Home
Posted By: ConradCA USS Kamala is Sinking - 07/31/22
Team Kamala Imploding

The ship is sinking and everyone wants off!
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 07/31/22
That rats left last week.
Posted By: Redneck Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 07/31/22
I hope the bilge pumps fail, bigly...
Originally Posted by Redneck
LOL there isn't a pump made that could remove the bilge from that barge.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 07/31/22
If they conned her into resigning, they'd need to fill the VP slot immediately. With Biden's health, we could be stuck with Pelosi at any time. There are so many charming liberals to chose from, too.
Posted By: funshooter Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 07/31/22
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by Redneck
LOL there isn't a pump made that could remove the bulge from that barge.

Harryasses mouth but then that would just be recirculate everything and it would come out even more fowl than it is now
Posted By: slumlord Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 07/31/22
If “Meghan Groob” was her main speechwriter she should have been fired long ago before she could “jump ship”

Good gawd is that type of product that she pumps out for the office of VP? The stumbling and stuttering and circular reasoning?
"USS Kamala is Sinking"- - - - - -Isn't "going down" a more accurate description?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 07/31/22
Shes gone down before

Schiett floats

Ha, you beat me toit, Hot Rod
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Shes gone down before
No pun intended I'm sure.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 07/31/22
Originally Posted by slumlord
If “Meghan Groob” was her main speechwriter she should have been fired long ago before she could “jump ship”

Good gawd is that type of product that she pumps out for the office of VP? The stumbling and stuttering and circular reasoning?

Hey, your gonna hurt Hustoned and Jell0s and LostinHells feelings.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 07/31/22

D U M B as a box of rocks
Posted By: MickeyD Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 07/31/22
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
If they conned her into resigning, they'd need to fill the VP slot immediately. With Biden's health, we could be stuck with Pelosi at any time. There are so many charming liberals to chose from, too.
There's a reason Newsome was visiting the Whitehouse a week or so ago and it wasn't to visit the kitchen staff.
I suspect the topic of discussion was about filling a soon to be vacancy in the VPs chair.

Once he's installed as VP then China Joe will be told to go and the new VP will be sworn in as President.

Then they'll run that a$$hole in '24. The nightmares never end....
Posted By: ironbender Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 07/31/22
I had the same horrifying thought.
Posted By: 57springer Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 07/31/22
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
"USS Kamala is Sinking"- - - - - -Isn't "going down" a more accurate description?
laugh laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Winchester21 Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 07/31/22
You can't make this stuff up. I dare you to even try.
Posted By: Esox357 Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 07/31/22
Can't flush a turd.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 07/31/22
Originally Posted by MickeyD
There's a reason Newsome was visiting the Whitehouse a week or so ago and it wasn't to visit the kitchen staff.
I suspect the topic of discussion was about filling a soon to be vacancy in the VPs chair.

Once he's installed as VP then China Joe will be told to go and the new VP will be sworn in as President.

Yep.

I,too, believe that he’s the heir apparent via the side door or the back door and Kamala has to go to make it happen
Posted By: funshooter Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 07/31/22
Originally Posted by tikkanut

The rock are smarter because they know when to just sit there and shut up.
Posted By: 45_100 Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 07/31/22
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Yep.

I,too, believe that he’s the heir apparent via the side door or the back door and Kamala has to go to make it happen

This
Posted By: szihn Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 07/31/22
USS KAKALA SINKING---------- OR JUST GOIN G DOWN AGAIN?
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 07/31/22
Originally Posted by tikkanut

What you got against rocks?
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 07/31/22
Even Democrats can't stand her. She had to drop out of the 2016 race in Dec. 2015, due to sagging poll numbers. Zeroed out poll numbers from DEMOCRATS, not evil Trump voters like me. Weird that she was picked for VP.
Posted By: Ackleyman Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 07/31/22
She is a babbling fool which made her the perfect choice for Biden's VP. Matched pair.
Posted By: rainshot Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 07/31/22
Pelosi snd just about every other democrat woman is in no better shape. Listen to Pelosi, Feinstein, Maxine, Sheila Jackass Lee. Take your pick.
Originally Posted by Ackleyman
She is a babbling fool which made her the perfect choice for Biden's VP. Matched pair.

No Doubt. They didn’t want to pick anyone that would appear “smarter than Biden”. 🤪🤪😂

Can you imagine these two fools on Celebrity Jeopardy!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 08/01/22
Look for Gavin Newsome and Stacy Adams to become President and Vice President.

