Home
US takes out al Qaeda leader Ayman Al Zawahiri in 'successful' Afghanistan counterterrorism operation

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us...-significant-al-qaeda-target-afghanistan

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Fighting "insurgents" in Afghanistan is merely training and testing weapons and tactics for fighting "insurgents" in America.
I am deeply saddened and shocked the the President of the United States would use assassination against foreign nationals!

Wait, Biden did it and not Trump?
Never mind. Go Brandon!

(Insert sarcasm emoji)

😉
Article states their bringing Sleepy Joe Hiden Biden out of the WH Covid Basement to give a Presser in 30 minutes. Got to take credit to deflect from massive Inflation and Failed Economy. 😡

Remember when he claimed there was no reason to stay in Afghanistan because Al Qaeda “was gone” 🤪

Of course, first they’ve got to shoot the Lying POS full of that “magic” drug cocktail. I’m guessing speed, adderall, and stem cell baby parts from Aborted and Murdered children. 😡

Get ready for those black, unblinking demon eyes coming up shortly. 🤪
NBC was acting as if FJB infiltrated the AO, killed Zawahiri with a knife and successfully exfiltrated.

Plus, FJB got an ear as a trophy.
Funny that they didn't do that when hundreds of them were gathered around all the military equipment we left them...

Talk about a target rich environment! whistle

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by Borchardt
NBC was acting as if FJB infiltrated the AO, killed Zawahiri with a knife and successfully exfiltrated.

Plus, FJB got an ear as a trophy.

Biden needed a Participation Trophy and ice cream cone 🤪
Well they sure had me fooled! I thought our mindless leader said if we left Afghanistan all the weapons and a bunch of cash they would keep the bad guys out!
Guess not.

Osky
WAG THE DOG
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Funny that they didn't do that when hundreds of them were gathered around all the military equipment we left them...

Talk about a target rich environment! whistle

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

No doubt Barry. A couple of Cruise Missiles or a small Nuke would have been appropriate. 😡

Anyone remember Hiden Lying Biden telling this Whopper ???

“ President Biden, at the time, defended pulling out of Afghanistan by claiming al Qaeda was gone.”
“ What interest do we have in Afghanistan at this point with al Qaeda gone?" Biden said on Aug. 20, 2021. "We went to Afghanistan for the express purpose of getting rid of al Qaeda in Afghanistan, as well as — as well as getting Osama bin Laden.  And we did." 😡😡😡
I bet it was his wife who ratted him out.
We'll hear that Brandon donned his cape and rode the drone between his legs and heaved a javelin at the enemy striking him down in one blow for Democracy.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
US takes out al Qaeda leader Ayman Al Zawahiri in 'successful' Afghanistan counterterrorism operation

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us...-significant-al-qaeda-target-afghanistan

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

And the next dickhead just takes over...
Yes they killed another sheep herder with a $250,000 weapon.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

We got them, might as well use them.

Most likely scenario. Even the Traitorous Halfican said “never underestimate Lying Joe’s ability to Fuqk things up.”

Pluse they needed a big diversion from the New Great Depression and Crashing Economy they’ve created.😡
Launch about 10 traitor seeking drones from D.C. and see how much improvement they make within minutes.

Now days, domestic enemies are almost outweighing foreign enemies
Like Stophel said. They are just practicing up for the next occasion.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Like Stophel said. They are just practicing up for the next occasion.

Yep. Gotta take out all us MAGA White Nationalists.

They’ve stated on many occasions that we are “The Biggest Threat to America”. 😡

The more they use there or Ukraine - the less they have to use in Iowa or Missouri.
Any lame attempt to drum up a talking point for Biden when he runs for re-election
F J B
+10
What? Goats can talk?
Kill that one, pilgrim. I’ll go get another.
Is there any proof at all this happened or confirmation from Al Qaeda reps? I call bullscheit. They needed something to bring the drooling dipscheits dismal approval numbers up.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Is there any proof at all this happened or confirmation from Al Qaeda reps? I call bullscheit.

I'm sorry. He's already been buried at sea.
Biden will probably apologize.
[Linked Image from iranintl.com]
A calculated move to make him look tough and gain political points. Someone expected a bump in poll numbers. Their disappointment will be real.

This is a red flag law type moment.

Most likely scenario. Even the Traitorous Halfican said “never underestimate Lying Joe’s ability to Fuqk things up.”

Pluse they needed a big diversion from the New Great Depression and Crashing Economy they’ve created.😡

Very Astute..
I’m think’n a Pearl Harbor Event maybe just over the Horizon ..
MingX got to be Grabbing his Egg Roll knowing there’s no Leadership in Mordor and He owns most of it Anyways …
Should I Stay or Should I Go
MingX just moved his Best 2 Carriers out of Port ..
Article states their bringing Sleepy Joe Hiden Biden out of the WH Covid Basement to give a Presser in 30 minutes.

Joe Biden Delivers a Jumbled Word Salad after Claiming, Under Extremely Suspect Circumstances, the U.S Killed Ayman Al Zawahiri

Everything about the supposed killing of al-Qaeda leader Ayman Al Zawahiri is suspect, weird and fishy.

