Home
Posted By: Houston_2 Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/03/22
No Jimmy Olsen most likely but she picked up Kevin Costner as an endorsement. She said, “ He a Man who puts his country before himself “.

Costner says he is neither Republican nor Democrat but “I’m one who supports what’s best for this country “.

AP
Posted By: reivertom Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/03/22
Too bad, I thought he had a brain....I guess not.
He's a democrat.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/03/22
Originally Posted by Winchester21
He's a democrat.

Ain’t much wiggle room on it, is it?
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/03/22
Who cares what someone who plays make believe, fictional characters thinks?

Hardly makes them an expert in what's best for our country.
Posted By: efw Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/03/22
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Old toot does

She latched on to it.

I believe that she was trailing in the polls by 20 points when Costner threw his support in the ring.
Posted By: Gringo Loco Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/03/22
He's a democrat.

Without doubt. Just another hollywood liberal.
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
He's a democrat.

Without doubt. Just another hollywood liberal.
Old Toot/Houston (aka Taiwan Timmy) lives in Loooziana.
Posted By: LBP Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/03/22
He’s a phagg
Posted By: rainshot Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/03/22
He has always been a dedicated democrat Marxist. Easy to be Marxist when you have a pile of money. So she'll likely get one vote.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/03/22
So does this mean all of the ice cream sucking Yellowstone fans who are apolitical or sitting on the fence are now swayed by Costner’s ‘endorsement’ of Turd Chaney

I’m just wondering

Btw, fugg him and fugg Field of Dreams, and fouck baseball too
Originally Posted by slumlord
So does this mean all of the ice cream sucking Yellowstone fans who are apolitical or sitting on the fence are now swayed by Costner’s ‘endorsement’ of Turd Chaney

I’m just wondering

Btw, fugg him and fugg Field of Dreams, and fouck baseball too

We’ll know come elections time.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/03/22
Originally Posted by efw

Old toot does

No kidding.

Tootie is a narcissist.
Posted By: SBTCO Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/03/22
I'm not registered as either myself, but I'm not a Fuuckin' idiot......what a moroon!
Originally Posted by SBTCO
I'm not registered as either myself, but I'm not a Fuuckin' idiot......what a moroon!

Libertarian?
Posted By: Squidge Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/05/22
Brutal.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...eater-threat-to-our-republic-than-trump/

Dick Cheney calls Donald Trump a “coward” and a “threat to our republic” in a new ad for his daughter, Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.), who is facing a primary challenger backed by the former president.

The ad featuring the former GOP vice president offering the lacerating take on Trump was released Thursday, weeks before voters go to the polls.

“In our nation’s 246 year history, there has never been an individual who is a greater threat to our republic than Donald Trump. He tried to steal the last election using lies and violence to keep himself in power after the voters had rejected him,” Dick Cheney says in the one-minute ad, titled “He Knows It.”

“He is a coward. A real man wouldn’t lie to his supporters. He lost his election and he lost big. I know it, he knows it and deep down I think most Republicans know it.”

Liz Cheney voted to impeach Trump and lost her position in GOP leadership over her views. She is now the vice chair of the House panel investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

Dick Cheney said that he and his wife were “proud” of their “fearless” daughter, saying she was “honoring her oath to the Constitution.”

“There is nothing more important she will ever do than lead the effort to make sure Donald Trump is never again near the Oval Office again. And she will succeed. I am Dick Cheney. I proudly voted for my daughter. I hope you will too,” he ends the ad by saying.

Cheney has enlisted the help of top Wyoming names like former Sen. Alan Simpson (R-Wyo.), who appeared in a campaign ad for her in June. Earlier this week, she touted a picture of actor Kevin Costner, who wore a shirt saying “I’m for Liz Cheney”

A poll released last month by the Casper Star-Tribune showed Cheney trailing Hageman by more than 20 points, with the women at 30 percent and 52 percent, respectively.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/05/22
What a bitch. And she's a piece of work too.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/05/22
yea

thought I might like Costner........but not

he is actually doing some filming here locally

Series ? Movie

Not sure
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/05/22
F*** Dick Cheney. That bastard will look any one of us in the eye and lie his sorry ass off. He and the rest of the deep state are the most dangerous threat to the Republic---bar none.