L.W.
Posted By: deflave Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 08/01/22
Was Kamala ever afloat?

LOL
Yep.

Dumb fugks like you best pray the charade continues.

LOL

You'd last about two years in a real republic.
Posted By: MARCEL Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 08/01/22
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

L.W.

THIS had been mentioned a lot lately. Scary to think about
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 08/01/22
ConradKA: GOOD!
How the United States of America got "saddled" with two such idiotic, stupid, anti-American, bumbling, stumbling, inarticulate cretins for President and Vice President is BEYOND me?
I hope the United States of America is NEVER afflicted with two such deplorable politicians EVER again.
Sad.
I fear for the future of this country - over the next couple of years especially.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 08/01/22
Pelosi would be an immediate death sentence for the USA.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 08/01/22
Hold your criticisms, my brothers.

Every person has a valuable quality. Some of the criticisms of Kamala here have been rather harsh.

For example, Willie Brown says, that at age 28 kamala was a great piece of ass.
Originally Posted by MARCEL
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

L.W.

THIS had been mentioned a lot lately. Scary to think about

How is that worse than the current situation?

Do you think Joe's making some good calls every now and again?

LOL
Posted By: hatari Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 08/01/22
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

No Doubt. They didn’t want to pick anyone that would appear “smarter than Biden”. 🤪🤪😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
[quote=Ackleyman]She is a babbling fool which made her the perfect choice for Biden's VP. Matched pair.

She was chosen simply because she was a “woman of color”. Sheila Jackson-Lee was picked simply because she is a woman of color.

The Dems want a pat on the back for breaking those “barriers”.
“Look how Woke we are!”
Qualifications were never a consideration
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 08/01/22
Real America is going to suffer with any Dem in office. Let Joe and the Ho stay there so the Left can suffer too. With Newsome or Buttplug in office they'll be happy and we can't have that.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 08/01/22
Real America is going to suffer with any Dem in office. Let Joe and the Ho stay there so the Left can suffer too. With Newsome or Buttplug in office they'll be happy and we can't have that.

You’re right.

They aren’t happy at all right now.
Posted By: DMc Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 08/01/22
Biden has come down with Covid again today after testing negative last week.. Apparently he's suffering serious mental decline. Also read that Kamacunt has a 6% approval rating. I'll bet she tells them to get fvcted and refuses to step down or be replaced. Feeling they can deal with her as Madam President.
Originally Posted by hatari
[quote=Ackleyman]She is a babbling fool which made her the perfect choice for Biden's VP. Matched pair.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

She was chosen simply because she was a “woman of color”. Sheila Jackson-Lee was picked simply because she is a woman of color.

The Dems want a pat on the back for breaking those “barriers”.
“Look how Woke we are!”
Qualifications were never a consideration

PREZACTLY!!!
Hatari nails it as per usual. That’s the ONLY Real Reason she was picked. It damn sure wasn’t because she was “qualified”.
Posted By: reivertom Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 08/01/22
Don't get too happy. If they could prop up the walking puppet in the White House and drag him across the finish line, they can do it for her as well, if they think she's useful.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 08/01/22
Just know there is no way that biden or kamala are making any of these government policies and/or decisions. Think about a group in the shadows are pulling the strings to destroy America.
Posted By: ConradCA Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 08/01/22
I bet Obama the Liar is calling the shots. Biden is just a placeholder.
Posted By: MickeyD Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 08/01/22
Obama was/is nothing more than a puppet himself...a bit smarter and more capable puppet, but a puppet none the less.

The true puppet masters are lurking in the shadows and are pulling the strings of puppets all over the world--- not just in America.
Posted By: Huncho Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 08/01/22
As ignorant as it gets.
Posted By: akrange Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 08/01/22
Cumm0l’a is if you were a Sane Person a Barometer of and Political Parties Base ..
Stupid, Vindictive and generally Destructive..
These Marxist Sympathetics are generally unable to see anything rational can’t make value judgements and end up infecting the Country Low IQ Representative in Congress..
Madd Max being one other example..
The ability of the Nation to overcome the Impact of these Criminal Malcontents that the Marxist Sympathizer have voted into Congress has long since passed.
Case in point Joe Manchin he knows we’re nearing a tipping point and yet doesn’t care that Mordor on the Potomac is going to get more Powerful and your going to be paying for your own demise..
Joe Boy is one of the Sane Ones .. Right..

