Home
Come at me bro.

Took the family fishing in the high Sierra. Bout 7300'

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

My day was much better NOT living in CA......proof.
Pretty good day. Mine was my first day at my new job...I now run the knife/air gun/safe department at a six-location store that is growing like crazy.

Been trying to get in for years...employee owned and great insurance and nice people and great discounts.

Still building my insurance business on the side but this is now a fun and profitable way to bring in a paycheck.
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
My day was much better NOT living in CA......proof.

Yeah, mine still better.
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Pretty good day. Mine was my first day at my new job...I now run the knife/air gun/safe department at a six-location store that is growing like crazy.

Been trying to get in for years...employee owned and great insurance and nice people and great discounts.

Still building my insurance business on the side but this is now a fun and profitable way to bring in a paycheck.

Nice, congrats! Mine still better.😁
Nice work FatCity!

Getting the family into fish is probably the hardest fishing trip imaginable. Congrats!
Gorgeous views. Love the shorelines and trees. I gotta get my ass to a lake soon.
Looks like you had a fab day with your family.

Water looks great, no doubt it was better when y'all arrived.

Keep up the good work.

Oh yeah, nice fish!
Originally Posted by Backroads
Nice work FatCity!

Getting the family into fish is probably the hardest fishing trip imaginable. Congrats!
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Gorgeous views. Love the shorelines and trees. I gotta get my ass to a lake soon.

Thanks. Yup everyone in the family fishes. All my daughters since they were 5/6. Now my 6 year old grandson.
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Looks like you had a fab day with your family.

Water looks great, no doubt it was better when y'all arrived.

Keep up the good work.

Oh yeah, nice fish!

Thank HD.

Ok off to bed now. Taking the family to the ocean/beach tomorrow.
My 93 year old father with 5 1/2 lb walleye today.

Hey, that's a nice eye!
That's awesome Fats.

Silver? Caples? Where you at brother?
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

New winner! Outdoors with the family is a 10+ out of 10. My late father back for one more day of fishing would be a 10,000.
Outstanding! Headed out somewhere this coming weekend. The younger family is scattered across the globe and the older family is all gone so it'll just be me and a fishing buddy. Mrs. Geno doesn't like to ride very far offshore or fish so she'll be going shopping or something.
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Come at me bro.

Took the family fishing in the high Sierra. Bout 7300'

Gonna bring that fishing rod back when your trip is over claiming warranty for not catching a big enough fish?
That looks like a great time FC.
I worked, left work still employed, and managed to make it home without getting run over by a gravel truck. Pretty good day in my eyes.

Hoping for a repeat today.
Yep, no contest.
Its a great day when the Good Lord lets you wake up at 82!
WyCoyote, Thanks for posting that pic of your dad. Looks like a tough ole bird who would still jack your jaw and enjoy it. Good times for both of you.
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

Winner, @93 hell ya.
Yeah studly@93 - go Pops!
damn, looks pretty spry for 93. I hope I am in that good a shape when I'm 70!
Looks like a fabulous day
Fantastic WYcoyote!

Making memories.

Round two, off to the Coast.
Beauty Phil, you're a winner Mate !!

Did the same, Saturday evening, family time, fishing Eagle lake !

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

FATCITY 67 - I used to fish the high Sierra, too. Those pictures bring back memories. Convict Lake, Lake Sabrina, etc. Beautiful country and good fishing.

L.W.
Can't argue yours wasn't better while I was working.

Evening, I win.

Great day, Fats.
I am in TX. You are in CA. Every day for me is better
Huntington? That's up out of the cental valley, around 7,000 feet.
Nice pictures guy's, I'm jealous. I'm raking hay in a 100 degrees and the AC is out on my tractor. I have 30 acres left to rake, then I'm hooking the boat up and heading north tomorrow. Planning on being in Clayton NY and the Thousand Island's Friday morning for some RR and maybe a little fishing.
I got a nice bonus and raise today. So did the guys that work for me and I got to communicate it to them. Made their day. I have 2 weeks off in front of me. My day was good too.
© 24hourcampfire