Home
https://twitter.com/DisplaysOfHate/status/1555708900191612929
I was banned from Twitter so if anyone can put the video here would be helpful. Campfire is about the only place I get along with.
Happens all the t8me, and killed too.

Yet if a whitey looks at at a white woman cross eyed now days hes a wife beater.

White women hooked up with blecks are 12x more likely to die by a bleck than by a white guy.
So... how's that Emancipation Proclamation thing workin' out for ya?
Well, she and her family just became Republicans.

The dimocrap didnt know what to do when he came back in the room and she wasnt there. Put his thinking cap on. Said, hey, she might have gone out dis way. I better not go out dis way. I best goes out de udder way.
Originally Posted by Stophel
So... how's that Emancipation Proclamation thing workin' out for ya?

BOOM. BOOM. BOOM.
That was a beatdown. Not surprised his punk azz couldn't disable her. Good on her for escaping. The coward ran out the back to hide.
Little puss had a young girl not resisting and still couldn't put her out of commission. Wish to hell the video would have ended with her pulling out her constitutional carry sidearm and ventilating that POS.

The time for feeling safe and not being prepared has passed. No matter who, or where you are. Many of us have lived by that our entire lives. But too many young women (and men) these days do not realize the times we are in.

The time for having your head on a swivel and being prepared to end the life of any POS who intends you harm is here, for every single person, no matter where you are.

Women suck (as do most men) at situational awareness. The NAGA should have never gotten close enough to her to get a hand on her. Her father failed her.
😡😡😡
Originally Posted by jdm953
I was banned from Twitter so if anyone can put the video here would be helpful. Campfire is about the only place I get along with.

I don't have a Twitter account and I was able to view the video at the link provided.
Now he says he is mentally ill, That man should rot in jail for the rest of his life, If this was otherwise it will be all over the news.
Dodge Cummins 4x4. Heavy chain. Backcountry logging road. There's some old roads that need some dust control.
Sorry for the young lady.
Originally Posted by Huncho
Now he says he is mentally ill, That man should rot in jail for the rest of his life, If this was otherwise it will be all over the news.

Had not seen a hint of it over the past month. First I saw of it was here on the forum tonight.

You know if it was a white male assaulting a black female, it would have been run non-stop on ever single network 24/7 the past month. But it doesn't fit the "happy white woman" narrative (google "happy white woman" in case you aren't aware).

Here's another who was taken out recently here in LA in similar circumstances, though this pavement ape had a knife...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/slain-ucla-student-brianna-kupfers-father-outraged-autopsy-report-leak

Won't even go into the incident in a parking lot here a few months back with the old lady, unaware, as some homeless POS approached her, and I wound up damn near in a hand to hand / pepper spray / taser incident over it.

Where women used to be somewhat conditioned to look out for themselves, they are now being conditioned that if they do (unless it's a white man) they are being racist.

Fuggin' pathetic times we live in where we are not conditioning and training our most vulnerable to take care of and protect themselves in the name of "wokeness".

If it were up to me mentally ill would have nothing to do with it, I'd do to them just what they did to others.
He's the kind of [bleep] the KKK took care of although many of '''the all knowing''' on here can tell us all about the KKK. They watch the history channel and become experts on this type thing.
Originally Posted by DaveR

Had not seen a hint of it over the past month. First I saw of it was here on the forum tonight.

You know if it was a white male assaulting a black female, it would have been run non-stop on ever single network 24/7 the past month. But it doesn't fit the "happy white woman" narrative (google "happy white woman" in case you aren't aware).

Here's another who was taken out recently here in LA in similar circumstances, though this pavement ape had a knife...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/slain-ucla-student-brianna-kupfers-father-outraged-autopsy-report-leak

Won't even go into the incident in a parking lot here a few months back with the old lady, unaware, as some homeless POS approached her, and I wound up damn near in a hand to hand / pepper spray / taser incident over it.

Where women used to be somewhat conditioned to look out for themselves, they are now being conditioned that if they do (unless it's a white man) they are being racist.

Fuggin' pathetic times we live in where we are not conditioning and training our most vulnerable to take care of and protect themselves in the name of "wokeness".

Right-on DaveR ! ! !
"Mentally ill"....
I'd really, really like to kick his black ass. Just me!
Jail, seriously? What that nagger needs is a tall tree and a short rope. An absolutely wild animal not human at all.

I just stumbled on this tidbit.
She had it coming for keeping the black man down.
nig-er in action. Mental illness runs in the tribe.
Your a white woman in an apartment at 01:30 with an armed Black man known to have a violent history.......What could go wrong ?
That looked like he was trying to kill her, not just beat her.
Originally Posted by g5m
He had a lot of pent up rage against Whitey.
Originally Posted by viking

I just stumbled on this tidbit.

The people who brought him here/there are the ones who caused this.
They need to answer for his actions.
No different than putting poisonous snakes in someones house.
Disgusting.
N iggas bein N iggas

There is a Cure for this Mentally Ill Stuff.
A rabid animal is in pain and attacks everything it sees.
The cure is a 22 caliber right behind the ear.
This can take all of that pain away from the Rabid animal and can calm that animal so much that it will not attack anymore.

We need to start putting these Rabid Animals pain to rest.
The sooner the better before they injure themselves and others.
Originally Posted by DouginAlaska
I'd really, really like to kick his black ass. Just me!

It ain't just you.
And they wonder why people don't like them.

Actually, I don't think they wonder. I don't think they care.
That happens thousands of times a day in the US.

To be fair though, plenty of those animals ain't black.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
That happens thousands of times a day in the US.

To be fair though, plenty of those animals ain't black.

To be fair, though, the vast majority are.
Originally Posted by g5m
She would be dead if he had a gun or knife, he even left to look for a weapon. That guys should die in jail.
Frustration from having a low IQ.
© 24hourcampfire