Home
Up-and-coming rapper JayDaYoungan died after suffering gunshot wounds Wednesday night outside his home in Louisiana.

The 24-year-old musician, known for his hits “23 Island” and “Elimination,” was shot along with a male relative, Kenyatta Scott Sr., Bogalusa Police Department confirmed to The Post.

The shooting took place just before 6 p.m., with the rapper — whose real name is Javorius Tykies Scott — being rushed to the hospital in critical condition.

JayDaYoungan ultimately died just before midnight, police said.

The rapper’s relative remains in stable condition.

“This is a very fluid situation. Our officers are working diligently to identify the subjects responsible for these crimes,” police said in a statement.

The rapper landed a music deal with Atlantic Records in 2017. According to his bio on Pandora, he gained popularity with “Spinning” and “Taking Off.”

His career saw him collaborate with artists including Lil Durk, Lato, and Moneybagg Yo. He released his debut album “23 Is Back” in June 2021. His mixtape “Forever 23” and first official studio effort “Baby23” both charted on Billboard.

The shooting comes just one month after he was released from jail for gun-related charges.
. The shooting comes just one month after he was released from jail for gun-related charges.

Musta snitched .
Rapper.... most dangerous job in America
Posted By: Pat85 Re: We Have Lost Javorius Tykies - 07/28/22
Up-and-coming rapper died after suffering gunshot wounds

Quite commonplace in that profession.
Posted By: WAM Re: We Have Lost Javorius Tykies - 07/28/22
My heart bleeds…..

Not

There is no song of his that I like better than "Catch Me in Traffic."
Posted By: hanco Re: We Have Lost Javorius Tykies - 07/28/22
Very sad here!!!!
They gotta knock this chit off, my employer only allows so many bereavement days
Shoot him for his grill?
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
“This is a very fluid situation. Our officers are working diligently to identify the subjects responsible for these crimes,” police said in a statement.

Fluid? Piss on 'em.......
Tremendous loss for Niqqer culture and values.
The 13,s weep.....

Other than Simon getting a Jimmy Olson WGAF ?
I am crushed and heartbroken, or, something like that, anyway.
Originally Posted by rem shooter
Rapper.... most dangerous job in America

No schyt!
So much potential.
We'll never know what great things he could have accomplished for the betterment of mankind.
Negroes are hilarious.
At the current rate we’re seeing, we should pretty much be out of rappers in a year or so.

Congress should hold hearings for folks in the recording industry. Clearly, rap is killing our youth!
He wa worff 750billion doh-laz
One person we can know won't miss him, is his father.
I can just imagine they are prepping the wall of the quicky mart on Louisiana 21 there in Bogalusa for a large mural dipicting a winged Saint Javorius as we speak! I hope they don’t misspell his name!!!!
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
There is no song of his that I like better than "Catch Me in Traffic."
LOL!!
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
What's this "we" crap?
With more than 300 recording studios in Atlanta catering to our never-ending supply of intercity rappers, I can assure you, we will never run out of them.

Unfortunately...
I’ll toss and turn tonight every bit of a nanosecond before going to sleep because of this news!!
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
I’ll toss and turn tonight every bit of a nanosecond before going to sleep because of this news!!

See, you really do have a heart! grin

Ed
“A fluid situation”

duz dat meens dey woz lots of bwood?
I was right on the verge of dredging up a [bleep] to give about aspiring rapper Rollie Bands being shot to death the other day in Tampa. Now I gotta start all over again.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
One person we can know won't miss him, is his father.
🤣
You’d hang yourself naked in a closet if Ann or Nancy Wilson got smoked.
© 24hourcampfire