Home
Nancy Pelosi slammed over so-called 'connection' with China: 'We are truly led by imbeciles'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/na...led-connection-china-truly-led-imbeciles

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Here’s what the dumb ole chunt said:

“ Pelosi said that she has always had a special connection with China because of a childhood memory.”

” When I was a little girl, I was told at the beach if I dug a hole deep enough, we would reach China, so we've always felt a connection there," Pelosi said.”

🤪🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂😂
God what a demented old drunk.

China has never had a better chance to take Taiwan. Or anything else they want, for that matter…
If you combined the IQ’s of Nasty Nancy, Baboon Watters, Hiden Biden, and The Laughing Hyena Ho, you still couldn’t reach 100 if you spotted them 50😂

And the idiots that voted for them are even dumber. 🤪🤪😂😬
Originally Posted by Potsy
God what a demented old drunk.

China has never had a better chance to take Taiwan. Or anything else they want, for that matter…

I’m sure they already own half the crowd of Traitorous DemoRat’s in DC. Including China Joe, Nasty Nancy, Mitch the Turtle, and Swallowwell the [bleep] too.
[Linked Image from i.gifer.com]
Originally Posted by Stophel
[Linked Image from i.gifer.com]

LOL !
Was she serious? She actually thinks that's physically possible? Reminds me of the concerns of Congressman Hank Johnson about the island of Guam tipping over for too many people being on it.
Granny Boxwine
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Was she serious? She actually thinks that's physically possible? Reminds me of the concerns of Congressman Hank Johnson about the island of Guam tipping over for too many people being on it.

Yep. That was my first thought too. Dumbasses. All of them.
And the idiots that vote for them are even dumber. 🤪
Remember when the MSM ridiculed Sarah Palin after a response to a question about Russia when she answered “They’re our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska”.

Wonder if Pelosi will get the same treatment.

Here's a fun fact for you, Hank Johnson has a higher IQ than Piglosi..........Not much but it's definitely higher!
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Here's a fun fact for you, Hank Johnson has a higher IQ than Piglosi..........Not much but it's definitely higher!

LOL. Whatever few IQ points Nasty Nancy was born with were drowned by alcohol long ago. 🤪
That woman has no business running a country.
Pelosi is the poster child for mandatory retirement at age 65, senile old bat !
Even a 6 year old isn't dumb enough to think they could actually dig to China. But Nancy probably truly felt (at that moment, anyway) that her childhood memory (probably drink/drug induced) really did give her a deep, spiritual connection to China.
I ate kung pao chicken once.... I am one with the Chinese people!
Originally Posted by Huncho
That woman has no business running a ANYTHING.

Fixed it for ya! 😬
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Yep. That was my first thought too. Dumbasses. All of them.
And the idiots that vote for them are even dumber. 🤪

Thats whats scary.
Stupid retard

No, I think Pelosi was attempting to throw a little levity or wit into her speech and it was an epic fail.

Johnson was dead serious about Guam though.
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Pelosi is the poster child for mandatory retirement at age 65, senile old bat !

Maybe they could do one of those late term abortions with her
I would not be offended in the least if they did and I would gladly have my tax dollars pay for it as well.
I think people should follow their dreams. I say give her a shovel and she can start digging from Gitmo.
My parents told me the same thing so I guess I have a connection to China too! What a complete moron! And I read my Bible this morning so I have a connection to the people in Israel!!
That was classic Democrat.

Folks always seem to ignore this portion of the equation.
It's such a high bar I think you would need some kind unbiased commitee judging on official criteria. So many idiots in such a "talent" rich field.
Originally Posted by Reloder28

Yep. Pretty damn sad. I really doubt Pedo Joe Hiden Biden got 20 million votes total, if the real truth was known.
But that’s 20 million idiots too many.

This Country needs a purge in the worst way.
I still think he's in the lead
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
DC is just a modern day city of Sodom.....could be heading toward the same fate

Congress seems to wholly reject anyone attempting to serve the best interests of this country and our citizens....

Pelosi, watters, johnson, Schitt, mcturtle, Graham, Schumer couldn't be removed with an atom bomb...let alone ever be voted out.....one trump sneaks jn, embarrasses the whole Congress with record success, and our election process is forever fugged........
If you combined the IQ’s of Nasty Nancy, Baboon Watters, Hiden Biden, and The Laughing Hyena Ho, you still couldn’t reach 100 if you spotted them 50😂

You can add Hank Johnson to that list without affecting total IQ total.
Originally Posted by hanco
Stupid retard

^^^^THIS^^^^
Originally Posted by Reloder28

Do we even know any longer that Democrats ever actually win elections?
Originally Posted by Stophel
I ate kung pao chicken once.... I am one with the Chinese people!

WINNER, WINNER !!!
Originally Posted by SCgman1
DC is just a modern day city of Sodom.....could be heading toward the same fate

Congress seems to wholly reject anyone attempting to serve the best interests of this country and our citizens....

Pelosi, watters, johnson, Schitt, mcturtle, Graham, Schumer couldn't be removed with an atom bomb...let alone ever be voted out.....one trump sneaks jn, embarrasses the whole Congress with record success, and our election process is forever fugged........
This. Maybe if we are lucky God will turn the sinners into salt. I hope it's soon.

kwg
How come the stupid, ignorant, nasty, killers, and thieves get to live so long?
Originally Posted by Irving_D
I still think he's in the lead

Once, my PHD liberal uncle made some kind of crack about something some Republican said that he thought was dumb. Can't remember what it was but I said it was nowhere near as stupid as Hank Johnson saying Guam would sink. He whips out his phone and "fact checks" me and pulls up that video.

He took a giant dose of STFU right quick! laugh
Any time any of our nitwit Democrats head abroad to address current affairs it reminds me of these Gummy Bear commercials. Bout sums it up, sickening to say the least.

SD

Horse faced ugly old hag Maxine grifting racist Waters is the most disgusting politician I have ever seen. That's saying a lot. When she dies I will celebrate.
Originally Posted by Huncho
That woman has no business running a ANYTHING.

Fixed it for ya! 😬

I'll say she's the most powerful woman in America/World. Four aircraft carriers covering her butt. Whatever she wants she gets. Pedo Joe doesn't even get that.
She's more than good stupid.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Horse faced ugly old hag Maxine grifting racist Waters is the most disgusting politician I have ever seen. That's saying a lot. When she dies I will celebrate.

Her and Sheila Jackson Lee
© 24hourcampfire