I hate a lying MFer.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/05/22
Originally Posted by Squidge
Brutal.

Dick Cheney calls Donald Trump a “coward” and a “threat to our republic” in a new ad for his daughter, Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.), who is facing a primary challenger backed by the former president.

The ad featuring the former GOP vice president offering the lacerating take on Trump was released Thursday, weeks before voters go to the polls.

“In our nation’s 246 year history, there has never been an individual who is a greater threat to our republic than Donald Trump. He tried to steal the last election using lies and violence to keep himself in power after the voters had rejected him,” Dick Cheney says in the one-minute ad, titled “He Knows It.”

“He is a coward. A real man wouldn’t lie to his supporters. He lost his election and he lost big. I know it, he knows it and deep down I think most Republicans know it.”

Liz Cheney voted to impeach Trump and lost her position in GOP leadership over her views. She is now the vice chair of the House panel investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

Dick Cheney said that he and his wife were “proud” of their “fearless” daughter, saying she was “honoring her oath to the Constitution.”

“There is nothing more important she will ever do than lead the effort to make sure Donald Trump is never again near the Oval Office again. And she will succeed. I am Dick Cheney. I proudly voted for my daughter. I hope you will too,” he ends the ad by saying.

Cheney has enlisted the help of top Wyoming names like former Sen. Alan Simpson (R-Wyo.), who appeared in a campaign ad for her in June. Earlier this week, she touted a picture of actor Kevin Costner, who wore a shirt saying “I’m for Liz Cheney”

A poll released last month by the Casper Star-Tribune showed Cheney trailing Hageman by more than 20 points, with the women at 30 percent and 52 percent, respectively.

I had read the context of Dick’s rant earlier. He was hitting on all 2 cylinders.

It purely and plainly proves that the democrats and especially the rinos are scared to death of Donald J Trump’s influential power post his White House days.

The word “desperation” comes to mind.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/05/22
Don't go hunting with Dick........
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/05/22
Maybe Kevin can take her to the train station. I'm super tired of leftists and progressives that run as Republicans. Romney, Governor Cox in Utah, Graham, Lisa in Alaska. They all feel like the enemy within, the wolf in sheep's clothing. If they want to vote like progressives they should run as democrats.

Bb
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/05/22
Originally Posted by RiverRider
F*** Dick Cheney. That bastard will look any one of us in the eye and lie his sorry ass off. He and the rest of the deep state are the most dangerous threat to the Republic---bar none.

I hate a lying MFer.

We sit in the most dangerous times of our republic. Cheney is the least of our problems. We should make a list........
Posted By: Old Ornery Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/05/22
Hell, I’ll endorse her for Dogcatcher, as long she is supervised.
Posted By: LBP Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/05/22
Fugg the Cheneys and Cosner.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/05/22
War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/05/22
The fact that the Cheney name caries any weight outside of the Cheney household is mind boggling. That douche bag is the epitome of the “Swamp”…that POS couldn’t wash the swamp stink off him if he soaked pure lye.

If Cheney is against President Trump then I know that President Trump is our guy!
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/05/22
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
He's a democrat.

Without doubt. Just another hollywood liberal POS
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/05/22
If he thinks Trump lost his last election, wait until he sees what happens to his spawn.
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Maybe Kevin can take her to the train station. I'm super tired of leftists and progressives that run as Republicans. Romney, Governor Cox in Utah, Graham, Lisa in Alaska. They all feel like the enemy within, the wolf in sheep's clothing. If they want to vote like progressives they should run as democrats.

Bb

You’re right. The danger is within the party.

At least the old fool, Bernie Sanders is honest in what he’s all about.

Trump needs to keep the pressure on and I think that he will even more so as November gets closer.
Posted By: cuznguido Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/05/22
If it begins to look like Trump actually has a chance at winning in spite of the rigged election, the best security in the world will not be enough.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/05/22
Originally Posted by Squidge
Brutal.

