Home
Posted By: steve4102 AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/03/22
…or should I say, had the election stolen from her.

She lead biggly in the polls, she drew thousands at her rallies while Pence endorsed Robinson drew a few hundred.

Yet she only captured 41% of the vote.

Suspicious Cat remains Suspicious.
Posted By: STRSWilson Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/03/22
With only 79% of the precincts reporting, she is currently leading. So not sure where the whole stolen election is coming from.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/03/22
Looks like I jumped the gun here, I read the numbers this morning and wrongly assumed it was a final tally.
https://twitter.com/tylerbowyer/status/1554595631078989825
https://twitter.com/tylerbowyer/status/1554595631078989825
https://twitter.com/jan41281585/status/1554574308378259456
Posted By: BALLISTIK Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/03/22
Posted By: Muffin Re: AZ Kari Lake WON - 08/03/22
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2022/08/02/us/elections/results-arizona-governor.html
Posted By: krp Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/03/22
Pinal county is a large area with many small low population communities, the whole county only has 500,000 people. I'm sure chit happens every election somewhere in this state multiple places... humans are F'ups in all walks of life.

Voter fraud will happen in Maricopa 4.7 million and Pima 1 million counties.

Kent
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/03/22
Originally Posted by krp
Pinal county is a large area with many small low population communities, the whole county only has 500,000 people. I'm sure chit happens every election somewhere in this state multiple places... humans are F'ups in all walks of life.

Voter fraud will happen in Maricopa 4.7 million and Pima 1 million counties.

Kent

Yep.
Lake is winning every county but Maricopa, she's down 3000 votes, That's suspicious to me but it's possible Robson being a Local Mesa girl and Ed Robson being a successful developer here, she has a following... maybe...

Kent
Posted By: jaguartx Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/03/22
Gregg Phillips of true the vote

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
With all the screwups with AZ elections, is anyone seriously taking about election reform there?
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
With all the screwups with AZ elections, is anyone seriously taking about election reform there?
AG Brnovich has closed his investigations claiming no major fraud exists or existed.

So, no.
Posted By: Jcubed Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/03/22

Says Georgia...lol
And we passed sweeping reforms that address voter ID, absentee balloting, drop boxes, and electronic voting with paper ballot backup. It sure made all the democrats squeal voter suppression.
A 2 station voter booth isn't in a high population community, it'd be in one of the many remote places in Pinal county.

Robson will have to get 65% of the remaining votes to win, almost impossible since she got her large percentages early and Lake has gotten her's in the latter counts. If Robson wins it'll be after the count vote manipulation... then we can cry election fraud.

Folks need to quit running down rabbit holes... until there's a rabbit to chase.

And as far as election reform... that's why we need to vote in a governor that will protect this state... I've hated Ducey from day one, knew about him when he was CEO of Cold Stone.

Kent
As we ave learned, it doesn't take cheating on every square inch of our country to fugg things up.

Just a small handful of select locations will get it done.

And nobody will stop them.
And we passed sweeping reforms that address voter ID, absentee balloting, drop boxes, and electronic voting with paper ballot backup. It sure made all the democrats squeal voter suppression.
No you didn’t,

Dominion was untouched in this phony reform package. If Kemp's baby Dominion would have been part of this so called election reform, he would have never signed it.

GA is far, very far from honest and functional Election Reform.

As per usual, TX and FL lead the country in reform.
Originally Posted by steve4102

And yet democrat strongholds (like Houston) still cheat like a MF'r...
Originally Posted by krp
A 2 station voter booth isn't in a high population community, it'd be in one of the many remote places in Pinal county.

Robson will have to get 65% of the remaining votes to win, almost impossible since she got her large percentages early and Lake has gotten her's in the latter counts. If Robson wins it'll be after the count vote manipulation... then we can cry election fraud.

Folks need to quit running down rabbit holes... until there's a rabbit to chase.

And as far as election reform... that's why we need to vote in a governor that will protect this state... I've hated Ducey from day one, knew about him when he was CEO of Cold Stone.

Kent

Ducey was CEO of cold stone?! Lol. Tell Jack hello!
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

And yet democrat strongholds (like Houston) still cheat like a MF'r...
Oh, your battle is not over, but you are still much better off than the majority of States.
WHAT

Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Yep, my buddy started cold stone and had 7 stores, got a very nice buyout.

Kent
Posted By: Raeford Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/03/22
As we ave learned, it doesn't take cheating on every square inch of our country to fugg things up.

Just a small handful of select locations will get it done.

And nobody will stop them.

