Home
I just read that a recent poll showed that Wyoming gave Bidet the lowest approval ratings in the US.

I know that lizzy borden (Cheney) is also very popular here! I hope that “carpet bagger biotch” is sent packing to Virginia and never again seen in Wyoming! memtb
Originally Posted by memtb
I just read that a recent poll showed that Wyoming gave Bidet the lowest approval ratings in the US.

I know that lizzy borden (Cheney) is also very popular here! I hope that “carpet bagger biotch” is sent packing to Virginia and never again seen in Wyoming! memtb

Don't send her to us, kick her up to New Jersey or New York. Or China. We've got enough going on trying to get the dingleberries to stop spreading their stupidity, we don't want anyone to add to it.
Virginia is where Liz Cheney spent most of her adult life. I hear she's going to run for a Virginia Senate seat if she loses the Primary....or perhaps Presidential run. She's a total POS, just like her draft dodging old man. 90% of her campaign cash comes from Texas & Colofornia.
TEXAS supporting Cheney?? That’s hard to believe!! Must be from Austin and Dallas area!!
She deserves to be in prison.
Hagelan isn't much better! Get rid of her to Wyoming!
The bad thing is there are 4 or 5 people running against Cheney in the primaries. That is how she won last time was the vote was split enough among people who didn't want her she still won as she had enough over the others against her even though the total of her opposition was way over her votes. The other issue is dems switching parties before the primary to vote for the unpopular republican.
Originally Posted by Partagas
The bad thing is there are 4 or 5 people running against Cheney in the primaries. That is how she won last time was the vote was split enough among people who didn't want her she still won as she had enough over the others against her even though the total of her opposition was way over her votes. The other issue is dems switching parties before the primary to vote for the unpopular republican.
That’s it, that’s the plan , let’s not forget that she has enormous support and funding from the Republican Establishment.

BTW, does WY use Dominion, Mail-in ballots and allow ballot harvesting.
Originally Posted by steve4102
That’s it, that’s the plan , let’s not forget that she has enormous support and funding from the Republican Establishment.

Mail in Ballots…..yes! On mail in ballots, we go to the courthouse, show ID to receive the ballot!

To my knowledge, no to the other two! memtb
Congrats

UR # 7 with public land ownership

https://www.summitpost.org/public-and-private-land-percentages-by-us-states/186111
Traitor Cheney is down 21 points in a poll I saw.

POS is toast.
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

POS is toast.

Great

we don't need her kind !

Trump 2024 !
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
TEXAS supporting Cheney?? That’s hard to believe!! Must be from Austin and Dallas area!!

Yep. That Traitorous Bitch would get strung up around here.

POS is toast.

Dumb bitch was too stupid to think the Fake Insurrection “Hearings” weren’t going to have consequences.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Yeah...but you gotta understand, it doesn't take that much money to make a difference in Wyoming. A couple of old hippie transplants can fund her campaign. Texas has plenty and they are arriving by drives every year. Evolution I suppose.
Originally Posted by memtb

Mail in Ballots…..yes! On mail in ballots, we go to the courthouse, show ID to receive the ballot!

To my knowledge, no to the other two! memtb

If you have to go to the Court House to pick it up, that is not true Mai-in Ballots. This sounds more like an Absentee Balliot.

Mail-in is where the ballot is sent to you, then you send it back.

POS is toast.
Is that poll Republicans, or all likely voters?

My understanding she has quite a following among Democrat voters.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Yeah...but you gotta understand, it doesn't take that much money to make a difference in Wyoming. A couple of old hippie transplants can fund her campaign. Texas has plenty and they are arriving by drives every year. Evolution I suppose.
She doesn’t need old hippie transplants , Cheney raised $2.94 million in Q1 of 2022, bringing her total haul for the cycle to more than $10 million. With four months left to go in the primary campaign, Cheney has $6.8 million on hand.
MIss Piggy will get a job on MSNBC trashing the GOP for a living.
She's like a puss filled pimple on a beautiful face.

POS is toast.
Is that poll Republicans, or all likely voters?

My understanding she has quite a following among Democrat voters.

Former President Donald Trump’s pick to unseat Rep. Liz Cheney in the race for Wyoming’s lone House seat holds a commanding 22-point lead with a month until the primary, a new Casper Star-Tribune poll shows.

Natural resources attorney Harriet Hageman leads Cheney 52% to 30%, the poll shows. No other challenger received more than 5% support. Only 11% of voters were undecided.

The poll, conducted for the Star-Tribune by Mason-Dixon Polling & Strategy, surveyed 1,100 registered Wyoming voters likely to participate in the primary, resulting in a margin of error of plus or minus 3%, according to Brad Coker, Mason-Dixon managing director.

https://trib.com/news/state-and-reg...f33dfe0-02f1-11ed-8202-7befc0111031.html
Dont send her ass to va! We got enough democrat imports fuggin things up
© 24hourcampfire