lot more wind.

If they want you guilty of something you’re gonna be guilty. That’s what they do. You’ve already been severely compromised if you are on this thread and on the net, even with your best attempts to be unanimous.

Anonymous.
I worked at a Federal Agency in New York City. Someone sent one of the female supervisors a death threat to her house via USPS. The FBI came in to investigate, asked the supervisor to come up with a list of about 20 people who she thought would have sent the letter (she was a bitch).

The FBI then told the 20 people they had to give DNA samples or they would be fired. All 20 submitted including the two women who sent the letter. They ID'ed the woman through her DNA on the stamp that the FBI steamed off (yes, this was a long time ago) and she ratted out her partner in crime.

Funny thing, our Agency couldn't fire the women because the FBI never obtained a search warrant for the DNA samples. All three of the women worked on the same floor, it must have been interesting conversation when they were in the chithouse!

The Mormons bought all those ancestry sites then completely screwed their own databases with the corrupted data.
Originally Posted by 1minute
In my younger days I donated DNA throughout/across several countries/continents.

This ^^

My time of doing this was before we knew about aids. You can imagine how fast I hightailed it down to the clinic to get a test - lol. I price shopped for a philippina hooker once and only had 7 dollars (none of them were what I would call pretty but 4/5 of them walked away when I told them how much I had on me). I got a freebie the next morning when I let her use my shower.

I still expect some stranger to roll up and call me dad one day.
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by IZH27

LOL

Outta the park!

Anonymous.

No. Unanimous. A play on words. People think that they can live in isolation and are unanimous in their thinking.
anyone in the military already gave at the office
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

the chicoms hacked the fbi database and got it for free

The Chicoms probably didn't have to hack the FBIs database, it was likely sold to them a long while ago.

LOL
The difference in one person's DNA and another person's is only about 1% to 2% depending on which person you believe. Do y'all think the Chinese are going to spend a lot of time worrying about such small %. Or one person's DNA in particular.

If they study my DNA, they will find that I come from a long line of dead people. Give me a little more time and I will probably die too.

I'm not going to loose much sleep over this. I wory more about that young guy with the big red truck running a red light.
There certainly is no place quite like this for having your day darkened.
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

This^^^

No one has apparently EVER been to a doctor....
I got a buncha friends that did this.

They weren't happy to be an American I guess.
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
My ancestory was never so important to me that I would send DNA off to an unknown company for an unknown use.
Ditto... Screw that...
I never paid to give my DNA out to anyone other than Doctors that have taken Blood for testing and cut stuff out of me in operations
I did not take the Jab
And
I have no plans on ever Crapping in a box and sending it to who knows who.
Four jabs and Ancestry.com here.

They might clone me ‘cause I’m handsome 😎
Originally Posted by deflave

History is neat.

Unless you’re scared what you’d find lololol
I couldn't afford to pay to have my DNA/ancestry done. I just posted on FB that I won the lottery and I learned about my entire family tree.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

C’mon man. I’ve seen you!

Society tells us unless our ancestors walked here from some other continent we're not native Americans, us boat people don't count.

That wasn’t me, it was one of my sockpuppets.

Good horse jockey genes I bet

That wasn’t me, it was one of my sockpuppets.
I meant in person. Evahbody said it was you. 🤷‍♀️
Designer Hashshashin

Originally Posted by 10Glocks
x2
Like Popeye, and Roy Rogers, 'I yam what I yam."
Better look out.............there's a commie behind every tree just waiting to get your DNA. If they wanna get mine, they'll have to pry it out of my cold dead hands, yesirree bobtail!!!!!
I know my ancestry. I don't need some DNA company telling me what they want my ancestry to be.
Originally Posted by ratsmacker

The Chicoms probably didn't have to hack the FBIs database, it was likely sold to them a long while ago.

Clinton campaign fundraising
imagine the look on everyone's face at Xmas when your child gives everyone a 23andme DNA test, and your wife grabs them all that throws them in the wood stove

she's protecting you from Chinese Bio Weapons, yea, that's the ticket
Originally Posted by rte

Link to the DOD warning please? It was not in any of the three you posted.
99% Scandotrash.
lets compare DNA , whos on gedmatch?
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by rte

DOD Memo On DNA Testing
If great great grand mammies bible isn't good enough then fugk em. I know what I is dammit, my people landed at Plymouth Rock. Oral history says so, and that's good enough for me
Originally Posted by KFWA
imagine the look on everyone's face at Xmas when your child gives everyone a 23andme DNA test, and your wife grabs them all that throws them in the wood stove

Yea, that's the ticket indeed. Made me lol, KFWA.

I'm assuming that didn't really happen to you.
My wife did DNA on our mutts. Anyone else?
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

History is neat.

Unless you’re scared what you’d find lololol

What did you find out?
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Like Popeye, and Roy Rogers, 'I yam what I yam."

