Home
Trump easily wins Texas CPAC 2024 GOP presidential nomination straw poll; DeSantis second

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...al-nomination-straw-poll-desantis-second

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Trump 69%
DeSantis 23%
Cruz 2%
If we nominate him, we lose the presidency again. It's that simple.
DeSantis should be a Lamb and know when to stop.
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Like we lost it last time? When Trump ran against a corpse and got well over 10,000,000 more votes than he did in 2016?
Originally Posted by Hastings
Like we lost it last time? When Trump ran against a corpse and got well over 10,000,000 more votes than he did in 2016?

Yep. And We didn’t lose schitt. Fuqkers STOLE the Election. 😡

Folks like TarQueen didn’t vote for Trump anyways.
Too many mean tweets. 🤪

Liar. Trump is the Conservative party and the Republican party.

You are dumb as crap, like a dimocrap. Why do you think every POS dimocrap and Rino alive hate Trump and are trying to destroy him in lawsuits and J 6 Committees and Impeachment Trials and collusion hoaxes?

He will destroy them. The main way for him to destroy them is by getting in the WH.

They want to destroy him to keep him from getting back in. You may not know he can win.

They know he will win if he can run. Thats why they are trying to stop him.

If he runs, they will, as Hillary said, all swing from nooses.

They know if he runs, they are dead.

The most chickenshit attitude in the world. If somebody walks up and kicks you in the panties are you just gonna roll over and take an ass kicking or are you gonna at least throw a punch, and maybe still take an ass kicking, but at least you acted like a man. Your attitude is disgustingly cowardly and pathetic. And STUPID.
I,ve seen some dumb things said on the ‘Fire, but that one takes the KOTY award. Congratulations?
If Trump runs again in 24, he will get many, many millions more votes than he did in 2020.
Originally Posted by badger
I,ve seen some dumb things said on the ‘Fire, but that one takes the KOTY award. Congratulations?

That is the unadulterated dead on honest truth. I couldnt even believe he was stupid enough to think it, much less say it.
Originally Posted by cuznguido

The most chickenshit attitude in the world. If somebody walks up and kicks you in the panties are you just gonna roll over and take an ass kicking or are you gonna at least throw a punch, and maybe still take an ass kicking, but at least you acted like a man. Your attitude is disgustingly cowardly and pathetic. And STUPID.

The jerk off your quoting didn't even bother to vote in the last Presidential election but wants to lecture on who will win and who won't.
Originally Posted by Huncho
DeSantis should be a Lamb and know when to stop.

Stop what?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This f U C K E R thinks we are all stupid.He tries to post like he is a conservative and continually slips up and lets the cat out of the bag that he is a LIBTURD TROLL!!
Originally Posted by Huntz

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This f U C K E R thinks we are all stupid.He tries to post like he is a conservative and continually slips up and lets the cat out of the bag that he is a LIBTURD TROLL!!

Yep. His TDS always shines through.

Wrong! That is exactly what the liberals want you to believe.

Trump won the last election and we MUST support and nominate him again. He had our back, we must support the only president that has ever kept his promises. Trump is a true patriot.

Trump 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DeSantis 2028
DeSantis 2032
Ok don't know how Cruz got 2%. He backs Trump.

Yeah because ph uck tards like you didn’t vote for him. I know a bunch of ph uckers did the same thing. Like you voted for Biden, others voted for the libertarian lady, others just wrote some random persons name in. YOU are the REASON this COUNTRY is PH UCKED. Do us all a favor stop PH UCKING VOTING you RETARD!
Originally Posted by jaguartx
If Trump runs again in 24, he will get many, many millions more votes than he did in 2020.

Yep I agree he will get my vote.

You are delusional! However, if the election is stolen as was the last……it doesn’t matter who represents the GOP!

By the way, What is this “we” crap……you may be a republican, but you’re certainly not conservative! memtb

You're a total CUCK (at best). It's that simple.
If it’s not Trump or possibly DeSantis, we’ll be slightly better off than we are now with the rest of cucks I’m sure the GOP will back. I’ll vote for whatever the choice is, but to have hope that we can turn things around and secure some liberty again, it has to be One of the two of them.
You’re overly brilliant….NOT!!
Originally Posted by ltppowell

People want him for Senator or SCJ.
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel

Wrong! That is exactly what the liberals want you to believe.

Yep. Tarqueen just proved he eats the MSM BS up.

No. He got 4 million more, not 10 million and he lost votes among white males. He has too much baggage to win. We need new blood. DeSantis is the man.
I think DeSantis would make an absolutely great President. I think Trump should fall into the roll of King maker and throw his support behind the best choices in races around the country just like he’s been doing. He could do more good playing the part of a conservative nationalist To counter Soros.
I voted for Trump twice and will vote for him if he runs again . What makes you guys think that the evil democratics will not cheat again ???
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I think DeSantis would make an absolutely great President. I think Trump should fall into the roll of King maker and throw his support behind the best choices in races around the country just like he’s been doing. He could do more good playing the part of a conservative nationalist To counter Soros.

i listened to a podcast the other day, forget which one.

the talker was saying DeSantis is still too young. Let him do more good in FL.
All over rural Texas the TRUMP signs from 2020 are still up.
Originally Posted by poboy
All over rural Texas the TRUMP signs from 2020 are still up.

my cuz in East TX has a Trump MAGA and F*ck Joe Biden Flag.
We need Trump badly, and can you imagine having the House and Senate also so he doesn't have to fight tooth and nail daily for survival?

