Home
Posted By: Oklahomahunter Chamber sealer - 07/30/22
Meat Your Maker is having a sale this weekend and I’ve been noodling on picking up one of their chamber sealers. I’ve also looked at the VacMaster units. Anyone have any thoughts on either of these? I’d like one that can seal a whole rack of ribs at once, but that gets into the $3000 realm and I’m out on that. Let’s hear you likes, dislikes, and recommendations.
Posted By: FishinHank Re: Chamber sealer - 07/30/22
I have a VP215, got it on sale for under $700 a few years ago. Its been solid and I'll probably never have to buy another vacuum sealer.
Posted By: dennisinaz Re: Chamber sealer - 07/30/22
I almost bought a vp230 but they're too heavy and my wife can't lift it. Not sure what I'll get
Posted By: dennisinaz Re: Chamber sealer - 07/30/22
I just tried to order one, they somehow are trying to ship it to my billing address even though i gave a shippingaddress
Of course, this goes down on a Saturday...
Posted By: Verylargeboots Re: Chamber sealer - 07/30/22
Thank you for this thread. I'm looking forward to seeing what good information comes of it.
Posted By: Oklahomahunter Re: Chamber sealer - 07/31/22
I hope so as well.
Posted By: Calvin Re: Chamber sealer - 07/31/22
Vacmaster is the best for medium use. It’s Chinese to the core though.

You need to get into the German pumps to get a really good machine. I like sipromac and mini pack
Posted By: Snowwolfe Re: Chamber sealer - 07/31/22
Might try asking this in the “food” section.
Posted By: Irving_D Re: Chamber sealer - 07/31/22
I have the meat your maker it's a solid product. Actually I own about everything on their website and it's all top quality including the 1.75 hp grinder and the 50 lb mixer
Posted By: boatammo Re: Chamber sealer - 07/31/22
vac-master vp 215, have done about 6000 bags with it so far.
Posted By: Oklahomahunter Re: Chamber sealer - 07/31/22
Originally Posted by Irving_D
I have the meat your maker it's a solid product. Actually I own about everything on their website and it's all top quality including the 1.75 hp grinder and the 50 lb mixer

That’s good news and good to know.
Posted By: Whttail_in_MT Re: Chamber sealer - 08/01/22
I've had the Meat! model with oil pump since last November. It has worked great. Last week it started making an unusual buzzing sound during the sealing step. It was still vacuuming and sealing well though. I contacted customer service and they wanted me to change the oil to see if that was the cause. I did and it wasn't so I sent a video to them over the weekend as requested. This morning I received an email that Meat! is sending a replacement unit and also sent a return label for the unit I have now. Excellent customer service.
© 24hourcampfire