So few understand this^^^^
Posted By: Osky Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/03/22
Preview of the midterms?
I saw last week even Fox running a story on how the landscape is changing and tightening between Rs and Ds as we head towards the midterm. I don’t believe it for a minute. The powers behind the scenes are simply feeding the scenario of closer elections to the press so the narrative sets in with people and the cheating won’t be as obvious.
Not many if any corrections have been made since the last election which indicates the cheating tentacles have only gripped deeper.
For those thinking big red wave, don’t bet on it.
Hope I’m wrong but you know, “cheaters never lie and liers never cheat.”

Osky
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Yep, my buddy started cold stone and had 7 stores, got a very nice buyout.

Kent

Small world.
This gov primary isn't rep vs dem, it's Trump vs Pence/Ducey establishment.

Kent
Originally Posted by Osky
Preview of the midterms?
I saw last week even Fox running a story on how the landscape is changing and tightening between Rs and Ds as we head towards the midterm. I don’t believe it for a minute. The powers behind the scenes are simply feeding the scenario of closer elections to the press so the narrative sets in with people and the cheating won’t be as obvious.
Not many if any corrections have been made since the last election which indicates the cheating tentacles have only gripped deeper.

Osky
Spot On!

Now prepare yourself for the Rose Colored Glasses gang here to set you straight, you, you, you Debbie Downer you.
No you didn’t,

Dominion was untouched in this phony reform package. If Kemp's baby Dominion would have been part of this so called election reform, he would have never signed it.

GA is far, very far from honest and functional Election Reform.

And your proof?

And for the record, Florida is using Dominion systems and if you want to compare Florida vs Georgia you can do so here - https://news.wfsu.org/state-news/2021-05-07/florida-georgias-new-elections-law-compared
So...

Where do you go to get the election status?

I mean like REAL results? No fantasy, or outdated, hours old results?
https://www.bing.com/search?q=az+election+results&PC=U316&FORM=CHROMN

Updated as tallies are reported.
Thanks!

I'm convinced that when they stop or slow the vote count, the election is skewed.

Why can't they count any better than that?

Hell, decades ago, they used to count paper ballots by hand faster than they do now...

It's a sure sign of fraud in my opinion.
Posted By: Teal Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/03/22
D's taking a lot of victory laps over the abortion vote in Kansas.

I don't think we're going to see a red wave at all. Red puddle maybe.
Originally Posted by Teal

That should have always been a state issue. The federales have no business in it at all. Especially legislating from the bench in Roe v Wade, s the SC did.
Posted By: bkraft Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/03/22
What Rockinbbar said.

That should have always been a state issue. The federales have no business in it at all. Especially legislating from the bench in Roe v Wade, s the SC did.

I agree 100% just stating the reaction.
Posted By: 45_100 Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/03/22
I refuse to predict the outcome. Doesn't matter who wins the vote. What matters is who wins the count!
Posted By: bowmanh Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/03/22
Kari Lake is currently ahead by about 12,000 votes. They are now mostly counting election day votes and she is winning those by a substantial margin. Looks like she may win.
Preview of the midterms?

Osky
Spot On!

Now prepare yourself for the Rose Colored Glasses gang here to set you straight, you, you, you Debbie Downer you.

The thing you and Osky cant seem to learn is anything new.

The landscape has changed. Patriots are in control. Debbie Downer, the tide has changed, the times they are a changing.

The Old Guard is being changed out for the New. Listen to Q and get a Clue.

Originally Posted by jaguartx
Preview of the midterms?

Osky
Spot On!

The landscape has changed. Patriots are in control. Debbie Downer, the tide has changed, the times they are a changing.

Who is "calling" these elections in close races with only 80% reporting?

Trump, above all, should know better.
Posted By: akrange Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/03/22
Kari Lake use to Support The King ..
Is she Bi ..
Should the Spawn of McStain be that worried..
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/03/22
[img]
[/img]
Hahaha. Tff. Winner, winner....
Preview of the midterms?

Osky
Spot On!

Who is "calling" these elections in close races with only 80% reporting?

Trump, above all, should know better.

Yep. Im keeping my fingers crossed. wink
Posted By: funshooter Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/03/22
Originally Posted by bowmanh
Kari Lake is currently ahead by about 12,000 votes. They are now mostly counting election day votes and she is winning those by a substantial margin. Looks like she may win.

Ya gotta have faith
Wait for the stall in the Vote and then the Bump for the one that they really want to run.

Have FAITH
Stall and Bump

Cheaters never stop cheating until they are forced to stop and that has not happened yet.
Where is Q?

Isn't he from az?
Posted By: JamesJr Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/03/22
Where is Q?

Isn't he from az?

