Home
https://www.zerohedge.com/political...d-ups-being-damaged-disappearing-reports

Firearm Companies Say Packages Shipped With UPS Being Damaged, Disappearing: Reports

Fair use: Entire article linked above.

Excerpted:

‘Seized and Destroyed’

Bearing Arms also pointed to recent reports that a large number of firearm companies have claimed to have had their UPS accounts canceled by the company and that packages that were currently in the UPS system were potentially being “seized and destroyed.”

In a letter sent to one Florida gun dealer, Ghost Firearms, UPS allegedly said they were terminating the account because they “may be violating” laws concerning homemade firearm parts, or “ghost guns.”

The owner of Ghost Firearms, Joe Zatar, told the Second Amendment Foundation that UPS allegedly informed him in a letter that all scheduled pickups would be canceled and that he would not be allowed to reopen another UPS account or ship anything from a UPS store or website.

Zatar claimed that prior to receiving the letter, he had recently shipped out more than $30,000 worth of products and the company warned him that any packages that were found in the UPS system determined to have been tendered by his company may be seized and destroyed.

UPS can pound sand.
The dumb mother fer "s left a package leaning up aginst a fence post at the nd of my driveway on monday and declared it delivered. I looked all over around the house and could not find it anywhere. so I called the local hub for ups and talked to a so called supervisor and he called me with the info that it was leaning up aginst a fence post at the end of my driveway. that is a lil of a 1/4 mile away . sure enough there it was right along side the county rd leaning there for everyone to see . $370 worth of gun parts right out there for the taking !!! needless to say I went ape chit on the so called supervisor, and to his credit he let me finish my rant and told me the driver will be giving me a call tomorrow. we will see !!!
Originally Posted by jar
The dumb mother fer "s left a package leaning up aginst a fence post at the nd of my driveway on monday and declared it delivered. I looked all over around the house and could not find it anywhere. so I called the local hub for ups and talked to a so called supervisor and he called me with the info that it was leaning up aginst a fence post at the end of my driveway. that is a lil of a 1/4 mile away . sure enough there it was right along side the county rd leaning there for everyone to see . $370 worth of gun parts right out there for the taking !!! needless to say I went ape chit on the so called supervisor, and to his credit he let me finish my rant and told me the driver will be giving me a call tomorrow. we will see !!!
keep us posted , curious on the drivers "story "
Originally Posted by jar

Been there, done that. My solution was to install video cameras at the end of our driveway ... eventually led to our UPS driver being fired.

I gotta say, his supervisor didn't play when I finally drove the 51 miles to their hub to show him videos of the guy tossing the package out by the road. (Our driveway is long as well.)

There had actually been times when they claimed he tried delivering something several times when, in fact, he never even came by our drive ... which is what initially led me to installing the cameras. He just didn't want to come the couple of miles down our dirt road.

The new driver said there's a notation in my route information, "don't lie about delivering here, owner has cameras everywhere."

I laughed when he read that to me. New driver, have had him for over a year now, we like a lot but he warned us this anti-gun thing was coming.

These drivers know when there are guns in the boxes. I think the last two sent to me by SIG were via FedEx.

UPS can afford to do this now because of their new Amazon contract.
Roofing nails
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Roofing nails

These are better:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Old news. Info re:UPS &new gun policy was on here a month ago.

Last one I shipped went USPS, and I crossed my fingers even then.
UPS office is right down the street from my casa. I use them a lot, and often ship stuff I am not supposed to. I just don't tell 'em what is in the box. Sent a bunch of cartridges out west the other day. Mind boggling fast service.
Well UPS do all of that, Use should see what USPS does. It's like they have all gone crazy.
Not Z fan of ups, but shipped and received several guns in last six months, zero issues.
UPS has been doing that for decades.

I used to do promotional work for a major firearms maker/importer. The owner was telling me about the number of guns they had stolen during shipping. Gun dealer would get an empty box... They would notify BATFE with the serial numbers of the missing guns. He said most never surfaced.

You get a woke, anti-gun delivery driver, I can imagine how they treat the packages. They think they are righteous to do it too... Saving the world, one gun at a time..
Last 2 shipped via UPS led to the total destruction of an antique muzzleloader and wagon box plus minor damage to the other. UPS can KMA.
You all thought operation Chokepoint was the end of it?

It isn't just UPS and it won't just be about firearms and ammo.

30+ years of people from other states telling me it will never happen to them.
I hear that about Canada Post.
© 24hourcampfire