♦First, Al Zawahiri has been reported as killed or dead at least a half dozen times in the last 10 years; including by natural causes. ♦Second, Ayman Zawahiri was very old. Western citations put his age at 71 (born 1951), however, that is suspect (sounds like his younger brother’s age). ♦Third, the location of his reported killing in Kabul is odd. Zawahiri was known to avoid large populations, and even with the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan the tribal conflicts with factions of the Taliban would have been an issue.

♦Fourth, somehow the Taliban waited until after the U.S. intelligence community leaked the strike to the media before they issued a statement condemning the drone attack. Since when does al-Qaeda wait 48+ hours to denounce hostile action in their territory? Coordinating and timed joint press releases between the White House and ‘Taliban‘ to western media outlets is seriously sketchy.

♦Fifth, absolutely no official outline from the Pentagon or White House on this “successful counterterrorism strike“? Despite a primetime presidential address, the White House has no announcement, no official statement, nothing, on their website. Additionally, Biden leads off saying the attack was on Saturday, the Taliban waited 48-hours to denounce a U.S. drone strike? Think about it. Doesn’t add up. More sketchy.

♦Sixth, and seemingly just an oddball addendum, Fox News breaks the story using Jennifer Griffin as lead reporter. As I noted several days ago, Griffin had been missing from Fox News since she went bonzo in March attacking Tucker Carlson over his cynicism of the official State Dept and Pentagon narrative in Ukraine.

May, June, July, nothing from pentagon deep state promoter Jenn Griffin at all. Then, suddenly, on the same day Griffin resurfaces, after months of nothing, there’s a major terrorism strike in Afghanistan, killing Zawahiri and she’s leading the coverage?…. With Brett Baier cheerleading? C’mon man. Sketchy, all of it.

And yeah, somehow there was an unusual “DNS pointing issue” on the CTH servers, serendipitously timed with the Biden speech. The one site with a specific Al Zawhiri track and trace reference library to deconstruct the official narrative and identify the sketchy.

Lastly, about half the terroristic attribution Joe Biden made in his primetime speech is associated with the “Blind Sheik” Omar Abdel-Rahman, not Ayman Al Zawahiri.

I’m glad Zawahiri is dead; I was cool with him being gone from the earth the last six times we were told Zawahiri was dead. Get all those professional jihadists removed, good. However, that has nothing to do with the seriously sketchy background of this story. This is a pantomime playing out for public consumption, and the same strings visible on the Zelenskyy puppets are glowing on the shoulders of this deep state announcement.
https://theconservativetreehouse.co...tances-the-u-s-killed-ayman-al-zawahiri/
Now I would like to see Joe hold the Saudis responsible for their support, financing and facilitating the 911 attack.
Al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri was killed Monday by America’s secretive and gruesome R9X Hellfire missile — which is also known as the “flying Ginsu.”

The strangest variant in the Hellfire family of missiles — built as a precision weapon of targeted assassination — the R9X’s most distinguishing characteristic is that it doesn’t explode and simply uses its weight, momentum and blade-like appendages to kill.

First revealed by the Wall Street Journal in 2019, the modified R9X trades the standard Hellfire’s explosive warhead for a halo of six metal fins that look like swords and are sharp enough to slice through concrete and steel on their way to a target.

The lethal payload has earned the R9X nicknames like “the flying Ginsu” or “the Ninja bomb” within the defense community.

Designed to be launched from an unmanned drone, the 100-pound R9X deploys the blades through its skin while in flight.

One US official described the weapon to the Wall Street Journal as a “speeding anvil” falling from the sky — with knives.
July 31 :

Two rockets hit Kabul today… had seen but dismissed the claim that they were fired by a drone (presumably American?) targeting ISIS-K but Sami has excellent contacts within the Taliban

Comes as the month of Muharram starts - when attacks by ISIS on Shias are sadly v possible

https://twitter.com/SecKermani/status/1553743589364342785
But But But Brandon told us there was no Al Qaeda in Afghanistan. He would never lie to us would he?
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri was killed Monday by America’s secretive and gruesome R9X Hellfire missile — which is also known as the “flying Ginsu.”

The strangest variant in the Hellfire family of missiles — built as a precision weapon of targeted assassination — the R9X’s most distinguishing characteristic is that it doesn’t explode and simply uses its weight, momentum and blade-like appendages to kill.

First revealed by the Wall Street Journal in 2019, the modified R9X trades the standard Hellfire’s explosive warhead for a halo of six metal fins that look like swords and are sharp enough to slice through concrete and steel on their way to a target.

The lethal payload has earned the R9X nicknames like “the flying Ginsu” or “the Ninja bomb” within the defense community.

Designed to be launched from an unmanned drone, the 100-pound R9X deploys the blades through its skin while in flight.

One US official described the weapon to the Wall Street Journal as a “speeding anvil” falling from the sky — with knives.

They took out a few terrorists an entire Afghan family with one when we were pulling out of Afghanistan.
Who knows if any of these "terrorists" actually even exist? Our honest government could just make up a name, say he's a big terrorist leader, and we got him today!... and the public would lap it up, and no one would ever be the wiser.
How many has he let across our southern border ? When they retaliate for this,I suppose ole Joe will come to our rescue and take away the rest of our freedoms.
Didn't that guy die two years ago?
Originally Posted by Lslite
How many has he let across our southern border ? When they retaliate for this,I suppose ole Joe will come to our rescue and take away the rest of our freedoms.

That's the 25 million dollar question, people from more then 100 countries have crossed the border.
© 24hourcampfire