Home
Posted By: Bristoe Fed up Asian in Las Vegas - 08/06/22
https://nypost.com/2022/08/05/las-v...nds-himself-by-stabbing-would-be-robber/
Old news, see the post with video on this forum .
Tough to win a jimmy these days.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Fed up Asian in Las Vegas - 08/06/22
I think the Asian's demeanor is interesting. Very little emotion or evidence of fear or anger. Yet when that switch get's flipped,..it's ON!

Afterwards he's very calm while he gets 911 on the phone.
Posted By: 2ndwind Re: Fed up Asian in Las Vegas - 08/06/22
Is there some kind of online score board that tracks robbers losing? I'd check it regularly for some good news.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Fed up Asian in Las Vegas - 08/06/22
yep....old post....

2nd vid posted has more detail though
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I think the Asian's demeanor is interesting. Very little emotion or evidence of fear or anger. Yet when that switch get's flipped,..it's ON!

It's the way of the Ninja
Posted By: viking Re: Fed up Asian in Las Vegas - 08/07/22
Originally Posted by ar15a292f
Old news, see the post with video on this forum .

It was new to me.

Thanks to 8N ford driver.

That shop owner wasn’t very excited, just another chore.
Posted By: 10Glocks Re: Fed up Asian in Las Vegas - 08/07/22
Wonder how the rest of that call went. So finish the call: "Hello? There was a robbery at my store and one of the robbers is..."

Bleeding out on my floor.
Posted By: Irving_D Re: Fed up Asian in Las Vegas - 08/07/22
Looks like two white boys that wanted to play gangster. It didn't look like either were over 18. F'ed around and found out

I liked how he just tossed the robber to the side and walked out back to get his phone.
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: Fed up Asian in Las Vegas - 08/07/22
But the robber said he was sorry.......that it wasn't his idea...

"Thugs say the darndest things when they're dying".....
That would make a great TV show...
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Fed up Asian in Las Vegas - 08/07/22
Did the kid die from his wounds?
Originally Posted by Irving_D
Looks like two white boys that wanted to play gangster. It didn't look like either were over 18. F'ed around and found out
Yep. They thought it was an easy thing to get away with, with little or no risk of consequences.
Originally Posted by Irving_D
this what happens when white boys watch groids get by with doing this for decades .And decide they can too
Originally Posted by River_Ridge

I liked how he just tossed the robber to the side and walked out back to get his phone.

Yep, he threw the pos like the trash that he is. That was a nice finishing touch!
Posted By: JeffyD Re: Fed up Asian in Las Vegas - 08/07/22
Loved how he dragged the leaking, pleading perp towards the door.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Fed up Asian in Las Vegas - 08/07/22
Haven't researched but an extended version I watched said he was alert and talking to EMT when they arrived. I thought he would bleed out quick.
Like I've always said, once a criminal (with felonious intent) jumps (or otherwise penetrates) the barrier between where customers belong over to where only employees belong, all bets need to be off, i.e., no cop or DA should be allowed to nitpick the level of force applied against the criminal. After that, only the rules of war apply.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Fed up Asian in Las Vegas - 08/07/22
The clerk is smart and these 6 words prove it:

“I was scared for my life,”
Nguyen told The Post on Friday.
Originally Posted by Rooster7
The clerk is smart and these 6 words prove it:

“I was scared for my life,”
Nguyen told The Post on Friday.
Exactly. It should be a legal presumption, in fact, that a criminal who jumps the barrier into the employee-only space with criminal intent constitutes, de facto, an imminent and deadly threat to the employees behind that counter (similar to how the Castle Doctrine works here in Florida). That needs to become black letter law wherever possible.
© 24hourcampfire