Geeze...Tootie has not aged well.
Originally Posted by cuznguido
If it begins to look like Trump actually has a chance at winning in spite of the rigged election, the best security in the world will not be enough.

A definite factor to consider.
Posted By: 45_100 Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/05/22
Costner has made some good movies I enjoyed watching but his endorsement of a political candidate means nothing. His opinion on anything means nothing. He is an actor. Nothing more, nothing less.
Sometimes the best way to determine your position on an issue or candidate is to look at who supports it. In this case I would vote against Cheney for that reason.
Phugg Dick Cheney. He was the deep stater who was really running the show during that imbecile GWBs terms. His military industrial complex owned azz was the one who was instrumental in pushing us into Iraq and Afghanistan.

The Bush's and Cheneys are all deep state scum and it will be a great day for the Nation when none of their family spawn are involved in government!!
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/05/22
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Costner says he is neither Republican nor Democrat but “I’m one who supports what’s best for this country “.

AP

What does he think "what's best for this country"? American sovereignty? globalism? handing out no bid contracts to Haliburton??
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/05/22
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Don't go hunting with Dick........
Is that a Brokeback Mountain reference?
Hail the OP retard.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/05/22
Old Dock sang a different tune when he was VP. First and foremost they’re all in the same horrific fraternity. They partied together for decades. They swapped lies and probably swapped wives as well. Once Dick got in a spat with Patrick Leyhie and told him where to go. When confronted Dick chirped that PL liked to slap you on the back while stabbing you in the back or something to that effect.
Mitch grumbles about Biden’s policies but says “we’ve been friends for years”.
They’re all scared chitless about Trump challenging their empire and they have banned together to fight him and anyone that dares support him. There are too many skeletons in their closet. This is life or death for them and we’d better come to that realization pretty quick if we expect to save our Nation.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/05/22
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Phugg Dick Cheney. He was the deep stater who was really running the show during that imbecile GWBs terms. His military industrial complex owned azz was the one who was instrumental in pushing us into Iraq and Afghanistan.

The Bush's and Cheneys are all deep state scum and it will be a great day for the Nation when none of their family spawn are involved in government!!

I was about to say this. You saved me some typing. wink

Dick's heart (assuming he has one) will take a dump in the not so distant future, and little muffdiver will be working as a Dem operative openly, like that traitor X-RINO Charley Crist.
Posted By: 57springer Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/05/22
Originally Posted by stevelyn
War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.
This ^^^
When is Wyoming's primary so I no longer have to mute Liz's ads?
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/05/22
Rerecorded ,, more truthful version, dickhead cheney is a POS his whole family for that matter.

Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/06/22
Look for Clan Bush to join in the rhetoric as the elections draw nearer.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Rerecorded ,, more truthful version, dickhead cheney is a POS his whole family for that matter.

LOL that was pretty good.
And you are a fugking Covtard
Posted By: 1minute Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/06/22
Why would anyone care ?
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
And you are a fugking Covtard
Which is the biggest drain on modern America.
https://www.businessinsider.com/cheney-republicans-put-fbi-agents-at-risk-mar-a-lago-2022-8

Originally Posted by LizCheney
Rep. Liz Cheney on Thursday blasted her fellow Republicans for putting "the lives of patriotic public servants" at risk following the immense criticism of the FBI after agents raided former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort.

"I have been ashamed to hear members of my party attacking the integrity of the FBI agents involved with the recent Mar-a-Lago search," Cheney wrote on Twitter. "These are sickening comments that put the lives of patriotic public servants at risk."
Posted By: RUM7 Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/12/22
A huge part of the problem with this country is that the masses care too much what the court jesters think.
Just because they show up on a screen, they're still just court jesters. Nothing more.
Posted By: RUM7 Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/12/22
PS: Toot toot!
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/12/22
I just think it's funny that Ol Poot thinks anyone here gives a fuck what HE thinks.
He just looks like he is absolutely SEETHING during the commercial
Posted By: pete53 Re: Liz Cheney Endorsement - 08/12/22
hope Dick Cheney hears and see`s this new version of his video would bet he would end up in the hospital ! and it sure was funny to listen too thanks for posting the new video version.
© 24hourcampfire