Home
Posted By: Huntz Hey Muff Divers got a question. - 08/03/22
So maybe you are drunk or high and you are going lickity split and find your tongue might have wandered and been on the brown eye?May be you were doing the horizontal mombo and found your self not where you thought?Was it good?Asking for deflave.
Loss of smell and taste because of Covid has its benefits.

I hear it’s a lot like smoking. The closer you get to the butt, the more it tastes like [bleep].
Asking for Deflave?
A hunch he probably found the ballsack in the way of brown eye.
Think of it like being in the mafia..a slip of the tongue and you're in deep chit wink
If it tastes like chit you are taking too big of licks!
Originally Posted by Stammster
Loss of smell and taste because of Covid has its benefits.

I hear it’s a lot like smoking. The closer you get to the butt, the more it tastes like [bleep].

reminds me of a girl in senior year
Sanchez, is that you?

You're one dirty mofo!!!
Well if a girl gives you a rim job it's only fair to return the favor.
Y’all need some Jesus. Surreously
Originally Posted by jackmountain

I hope Wabi has a biblical verse to add.

Lol

🦫
Depends sometimes it ain’t half bad.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

🦫
No muff to tuff.

come on man

they's just having fun
yup.
Yeah, let's take the Fire to the gutter. Disgusting!
Originally Posted by smokepole
Sanchez, is that you?

You're one dirty mofo!!!

Could be his cousin…Rusty Trombone
Been there, done that and will do it again. Those who live in glass houses and alla that
Just don't take her to Long John Silver's first 🤢
Originally Posted by Beaver10

I hope Wabi has a biblical verse to add.

Lol

🦫

he'll be along soon
Take 'em in the shower aforehand?

Jeebers, these things sound like rookie mistakes.
Different tastes.

Where some people think the snack bar is too close to the $hitter, others see a food court.
Like licking a battery😂
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Well all I can say is.... if you can't eat it, don't fug with it.
Once ya get past the smell ya got it licked...
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
[quote=smokepole]Sanchez, is that you?

You're one dirty mofo!!!

Could be his cousin…Rusty Trombone[/quotemotorcycle!!!

LOL, no way I'm googling that.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Different tastes.

Where some people think the snack bar is too close to the $hitter, others see a food court.

LOL, is that an original?
The chocolate starfish is poisonous Don't get near it. it smells just as bad as yours. Would you lick yours? Especially if I cooked dinner.
It neither tastes nor smells like [bleep] if that’s what you’re actually asking. That reminds me, been a few months. And wash your dick off or the plug or the vibe afterward. Maybe tonight?
No monkey pox here
taste like copper.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
taste like copper.

[Linked Image from c.tenor.com]
Different tastes.

Different tastes.

LOL, is that an original?

I heard it somewhere a long time ago. I can't remember where, but it stuck with me.....grin
...You ain’t seen nothin till your down on a muffin’
Then your sure to be a-changing your ways...
If they got baby whipes in their bathroom, game on.
[Linked Image from media.makeameme.org]
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
and........

the poodle bites.

the poodle chews it.
I’m every woman’s dream I imagine, ain’t scared of shiit, eat that shiit like a downsydrome kid on crack.. some of you guy’s sound African American, to be politically correct. Haha 👊🏻
This thread deserves a song:

If you were that drunk, how would you know for sure if you "slipped" and raked both holes unless she complained about your bad breath?
Originally Posted by 12344mag
That's some funny [bleep]
Originally Posted by Huntz
So maybe you are drunk or high and you are going lickity split and find your tongue might have wandered and been on the brown eye?May be you were doing the horizontal mombo and found your self not where you thought?Was it good?Asking for deflave.

I don't know if I've shared this before but:

When I was five or six years old my best friend's uncles would visit for holidays. Most importantly, the 4th of July. One was a cop in Chicago and the other a fireman in Chicago. The cop was terrifying. He looked like he ate people's souls for nourishment. The fireman was flat fugking hilarious.

Anyway, until I was about 12 they called me "Muff Diver." Whenever I'd walk by they would become loud and boisterous and say schit like "HEEEEY!!! MUFF DIVER!!! TRAV THE MUFF DIVER!!! THIS LITTLE KID'S GONNA BE A FUGKING MUFF DIVER" and everybody though it was the funniest damn thing they ever heard.

We never understood what it meant. LOL
Originally Posted by Sheister
If you were that drunk, how would you know for sure if you "slipped" and raked both holes unless she complained about your bad breath?

If she complains about your breath , you might want to take a moment and go to bathroom, look in mirror and grin real big , if teeth look like a chain smoker , could be time to reaccess your evening , just saying👀
It tastes like chicken!!
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

cool
Originally Posted by hanco
It tastes like chicken!!

You’re eating the wrong part of a chicken, hanco.

Lol

🦫
Sometimes it’s better than other times. So I’ve told.
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by hanco
It tastes like chicken!!

You’re eating the wrong part of a chicken, hanco.

