Home
AGAIN

order some heavy 45 & 50 cal boolits time !

https://www.midwayusa.com/bullets/br?cid=19785
Bought a few bullets too.
Originally Posted by hanco
Bought a few bullets too.

ATTA boy
Careful. All the Larry Hater’s will be along shortly to bitch about the prices. 😜🤪😂

I order from Midway all the time. Never ever had an issue. Actually met him once too. Heck of a nice guy.
Does not work on items sold in limited quantities, e.g., Barnes168 gr TTSX.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Careful. All the Larry Hater’s will be along shortly to bitch about the prices. 😜🤪😂

I order from Midway all the time. Never ever had an issue. Actually met him once too. Heck of a nice guy.

+1
Porterfield is okay.
I've shopped around online quite a bit.
I have ordered stuff from Midway, but it's been tools and "pieces-parts".
Tried to do business with "Cheaper Than Dirt". I swear, driving to the CTD warehouse in Fort Worth, TX would have been cheaper! It sits right off IH35 and Loop 820 on the north side of town.
The $49 shipping is the only thing that usually gets me to bite these days. Most of the time Blue Collar reloading beats Larry's price by 10-15%. Barnes are usually 20%.
Was gonna order a chronograph and a box of bullets. Bullets were not included in the free shipping. Screw it. Edk
Ordered a couple boxes of Interlocks for the 260.
Anything on "sale" doesn't count either. So, they put MSRP on many things, cross it out, and call it a sale.

Larry is more concerned about his swan song increasing his bank account than the excellent customer service they once had.
I got a little over $50 bucks worth of stuff and it would not give me free shipping because something was on sale, (still total was over $50) so I threw in some cardboard silhouette targets in order to get my free shipping. Bet it cost him more that they cost to ship those to me.
Thanks for the heads up. There’s been small stuff I wanted and I’ve been waiting for free shipping.

I added 22rf that was $2 off/box to get to $50 and got free shipping. Wasn’t marked sale. I saw the same stuff in a local chain store marked down $2, Midway was still cheaper by a buck.
How is it that UPS, USPS, and FedEx can afford such? One would think someone would have to pay for their services.

My analyses suggest that free shipping is total BS.
Lots of “half empty” glasses around here.

I wouldn’t buy from Larry if it was the last place that sold XYZ…..

That’ll teach him!!

Ain’t using my money to go on safaris and what not.

No sirree bob.

#sheesh!
Originally Posted by martinstrummer
Tried to do business with "Cheaper Than Dirt". I swear, driving to the CTD warehouse in Fort Worth, TX would have been cheaper! It sits right off IH35 and Loop 820 on the north side of town.

Is that joint still doung business?? I think I went in there one time since about 2004, and I swore them off forever when they doubled prices on 5.56 ammo overnight right after Newtown.

Midway's okay with me, just as Midsouth, Graf's, and Powder Valley and a lot of others are.
Originally Posted by KenMi
Anything on "sale" doesn't count either. So, they put MSRP on many things, cross it out, and call it a sale.

Larry is more concerned about his swan song increasing his bank account than the excellent customer service they once had.

I've got at least 4 other reloading companies off the top of my head I buy from who consistently beat Larry's prices. There's a company 3 miles from me, a new up and comer, who NEVER charges shipping.

https://www.bereli.com/
I bought 3 boxes 140 gr TTSX yesterday $10 cheaper per box than Midway sells them for.

I used to buy regularly from Midway but since the plandemic started with all the logistic problems I shop around.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

I wouldn’t buy from Larry if it was the last place that sold XYZ…..

That’ll teach him!!

Ain’t using my money to go on safaris and what not.

No sirree bob.

#sheesh!
or buy WLP a new suit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,laffin
I use Midway a lot as well as the others depending upon what I need. I do suppose that the President and CEO is working to increase revenue as he should be.
First, I've heard of Blue-Collar Reloading. Looks like a good place to shop.

I also like Midway USA. Larry's not my ace in the hole, but I think he's good people.
Back when Midway's catalog was a cheap paper flyer everything was shipped free.
I used to buy quite a bit of stuff from Larry. Used to shoot a lot of Dogtown bullets for varmints. They used to be cheap and was a great bullet. They kept raising prices on them constantly. It seems that the more reviews an item get, the price goes up. Larry sold the business and is traveling the country doing fishing and hunting. Do not know anything about the new owners. Free shipping never was FREE actually. I quit doing business with them for constantly shipping a part of your order now, and other stuff when it comes in. You had freight charges three times. Only order stuff in stock.

laugh laugh They are here ...................
Originally Posted by 57springer

laugh laugh They are here ...................

Haters gonna hate. cool

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
© 24hourcampfire