Home
Someone shot and killed last night after a fight that started in a bar in downtown Minneapolips. We have reached the half century mark for chootings. 50 ded dis year so far.
Negro?

50 ded ain't so bad, that's like a weekend in Chitcongo.
Probably, happened around bartime. Sounds like there were a lot of rounds expended. Spray and pray.
Hold the gun sideways negro!
Originally Posted by 338Rem
Someone shot and killed last night after a fight that started in a bar in downtown Minneapolips. We have reached the half century mark for chootings. 50 ded dis year so far.

Philly can top that on a holiday weekend.
Originally Posted by JeffyD

Philly can top that on a holiday weekend.

They have to have something to choot for... smile
50? Amateur.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
50? Amateur.

C'mon mang, “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step”. smile
Underachieving Norwegians.
Another darkie bites the dust
One dead person in Minneapolis equals twenty-five Biden voters. Oh, the horror.

Your boys better pick up the pace…….their not even close to my old hometown! 😁 And my old hometown is much, much smaller in population! 😉 memtb
Sounds like they haven’t defunded the police enough.
Yep - nobody that's sane goes downtown Murderapolis after about 6 pm... And if yer stupid enough to still be in the bars when they close, you better be wearin' yer body armor and helmet...

Last time I recall the numbers, MPLS was short about 160 officers from their 'minimum' requirement of staff... I wonder why??? (heavy sarcasm)
Probably, happened around bartime. Sounds like there were a lot of rounds expended. Spray and pray.

I was thinking about this the other day, after driving home from the range. I really don't think most "bad" guys practice much. Especially ones living in big cities, for obvious reasons. A lot of "good" guys don't practice much either. That's also obvious in light of recent events and videos popping up on Youtube. You have so called firearms "instructors" there doing drills and showing us all how stupidly slow they are... Sadly, "Spray and pray" is more common than you would think.
Originally Posted by hanco
Another darkie bites the dust

Wasn't that a Queen song? Badda bump bump bump grin
Gotta ask - was there an aspiring rap star killed?
© 24hourcampfire