Q doesn't know his azz from a hole in the ground.
Posted By: akrange Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/03/22
The Demon Drop Ballots have not Manifested themselves Yet .
Watch for the Sun Devils ..
And their Judges..
Posted By: ironbender Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/03/22
Q IS an az.
wink
Originally Posted by ironbender
Q IS an az.
wink

OH!

Don't tell jag!
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/03/22
What's with the Twisted Sister garbage?
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Where is Q?

Isn't he from az?

Thats what ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC...say.

You applying for a job?
So.....

Why have they stopped counting?

Where have we seen this before?
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/03/22
It worked in 2020, so let's do it again in 2022, maybe even 2024.
Doesnt seem to be working out too well for the corksuckers in some places now. I think a change is in the air.

John Gibbs gets a call from Trump congratulating him on his victory over RINO Pete Meijer.

@WokeSocieties 🇺🇸

https://t.me/TheStormHasArrived17/10625
Doesnt seem to be working out too well for the corksuckers in some places now. I think a change is in the air.

John Gibbs gets a call from Trump congratulating him on his victory over RINO Pete Meijer.

@WokeSocieties 🇺🇸

It's not shocking he won. WHOM he beat, given the area of MI - that's crazy. Be like Trump beating Newsome while carrying California.
Keri on the election.

https://t.me/TheStormHasArrived17/10623

@WokeSocieties 🇺🇸

It's not shocking he won. WHOM he beat, given the area of MI - that's crazy. Be like Trump beating Newsome while carrying California.

For sure, Teal. This is a BFD.

There is a smell in the air. It smells like crap, Dimocrap.
Meghan and the Red Wave she and Steve thought died.

https://t.me/QNewsOfficialTV/51353
Posted By: rainshot Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/03/22
WE need to suit up for Keri Lake.
Calm yourself...primary.

To Jag
Posted By: las Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/03/22
So.....

Why have they stopped counting?

Where have we seen this before?

Maybe they forgot in which wrecking yard they parked the car with the trunk ballots.
Where is Q?

Isn't he from az?

View this and maybe get a clue.

The MSM has spent hundreds of millions to destroy a Larp, or you can continue following Stevie Wonder.

Blind leading the blind.

Connect the dots and get a clue. The MSMs 3 most hated entities are Trump, Putin and Q.

https://t.me/QWO17/35465
Posted By: kwg020 Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/03/22
Where is Q?

Isn't he from az?

View this and maybe get a clue.

The MSM has spent hundreds of millions to destroy a Larp, or you can continue following Stevie Wonder.

Blind leading the blind.

Connect the dots and get a clue. The MSMs 3 most hated entities are Trump, Putin and Q.

https://t.me/QWO17/35465

The only reason the democRATs hate Putin is because HE DID NOT try to interfere on Trump's behalf as they have claimed for so long.

kwg
Posted By: Hastings Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/03/22
As to Kari Lake, did she win or not? I keep hearing reports even now that say "too close to call".
Posted By: funshooter Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/03/22
Originally Posted by Hastings
As to Kari Lake, did she win or not? I keep hearing reports even now that say "too close to call".

They have to count the votes so that they know how many they need to add for the person they want to run against the Dumbocrat.
She won so they quit counting at 80%, Robson has no path to victory as a statistical possibility with the amount of votes left to be counted.

The final results will tell the nation whether the GOP establishment/Pence is complicit and 'active' in vote fraud manipulation.

Kent

They stopped counting votes this morning.

Now they are in "Hurry up and fill the ballot in" mode.. to create enough to make Lake lose.
Posted By: jordan555 Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/03/22
Where Fux news? They called election for BiteMe with like 20% of the vote in. There filling ballets out lkke crazy and need volunteers to help. Arizona elections are a joke no reason these results aren’t in unless it for cheating. Plain BS
Posted By: Squidge Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/03/22

Now they are in "Hurry up and fill the ballot in" mode.. to create enough to make Lake lose.

They're still counting, there should be updates at 7pm.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...2022-live-election-coverage/10207174002/

2 p.m.: Early ballot count continues in Maricopa County

Maricopa County officials said Wednesday there are at least 150,000 early ballots left to count from Phoenix-area voters. That number could go up as election workers determine how many provisional ballots were cast by eligible voters.

Elections officials expect to drop more results at 7 p.m. Wednesday as staff works to process early ballots that were dropped off at voting sites on Monday.

https://www.azcentral.com/elections/results/2022-08-02/state/arizona/

https://www.azcentral.com/elections/results/race/2022-08-02-governor-R-AZ-3015/
Posted By: 700LH Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/03/22

Winner winner chicken dinner
Posted By: Fubarski Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/03/22
Originally Posted by krp
She won so they quit counting at 80%, Robson has no path to victory as a statistical possibility with the amount of votes left to be counted.