How do you like Your Rubble served to you ..

Roll Them or They Roll You
Posted By: 300MAG Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 08/01/22
LIT!!
Posted By: Teal Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 08/01/22
As many have said - someone else, perhaps a group behind the scenes, are the ones making policy and decisions.

I don't understand the gnashing of teeth and wringing of hands about the idea of removing Joe.

Changing the puppet changes nothing. Put in Kamala, Stacy, Gavin etc - don't matter. They certainly aren't the puppet masters so who cares if it's Grover or Fozzie bear on the stage?
Posted By: cvmw Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 08/01/22
How is it, the "Resident" and the two immediate suck-sessors are Babbling idiots? Really why would the DNC do that to themselves? Even the Democrat millennials can see how bad this is.
Posted By: gkt5450 Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 08/01/22
Somewhere pics or video of our VP “inflagrante delicto”!
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 08/01/22
Kamala Harris, carrier of numerous STD's and barren from the ravages of syph.
Posted By: Ranger_Green Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 08/01/22

Yep.

Sa;monella tried to warn us

Posted By: JakeBlues Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 08/01/22
Originally Posted by Teal
As many have said - someone else, perhaps a group behind the scenes, are the ones making policy and decisions.

I don't understand the gnashing of teeth and wringing of hands about the idea of removing Joe.

Changing the puppet changes nothing. Put in Kamala, Stacy, Gavin etc - don't matter. They certainly aren't the puppet masters so who cares if it's Grover or Fozzie bear on the stage?
Obama and Susan Rice are running the country. If you replace Joe and the Ho, they may have an IQ and free will. That would be unacceptable.
Posted By: Winchester21 Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 08/01/22
Never lose track of the "peter principle".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_principle
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 08/03/22
I thought going down was how she came to power?

Bb
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 08/03/22
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I thought going down was how she came to power?

Bb

In the political world, aka, Inverse Ascension.

Seemed to have worked quite well for some male members of the democrat party also .
Posted By: 57springer Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 08/03/22
Originally Posted by Teal

I agree !
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 08/03/22
Originally Posted by Winchester21
Never lose track of the "peter principle".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_principle

This is a true phenomenon, but neither Joe or Kamal could do the lowest wage job at any place I've ever worked. They are incompetent bafoons.

The Peter principal suggests their competence and performance led to a promotion beyond their capabilities. Neither of these two idiots have ever done anything worthwhile in their past 30-50 years to deserve a promotion to the janitor, let alone the executive branch.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 08/03/22

I get the feeling that Nasty Nancy is doing the trip to Tiawan because Harris is too stupid to send the right message. Kamala steps down and Nancy fills the position. Joe steps down and Nancy takes the top spot. Gavin Newsome gets the VP slot. It will all happen after the January inauguration.

kwg
Posted By: pete53 Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 08/03/22
Originally Posted by kwg020

I get the feeling that Nasty Nancy is doing the trip to Tiawan because Harris is too stupid to send the right message. Kamala steps down and Nancy fills the position. Joe steps down and Nancy takes the top spot. Gavin Newsome gets the VP slot. It will all happen after the January inauguration.

kwg

nope > Republicans take the House by this fall`s votes of 2022 and maintain the Senate , they remove Pelosi from the House and Biden / Harris are removed also from the Whitehouse ,somebody else will be president for 2 years 2023 &2024 ? probably Donald Trump partly because of the dishonest 2020 election . Trump is allowed to run again in 2024 and is elected ,gas prices go back down ,Russia quits the fight ,North Korean stops the nuke test . the last appointee to the supreme court could also be removed because of the dishonest 2020 election. that`s would should happen .
Posted By: woodmaster81 Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 08/03/22
I wouldn't mind seeing Kamala as President, she is dumb enough to think she can actually be President which would try to run the country herself. That would twist the tails of the puppet masters greatly. Put them back on their heels a bit trying to figure how to change things without exposing themselves. Be a stick in the eye like Trump though without the economic boon.

It would be the best of a scrappy situation.
Posted By: akrange Re: USS Kamala is Sinking - 08/03/22
Ah Pete .. Is GITMO getting a Facelift..
We got a lot of 80 years Olds that need Rooms ..
We need to Conform to American Disability Act ..
Oh.. GITMO ain’t in the United States..
I guess we’ll go right to the Cremation Phase ..

Roll Them or They Roll You
© 24hourcampfire