And that would be a fugking idiot.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I had a chip implanted in my corpus spongosium and its broadcasting my dna to low earth orbit satellites. I should be fine.

This is the reality.

Not in over 50 years. I use glue sticks made for the purpose and stamps and return address labels are self sticking. Wouldn't surprise if my DNA is on file somewhere. Would have to been while I was under sedation for some operation in a hospital.
PJ
Originally Posted by rte

I don't think we have security agencies in this country anymore. They are either late with the happenings of the Chicoms or totally ignorant of it.
Welcome to the new world and China is leading it.
What would be the ramifications if I did not but my brother did? Our mitochondrial DNA would be the same.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Originally Posted by KFWA

Yea, that's the ticket indeed. Made me lol, KFWA.

I'm assuming that didn't really happen to you.

heh, no
I confess that I fell into this DNA snare. KYHillChick bought me a kit several years ago. She's quite the amateur genealogist.

Right after the sample went into the mail, I started having regrets. It dawned on me that my father had regaled me with his exploits in Korea just after WWII. In short, he was the real-life Sparky on M*A*S*H and ran the warehouse and switchboard at the main supply for the field hospitals. One of his jobs was delivering nurses out to the units. He and a buddy would mix up a mess of G.I. Screwdriver mix (orange juice concentrate and pure-grain alcohol), pick the nurse up at Kimpo in an ambulance, and then drive them out. Dad said he did his patriotic duty and delivered each nurse drunk and pregnant. He added that the nurses were most cooperative; they were scared to death of serving in the field and getting pregnant was their only way out.

It dawned on me that I might be getting a bunch of notices of half-siblings in the coming months. I waited. They never showed. What has shown up to date is not nearly as bombastic, but not exactly welcomed.

1) A chick in Argentina claims she is kin on Dad's side. When you put Argentina and German together, what do you get? Yeah. That's a bunny hole I don't want to go down. That would be an awkward conversation.

2) Dad had an older brother that he never spoke to. The guy was a bit of a black sheep. He ran a bar over on the east side of town. As best as we can tell, he must have had marital trouble at some point in the deep past and dated one of the barmaids. The issue of that union contacted me, looking for info.

3) Dad's cousin who ended up in the OSS and CIA made his bones doing background checks on Appalachian workers that had applied for work at Oak Ridge and other defense-related projects. He must have gotten lonely. His previously unknown daughter contacted me.

About the only good that came of my sample was that the results did show a minuscule amount of DNA from the Levant. This confirms my lineage through Mom's side back through the Shreve Clan. The original Shreve was a dark-skinned fellow nicknamed The Turk. Shreve was probably a contraction of his surname, Sherif. He was part of Elizabeth I's court. He was thought to be Syrian in origin. He gave Lizzie aid during her imprisonment at the hands of Bloody Mary. Liz returned the favor by granting him a title and lands in Nottingham. Yes, that's right, I'm related to the Sherifs of Nottingham. Dig it.
Originally Posted by shaman
I confess that I fell into this DNA snare. KYHillChick bought me a kit several years ago. She's quite the amateur genealogist.

Right after the sample went into the mail, I started having regrets. It dawned on me that my father had regaled me with his exploits in Korea just after WWII. In short, he was the real-life Sparky on M*A*S*H and ran the warehouse and switchboard at the main supply for the field hospitals. One of his jobs was delivering nurses out to the units. He and a buddy would mix up a mess of G.I. Screwdriver mix (orange juice concentrate and pure-grain alcohol), pick the nurse up at Kimpo in an ambulance, and then drive them out. Dad said he did his patriotic duty and delivered each nurse drunk and pregnant. He added that the nurses were most cooperative; they were scared to death of serving in the field and getting pregnant was their only way out.

It dawned on me that I might be getting a bunch of notices of half-siblings in the coming months. I waited. They never showed. What has shown up to date is not nearly as bombastic, but not exactly welcomed.

1) A chick in Argentina claims she is kin on Dad's side. When you put Argentina and German together, what do you get? Yeah. That's a bunny hole I don't want to go down. That would be an awkward conversation.

2) Dad had an older brother that he never spoke to. The guy was a bit of a black sheep. He ran a bar over on the east side of town. As best as we can tell, he must have had marital trouble at some point in the deep past and dated one of the barmaids. The issue of that union contacted me, looking for info.

3) Dad's cousin who ended up in the OSS and CIA made his bones doing background checks on Appalachian workers that had applied for work at Oak Ridge and other defense-related projects. He must have gotten lonely. His previously unknown daughter contacted me.

About the only good that came of my sample was that the results did show a minuscule amount of DNA from the Levant. This confirms my lineage through Mom's side back through the Shreve Clan. The original Shreve was a dark-skinned fellow nicknamed The Turk. Shreve was probably a contraction of his surname, Sherif. He was part of Elizabeth I's court. He was thought to be Syrian in origin. He gave Lizzie aid during her imprisonment at the hands of Bloody Mary. Liz returned the favor by granting him a title and lands in Nottingham. Yes, that's right, I'm related to the Sherifs of Nottingham. Dig it.