Lol

🦫

laugh laugh laugh
Plug that thing with your thumb ,if you start chewing on your thumbnail you need to move back up a notch.
Originally Posted by deflave

When I was five or six years old my best friend's uncles would visit for holidays. Most importantly, the 4th of July. One was a cop in Chicago and the other a fireman in Chicago. The cop was terrifying. He looked like he ate people's souls for nourishment. The fireman was flat fugking hilarious.

Anyway, until I was about 12 they called me "Muff Diver." Whenever I'd walk by they would become loud and boisterous and say schit like "HEEEEY!!! MUFF DIVER!!! TRAV THE MUFF DIVER!!! THIS LITTLE KID'S GONNA BE A FUGKING MUFF DIVER" and everybody though it was the funniest damn thing they ever heard.

Originally Posted by 12344mag

Probably might have been an interesting video if that mouth Knee grow hadn't kept butting in. Would love to get her phone number.
PJ
Chit eating grin 😂
Originally Posted by stxhunter
taste like copper.

Next time sprinkle a little sriracha sauce on it…
Thank me later…
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by Jedi_Swagger
Think of it like being in the mafia..a slip of the tongue and you're in deep chit wink

Hehehe. Winner, winner....
Originally Posted by 673
Asking for Deflave?
A hunch he probably found the ballsack in the way of brown eye.

A time or three.
Originally Posted by deflave

Why didnt your Mom kick them out on the street? frown
I have a 6” tongue and I can breathe through my ears.
I was tongue punching starfish on a drunk chick in her doublewide many years ago. My tongue stumbled into her curded clam, and it was one of the most disrespectful things I have ever done to myself.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I was tongue punching starfish on a drunk chick in her doublewide many years ago. My tongue stumbled into her curded clam, and it was one of the most disrespectful things I have ever done to myself.

This is turning into a confessional of sorts😂
Seems that there's a thread about this ......... sick

C'mon man. Is that more disrespectful to yourself than posting bicycling threads on here?
Originally Posted by viking

She farted, and asked if he was okay...

He said: "As long as you keep that fresh air comin'! laugh
getting ready fur dinner

can not read no more of this
Originally Posted by tikkanut
getting ready fur dinner

Fur dinner?

laugh
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by tikkanut
getting ready fur dinner

Fur dinner?

laugh

Busted
everyone is wrong. a hot carl is just plain shîtting on someone's face. a warm carl involves seran warp. and a cold carl involves the receiver laying under a glass table while the giver shïts on the table over them

C'mon man. Is that more disrespectful to yourself than posting bicycling threads on here?

It's far less amusing.
Originally Posted by slumlord
everyone is wrong. a hot carl is just plain shîtting on someone's face. a warm carl involves seran warp. and a cold carl involves the receiver laying under a glass table while the giver shïts on the table over them

You sir are a wealth of knowledge.

It's much more gratifying giving a Cleveland Steamer.
Better to give than to receive

Miracle on 34th street
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Been there, done that and will do it again. Those who live in glass houses and alla that

Says the man named Skank Hunt 🤣🤣🤣
Originally Posted by mirage243

I workout. Every morning I lick a bowling ball up a flight of stairs....

Interesting skank,

never saw that before.

explains a lot. grin
lmao Slumlord42 on Tiktok errry nite!!!

Have to run a 43,44,45 cause they report meanies with a quickness 🤣🤣

They aint too bright either, they don’t iP block and they don’t put obvious context together

They aint too bright either, they don’t iP block and they don’t put obvious context together
Mean,

you is just mean.

Prolly even the Jesus couldn't get it out of you.
Tastes like a penny.
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Once ya get past the smell ya got it licked...
Schidt, beat me to it

LOL

You needs go get yosef off a dat Tiktok! Don't you no the Chineee r watchin u

It's much more gratifying giving a Cleveland Steamer.

You guys are gross. Now giving a good Gorilla Mask...... That's another story.
Is this the right time to reintroduce the Alabama hot pocket?

BTW, Google is not your friend here.

As to the original theme here, we used to call it "testing the 9 volt"
I’ve never licked a poop chute. I don’t expect to start now.
Give it a quick lick and make it stick!
In Tijuana, that is called the "Hot Lunch"
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by viking

She farted, and asked if he was okay...

He said: "As long as you keep that fresh air comin'! laugh

The correct response would be, "Speak up, you sound like an azzhole."

LMFAO!!!!!
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Interesting skank,

never saw that before.

explains a lot. grin
LOL VD I would encourage EVERYONE who is not a South Park fan to watch it when they can. They make fun of EVERYONE (including Hillary and Trump). It's a truly funny show where no one gets a pass. More adult themes than not. I don't know about all a that squidbilly stuff from Slum42 and Rene42 but that's pretty funny too.

And yes I'm laughing at your name VD haha
It ain't called the devils sandtrap for nothing.
Once you get passed the smell - You got it licked.

Typical internet session for flave, must have something to do with the little beanie...
An older buddy of mine called it the long lick.
Originally Posted by Irving_D
Hell yes!!
Originally Posted by Irving_D
Hell yes!!

I'm game just as long as she returns the favor.
PJ
© 24hourcampfire