Home
Posted By: Muffin Manchin-Schumer Deal - SINEMA - 08/02/22
Reading between the lines...

...sounds like Sinema may have given a hearty GFY....
I would like to believe that she will hold firm, but history tells me that she(like Manchin) is just holding out for the best personal deal possible.

Next will be these two renegotiating their stance on the Filibuster Rule.
Manchin got the pipeline deal he wanted for West Virginia.
Originally Posted by steve4102
I would like to believe that she will hold firm, but history tells me that she(like Manchin) is just holding out for the best personal deal possible.

Spot on
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk

Yep
And should it go anything like the two current pipelines[traversing Virginia] it will be 20 lawsuits and at least 10 years to finish, minimum.
It's best not to Trust any of them.

In a discussion on here about the Arizona governor race, I asked why Robson would spend millions of her own money to run for a job that paid a few hundred thousand a year, she would never come out ahead financially. Someone said she was looking to become Senator Robson. Apparently being a Senator is very profitable if you play your cards right.
Originally Posted by Riverc
It's best not to Trust any of them.

'They' are THE problem, ALL of THEM
Originally Posted by 45_100

In a discussion on here about the Arizona governor race, I asked why Robson would spend millions of her own money to run for a job that paid a few hundred thousand a year, she would never come out ahead financially. Someone said she was looking to become Senator Robson. Apparently being a Senator is very profitable if you play your cards right.

Which, allegedly, is one of the reasons we have the 17th Amendment............ which also needs repealing post haste................

IMHO

Originally Posted by Aviator

Spot on
INDEED!
Originally Posted by Raeford

Yep
And should it go anything like the two current pipelines[traversing Virginia] it will be 20 lawsuits and at least 10 years to finish, minimum.

Ole Joe has voted for Billions in Lawfare ..
We’re funding these Rogue NGO’s ..
When we actually see what’s in Ole Joe “ Inflation Bill “
there will be millions if not Billions for these Disruptor NGO’s ..
Oh we’re going to get the Sausage..

Roll Them or They Roll You
She will do everything she can to stop it.

If the polling data shows it’ll help her election chances.

She is waiting on her staff’s polling data to see what she should do.
I hope that she doesn’t have any Sex Toys hanging in Her Closet..
The Dual Citizens want this Bill Bad…

Roll Them or They Roll You
Just like Manchin, when she gets what she wants, she'll sign
News here is she was the reason Bitme started rebuilding the wall near Yuma.
Also Kelly is down in the polls!
I'm not holding my breath.
But, that pipeline will do nothing for the Arizona voters. I hope that Sinema holds tight. If she likes her job she will not cave. I'm sure the Arizona voters will remind her about her failures if she does.

kwg
© 24hourcampfire