Home
‘Mount Rushmore’ term is ‘offensive’ and should be ‘retired,' ESPN’s Jalen Rose says

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/mount-rushmore-term-offensive-retired-says-espns-jalen-rose

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Nothing 62grs of friendliness can't cure.
Sounds like he needs to follow Merle Haggard’s advise:

[video:youtube]
[/video]
Fugg him and tbe horse he rode in on.
Fuggem.
Never cared for him or any of the flab 5 from Meechegan U
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Fugg him and tbe horse he rode in on.

THIS

fuggin azz wipes
CNN is offensive and putrid!
What a Faag.
He is upset that his team can’t compete, even with tremendous compensation from society. They get a 100 yard head start in a 1/4 mile race and they still can’t win. laugh
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I said way back in another thread that they would be gunnin for Mt Rushmore.
The Four Heads. My old stomping grounds.
Weber, Howard, and Rose have all been Grade-A self entitled POS going back decades. Not sure about King or the other one that nobody remembers. And I was a Michigan fan.

It’s only a matter of time until there’s serious public discussion of eliminating George Washington and the rest of our Founders from are currency and everything else for being slave owners. That’s all that this garbage is setting the stage for.
They ain’t going Happy till it’s all Rubble..
Some of US are Having a Hard Time with That ..
Say it ain’t So WV Joe ..

Roll Them or They Roll You
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
It’s only a matter of time until there’s serious public discussion of eliminating George Washington and the rest of our Founders from are currency and everything else for being slave owners. That’s all that this garbage is setting the stage for.

Yep. I’ve been saying the same thing for quite a while now. Only a matter time before they want to tear down the Washington Monument.

Or rededicate it to their “Saint George Floyd”. 😡
Well take the ESPN dumbass and drop him off the top of George Washington's head, head first.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
He is upset that his team can’t compete, even with tremendous compensation from society. They get a 100 yard head start in a 1/4 mile race and they still can’t win. laugh

You forgot to mention that the other team has both feet tied up.
Well, that’s just tough, so be offended!
He'd really be offended if he saw Stone Mountain.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
He'd really be offended if he saw Stone Mountain.

And God bless Ol’ Blue Light!
I don't doubt that he finds it offensive. It is a literal monumental reminder that the people he descends from have never accomplished anything that approaches its scale. Even today they live in huts made of sticks and mud, on par with what a muskrat would build.

He should consider himself fortunate to live among us. Everything he has, his career on television, was built on things we freely shared with him and his people. If he back among his own he wouldn't be on TV. He probably wouldn't even have electricity unless it came from a power station we left behind after colonizing his country.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
I don't doubt that he finds it offensive. It is a literal monumental reminder that the people he descends from have never accomplished anything that approaches its scale. Even today they live in huts made of sticks and mud, on par with what a muskrat would build.

He should consider himself fortunate to live among us. Everything he has, his career on television, was built on things we freely shared with him and his people. If he back among his own he wouldn't be on TV. He probably wouldn't even have electricity unless it came from a power station we left behind after colonizing his country.

Your 100% right.

Reminds me of a bumper sticker on my Uncles truck. "If I'd known it was going to be this much trouble I would have picked the cotton myself"
Originally Posted by Stickfight
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Never heard of em.

I don’t watch them little bleck boys runnin around in long johns
Fuque him and the damn horse he rode in on!
What will we do when the liberals announce they're going to remove Mount Rushmore ? ? ? ? ?

My guess, laugh chipsNdips, honey hand me another pepsi, love this Barca lounger and big screen TV,, Ahh life is good here in my livingroom. NFL NFL, come-on pre-season.

At the very least I hope someone will pray for gods help.
How about Mt. Blackmore: George Floyd, OJ Simpson, Bill Cosby and All Sharpton? With an unfinished monument of Elizabeth Warren nearbye.
Originally Posted by StGeorger
How about Mt. Blackmore: George Floyd, OJ Simpson, Bill Cosby and All Sharpton? With an unfinished monument of Elizabeth Warren nearbye.
LOL!