Shaman results are in:

“100% RETARD.”

LOL

They didn’t even need a pie graph.
I believe that’s how they tracked people in Iraq, health clinics, vaccinations, etc.
Ever wonder what became of the Cave Man? Neanderthal Man. Supposedly went extinct 35,000years ago.
Well, here I am!

I have 3 per cent Neanderthal DNA. Some of the highest Neanderthal DNA ever tested for.
Originally Posted by joken2
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by rte

DOD Memo On DNA Testing

Thanks
Originally Posted by shaman

That was good.

Shaman, you never fail to entertain!
Originally Posted by SamOlson
99% Scandotrash.

So, a Swede?
Originally Posted by richj
anyone in the military already gave at the office

I remember that, around 2000 or so, because I was on my last ship.
Originally Posted by MuskegMan
Originally Posted by SamOlson
99% Scandotrash.

So, a Swede?

Yes, that and Norwegian.

And Czech.
(the Czech is the only thing keeping me alive)

#mongrel
Originally Posted by dale06
Anyone ever send any animal blood in to 23 and me?

[Linked Image from pic8.co]
Originally Posted by 348srfun
The difference in one person's DNA and another person's is only about 1% to 2% depending on which person you believe. Do y'all think the Chinese are going to spend a lot of time worrying about such small %. Or one person's DNA in particular.
From what I just now read when I googled it chempanzee DNA is 99% the same as human. Apparently 1% can make one helluva difference.

I know there is a misspelling of [bleep].
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
My sisters have done it so I'm already screwed.

Same.
My wife sent hers off and found she has less than 1/2 of 1% heritage of a people shall I say very far south of the Mediterranean. I did the figuring and it only takes 8 generations from pure to cut it down to .39%. I told her that now that I know this it explains a lot.
Originally Posted by Hastings
My wife sent hers off and found she has less than 1/2 of 1% heritage of a people shall I say very far south of the Mediterranean. I did the figuring and it only takes 8 generations from pure to cut it down to .39%. I told her that now that I know this it explains a lot.

Same here. She’s 4.5%. Now I can’t accuse her of cultural appropriation when she wears leopard print.
Originally Posted by Houston_2
[

That was good.

Shaman, you never fail to entertain!

Thanks. Just for that, I'll give you a bonus. KYHillChick and I have what appears to be extremely divergent genetic backgrounds. She's from a holler on KY/TN border. Half of my genes come from Marburg, Germany and we basically sat there selling salt since Roman times. However, there are some wild intersections.

To begin with, it was after one of our first dates that we discovered our mothers had the same maiden name. Yikes. I called Mom, the family expert on such things, and figured out the only relative unaccounted-for was a brother of my Great Great Grandfather who did not come back from the Civil War. He wasn't lost; he just didn't want to come home. Everyone else was well documented and had attended family reunions. This was worth a sigh of relief. However, the intersections have kept on coming.

'HillChick's father's kin, the Balls, come from the Potomac Tidewater. George Washington's mother was a Ball. It turns out I had a mess of kin on my mother's side (Shreve) that came from there early on. The clans intermarried before 'HillChick's progenitor decided to go through the Gap and start over.

I mentioned Shreve. HillChick's Mom's kin came from around New Madrid, MO. They were French trappers and one of them married into Tecumseh's immediate circle of kin. After the big quake, Captain Henry Miller Shreve was operating his new-fangled steamboat and managed to land at New Madrid. He liked the place so much, that he stayed and did the surveying for the streets. You guessed it. D'Masionvilles and Shreves connected. They're still down there. KYHillChick's Mom had grandparents that followed logging camps for work and eventually made it to the hollers of the Big South Fork region. Her Mom was born in the camp at Barthel in McCreary County, KY.

But it doesn't end there. In fact, most of the intersections come from obscure branches of our families that were original Dutch settlers of New York. Those clans gradually moved out into more rural parts, but not before leaving a tangled web of cousins throughout the mid-Atlantic region. One of them settled somewhere down south (I think North Carolina). His wife was taken in an Indian raid and eventually sold to Tecumseh. When I asked 'HillChick's mother what her background was, she said she didn't know much, but did know that there was a little Dutch in there somewhere. At the time, I had no idea that I was talking to a cousin.

The bottom line in all this is that even if your family history on this continent is not all that long, there are going to be threads that bind you to every other living American.

Update: KYHillChick got up and I told her about this. She says she's documented 6 intersections of our trees going back to the 17th Century here on this side of the pond. That's six times we've ended up being cousins by one way of figuring or the other. She believes that number could easily double as she unwinds all the early New England entaglements.
© 24hourcampfire