Home
They viciously punch and kick homeless people, right in their encampments.

https://wlos.com/news/local/extreme...norris-joshua-shawn-norris-tristan-ramey
Sick puppies they are.

I’d enjoy a second career as a hangman.
Pretty easy for cowardly thugs to beat up helpless people.

You'll never see these cowardly thugs go after someone who can fight back ... and will.

L.W.
Damn.
Wonder why it was so important to identify them as from SC? Unfortunately we have such people everywhere - trust me, we in SC don't tolerate such actions anymore than those of you from NC or any other state. If it were up to me, they would have 'resisted arrest'.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Pretty easy for cowardly thugs to beat up helpless people.

You'll never see these cowardly thugs go after someone who can fight back ... and will.

L.W.

This was my first thought, cowards. Reminds me of tge immigrants I went to Jr high with that could never fight 1 on 1.

Bb
They're not SC people ... they're scumbags.

If they were left to our own devices they would be disciplined in short order.

Unfortunately the Greenville area is becoming a problem because of a huge influx of out-of-staters moving there and then you mix them with the old school 15 generations of the Dark Corner gene pool ... bad [bleep] is gonna happen.

I'm waiting to see if this Norris crew is actually from SC or from elsewhere.

Some people just need killing.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Sick puppies they are.

I’d enjoy a second career as a hangman.

You and me both Brother.
Were they Knee grows?
Originally Posted by smarquez
Were they Knee grows?

No
That part of South Carolina is called "The Dark Corner?" I never heard that expression. I spend a lot of time in that area, going from Marshall NC to visit relatives in Georgia. I love to drive Highway 11, through Pumpkintown etc.

Also, I drove the big rig out of Hwy 101 in Greer for 8 years. On my drive down from Marshall I always stopped at the Ingles in Landrum to stock up on food for 2 weeks.

There's a lot of terminals near Greenville, I spent countless hours at the BMW plant in Greer, also at the many Michelin plants in Greenville/Spartanburg/Sandy Springs.

Never heard it called The Dark Corner.
We have some sick fu ck s in SC just like other places. Let the court sort it out.
Originally Posted by Uncle_Alvah
Were they Knee grows?

No

White trash, acting like animals.

Should be strung up.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
That part of South Carolina is called "The Dark Corner?" I never heard that expression. I spend a lot of time in that area, going from Marshall NC to visit relatives in Georgia. I love to drive Highway 11, through Pumpkintown etc.

Also, I drove the big rig out of Hwy 101 in Greer for 8 years. On my drive down from Marshall I always stopped at the Ingles in Landrum to stock up on food for 2 weeks.

There's a lot of terminals near Greenville, I spent countless hours at the BMW plant in Greer, also at the many Michelin plants in Greenville/Spartanburg/Sandy Springs.

Never heard it called The Dark Corner.

Oh yeah .... there is a small contingent of special stupid in that area that goes-back to Revolutionary War times. Some of the finest old school country people you will ever meet ... and some of the worst.

Every state has them in pockets.

Memphis, Tennessee, Baltimore Maryland and then out in that county on Live PD, Salt Lake City with the Mormans, parts of Michigan, a lot of places in Ohio, almost all of Southern and parts of central California, Atlanta, Pennsylvania .... parts of Texas. West Virginia has some really dark places.

It's not just a SC thing by any stretch of the imagination.

But yeah, The Dark Corner in SC ... you don't wanna get lost up in there at night.
Notice they always have to run in packs.
White trash losers. They are in every state.
Originally Posted by Tide_Change
Were they Knee grows?

No

White trash, acting like animals.

Should be strung up.

Rabid Animals need to be shot and put out of their misery for the benefit of the Health in Society.
Were they Knee grows?

No
Really? I'm shocked, I thought it was always the knee grows.
At the very end of the video the one guy had a pistol in his waistband. I think in SC you get extra charges for being in possession of a weapon during a violent crime. I ain't an attorney though.
Originally Posted by blacktailbuster
At the very end of the video the one guy had a pistol in his waistband. I think in SC you get extra charges for being in possession of a weapon during a violent crime. I ain't an attorney though.

Many states do.

That's a group of punks that deserve a long prison sentence and each one of them needs a huge beat-down, multiple broken ribs.
Took it too far.

Fugk the bums, though. Urban camping trash and drug addicts. They need to be rousted and their schit burned.
I’m more concerned there are encampments than I am with the trailer trash beating the bums.

🤷‍♂️
I live in SC near Greenville. That is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. Trailer trash beating up on some poor defenseless man. What a bunch of cowardly trash. I pray "Karma" visits them all soon.
Damn. They all look like a bunch of Kansas City f a g g o t s.
Redneck white trash punk bitch losers. They deserve a bullet in their tiny brains.
That redneck scum deserved to be shot on sight.
Those azzholes need someone with a set of ballz to wade in there and kick the schit out of them. Punks praying on weaker people. I’d love to give them the beat down. The fact that they’re from SC doesn’t enter into it. Their type of schit can be found in every state. They would fold like a lawn chair if they met any resistance. Puzzies!

Ron
Karma, they die screaming in prison.
© 24hourcampfire