Elizabeth Warren right next to the Crazy Horse Monument.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

There it is in black and white (pun intended). Either they are equal and shouldn't need assistance, or they are not equal and need assistance. Logically, have to pick one, can't have both. Trillions spent "assisting," and what progress has been made? Won't bring up crime. I be fatigued.
Liberals has thought Americans to hate America.
To many Japanese tourists scarfing French fries for me
FJR
I heard the Amrikan Taliban was going to destroy it with Chinese rocket launchers they got off the interweb.....
Originally Posted by ol_mike
What will we do when the liberals announce they're going to remove Mount Rushmore ? ? ? ? ?

My guess, laugh chipsNdips, honey hand me another pepsi, love this Barca lounger and big screen TV,, Ahh life is good here in my livingroom. NFL NFL, come-on pre-season.

Originally Posted by ol_mike

I think having innumerable highways, schools, libraries and everything else named after "Martin Luther King, Jr." is offensive. Damned offensive.
Originally Posted by Stophel
I think having innumerable highways, schools, libraries and everything else named after "Martin Luther King, Jr." is offensive. Damned offensive.

It’s always a great indicator of which part of a town to avoid when traveling. 🤠
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Stophel

It’s always a great indicator of which part of a town to avoid when traveling. 🤠

Not really, because I see it EVERYWHERE. It really went nuts in the 90's, when virtually EVERYTHING got named the "Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial" whatever. I swear, today there are probably more schools, roads, and parks named after this White-hating communist negro than all the Founding Fathers combined.
NBN
Piss on them who need it.
You're allowed to feel offended by something, just don't expect me to feel that anything needs to change.

Is the TV just a platform for whining now?
We wuz once kings, until de White man made us slabes. De White man owes us. Gimme dis, gimme dat. Tear down dat statue. Name dat building after Martin Looter. Leave me alone, let me dos what I wants to do. Get rid of de po-leece.

That's the general mentality of at least 95% of the Blacks in this country.
I wonder why so many 'sports' figures are so stupid and politically left wing. Blacks and whites. Political activism seems endemic on ESPN and throughout the sports world.
you know you are dumb when a pile of rocks offends you.
biggest question is..... what does Mt Rushmore have any thing to do with sports?
Thankfully, Fox stuff will not display on my unit due to my AdBlocker installation.
Hey Jalen - those franchises changed their names due to nutball political pressure, woke and weak NFL leadership and the almighty $$. Take a dose of reality.

I cannot count the great number of highly principled, wise and accomplished black people whom I have known and/or encountered in real world life - wonderful experiences for me in that regard - and apparentlyyou have no clue about how to be one of those.

Might it be that you want that saying killed because you know you will never be on the the "Mt. Rushmore" of anything in life?
Yet another example of the consequences of synthetic fabrics coming about 200 years too late
Washington DC Offends me
Can we bulldoze it down please
The new meaning for offended. To be a puzzy
Hey, Jalen, you know where they don't have Mt Rushmore or "white supremacy"? Africa. Get a one way ticket.
Originally Posted by Remsen
Hey, Jalen, you know where they don't have Mt Rushmore or "white supremacy"? Africa. Get a one way ticket.

LOL. And take the rest of your Bros with you.
Be it as it may, America was founded by white men, for white men. People must have forgotten that. But it included all types of immigration if you played by the rules.
Because it was founded by white Europeans automatically makes it racist?
The .gov do gooders have already renamed numerous landmarks across the west, just took it upon themselves to do it with no local input that I know of.
Next on the chopping block is anything associated with the name Custer. I’ve seen an article that calls for renaming the city of Custer among other things.
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
Be it as it may, America was founded by white men, for white men. People must have forgotten that. But it included all types of immigration if you played by the rules.

Actually, no. America's Founders codified in the first immigration laws that immigrants to America were to be "free White persons of good character". That's it. And that was a good thing.
He should go back to where he came from. You know.......africa.
If you’re driving and see an exit marked MLK boulevard, don’t take it! 😳
Originally Posted by navlav8r

PREZACTLY.
Liberals, Democraps & Snowflakes are all fresh turds & extremely offensive.

It ain't that easy.
Just a shiddy attitude niqqr trying to become relevant.

Problem is, too many in the front offices of teams and companies are scared schidtless of the s-pooks.

This comment is directed at those who deserve it and not in any way at my friends of color.

Kind of like the time I took a wrong turn in East St. Louis
That's why I quit watching sports all together. I won't help them spread Marxist garbage.
© 24hourcampfire