The final results will tell the nation whether the GOP establishment/Pence is complicit and 'active' in vote fraud manipulation.

Kent

That may be true, but all of the usual suckspects in the Ministry of Propaganda have refused ta declare her the winner.
Early ballots were already counted, that's what the first 48% of results were posted yesterday at about 8pm.

If there are 170,000 votes left to count, then the vote reporting percentage isn't 80% as stated in all news articles... it's about 73%.

Kent
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

That may be true, but all of the usual suckspects in the Ministry of Propaganda have refused ta declare her the winner.

Again, this will show how partnered the GOP establishment is in voter fraud... Are they clean or dirty as the democrats.

Kent
The Great Cheat has commenced! They’ve become experts!

Posted By: DMc Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/04/22
No body is arrested even with video evidence of election fraud in the 2020 election. And now they repeat the exact MO. (With quick and thoroughly manufactured ballots)

Where are the security measures that were supposed to be put in place?

The 2022 elections are far from secure. This globalist empire is humongous in scope and size and the most dangerous empire "We the People" have ever faced.
Stevie strikes again

Posted By: ol_mike Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/04/22
There's always the al frakken system to fall back on.
Last I heard, Lake won…
Posted By: MikeL2 Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/05/22
[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]
Posted By: reivertom Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/05/22
Originally Posted by funshooter

They have to count the votes so that they know how many they need to add for the person they want to run against the Dumbocrat.
Where have we seen this before???
Posted By: jaguartx Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/05/22
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Stevie strikes again

Hahaha. Tff. Winner, winner......
No she did dint......
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/05/22
Are they done for real?
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Are they done for real?
yep...she flushed the McCain out of the state.
Posted By: Azmarlin39a Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/05/22
I voted in person this primary for Kari Lake. I had my voter ID ready , but they wanted my Drivers License. It was scanned into the computer, and I had to sign on the screen. I was happy with the process. Kari has got a huge support team. Those ballot drop boxes were monitored for ballot drops. The dominion machines were closely monitored. The communists had a hard time pulling their crap. Kari Lake will win “bigly” in the general election and make Arizona great again.
Posted By: krp Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/05/22
It looks like any fraud had to be upfront with mail in ballots mailed in before the election day. Walk up voting and even walk up drop off of mail ins on election day seemed to be well scrutinized... someone couldn't walk up and flip in 20 ballots.

The first results were all the early and mail in votes received up to a few days before the elections. They were able to process those and post an hour after polls closed.

Robson jumped out to about 47% to 41% with those votes and almost half the total votes counted. Seems a bit fishy looking at the walkup vote with Lake creaming Robson.

If they had suitcases of extra ballots there was no way to inject them after the vote, to many watchers.

Lake had it won at 80%, there was no way Robson could beat the 12,000 deficit even if the last votes went the same percentage as the first wave, +6 or 7%.

Kent
Posted By: steve4102 Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/05/22
Originally Posted by Azmarlin39a
I voted in person this primary for Kari Lake. I had my voter ID ready , but they wanted my Drivers License. It was scanned into the computer, and I had to sign on the screen. I was happy with the process. Kari has got a huge support team. Those ballot drop boxes were monitored for ballot drops. The dominion machines were closely monitored. The communists had a hard time pulling their crap. Kari Lake will win “bigly” in the general election and make Arizona great again.

How, how were these machines monitored?
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: AZ Kari Lake Lost… - 08/05/22
Originally Posted by krp
It looks like any fraud had to be upfront with mail in ballots mailed in before the election day. Walk up voting and even walk up drop off of mail ins on election day seemed to be well scrutinized... someone couldn't walk up and flip in 20 ballots.

The first results were all the early and mail in votes received up to a few days before the elections. They were able to process those and post an hour after polls closed.

Robson jumped out to about 47% to 41% with those votes and almost half the total votes counted. Seems a bit fishy looking at the walkup vote with Lake creaming Robson.

If they had suitcases of extra ballots there was no way to inject them after the vote, to many watchers.

Lake had it won at 80%, there was no way Robson could beat the 12,000 deficit even if the last votes went the same percentage as the first wave, +6 or 7%.

Kent

I sure would interested to know exactly, precisely how many fraudulent ballets there were, and for whom the votes on them were cast.

I'd also like to know an accurate number of ballots tossed out, and for whom those ballots were favoring.

They are gonna keep cheating and refining the cheating. Every election hones their skills more.
© 24hourcampfire