MAGA!
My question is what did trump learn from his first go around and what changes does he have in place to be more effective and to ensure a more honest vote count.
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
We need Trump badly, and can you imagine having the House and Senate also so he doesn't have to fight tooth and nail daily for survival?

MAGA!

they arent against Trump.

they are against US.
He really didn't lose last time, so there's that.......
Breaking news- The January 6th hearings will be extended for another year.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Breaking news- The January 6th hearings will be extended for another year.

Gee whiz. Why?

LOL.

Do you smell that smell?
The smell of fear's around you...
The democrats will keep Covid going in some form or another so they can use mail out ballets and absentee ballots to load the cheat count to the max, and they’ll keep the January the 6th committee going in order to keep Trump from running. We better have our ducks in a row to prevent cheating no matter who runs. They learned how to cheat successfully in 2020.
Originally Posted by lastround
The democrats will keep Covid going in some form or another so they can use mail out ballets and absentee ballots to load the cheat count to the max, and they’ll keep the January the 6th committee going in order to keep Trump from running. We better have our ducks in a row to prevent cheating no matter who runs. They learned how to cheat successfully in 2020.

You can bet your ass they will.

They are scared schittless President Trump will win again and this time clean out the Fuqking Swamp.
No. He got 4 million more, not 10 million and he lost votes among white males. He has too much baggage to win. We need new blood. DeSantis is the man.
It was over 10,000,000

No. He got 4 million more, not 10 million and he lost votes among white males. He has too much baggage to win. V man.

2020 = 74,216,154 votes
2016 = 62,984,828 votes

I’ll leave it up to you to show us how you arrived at 4 million.

Idiot, now go play in the traffic.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
He backs Trump like McConnell, Paul Ryan and Pence, just to name a few.

Cruz voted to block Trump from making recess appointments, thus saddling America with only Establishment approved cabinet members like Wray, Barr, Haspel, Coats, Lui, Sessions, just to name a few.

Cruz also backs the Get Trump J6 committee by calling those that protested at the Capital TERRORISTS.
Originally Posted by steve4102

No. He got 4 million more, not 10 million and he lost votes among white males. He has too much baggage to win. V man.

2020 = 74,216,154 votes
2016 = 62,984,828 votes

I’ll leave it up to you to show us how you arrived at 4 million.

Idiot, now go play in the traffic.

He already did and got a bumper to the head. Now you know why hes brain dead.
Tarq, even if you were right on the numbers, 4 million more votes is still 4 million more votes, regardless if he lost male or female or even granny votes. crazy
Tarq, even if you were right on the numbers, 4 million more votes is still 4 million more votes, regardless if he lost male or female or even granny votes. crazy
Trump endorsed candidates are winning in the primaries. This pisses off Mitch, the RNC and Big Money Republican Establishment donors.

They simply cannot afford to allow Trump to shape the make-up of the Republican Party. The RNC will not be spending money to support these candidates in the General, instead they will focusing their efforts on stopping them.

This is why RNC chair McDaniel and Mitch have both come out and debunked the Red Wave.
McDaniel says maybe 4 seats in the House, Mitch says that the Democrats will pick up seats in the Senate, “ because the WRONG type of Republicans are winning in the primaries”.
Trump endorsed candidates are winning in the primaries. This pisses off Mitch, the RNC and Big Money Republican Establishment donors.

They simply cannot afford to allow Trump to shape the make-up of the Republican Party. The RNC will not be spending money to support these candidates in the General, instead they will focusing their efforts on stopping them.

This is why RNC chair McDaniel and Mitch have both come out and debunked the Red Wave.
McDaniel says maybe 4 seats in the House, Mitch says that the Democrats will pick up seats in the Senate, “ because the WRONG type of Republicans are winning in the primaries”.

In Arizona Trump endorsed four candidates and all four won their primaries. The next day there was an article in one of the MSM propaganda machine publications that republicans just handed those four offices to the democraps. I dont agree but this is the narrative they will be pushing the next three months.
Originally Posted by 45_100

In Arizona Trump endorsed four candidates and all four won their primaries. The next day there was an article in one of the MSM propaganda machine publications that republicans just handed those four offices to the democraps. I dont agree but this is the narrative they will be pushing the next three months.

It is more than just a Narrative.

It is part of the Actual Plan to shut Trump down and put Trump supporters back in the box.

When the elections are stolen from Trump supported candidates, the New Narrative concocted by the DNC and the RNC, will be that Trump is toxic, people just hate him, the only reason there was no Red Wave was because of Trump, book it.
Originally Posted by 45_100

It is more than just a Narrative.

It is part of the Actual Plan to shut Trump down and put Trump supporters back in the box.

When the elections are stolen from Trump supported candidates, the New Narrative concocted by the DNC and the RNC, will be that Trump is toxic, people just hate him, the only reason there was no Red Wave was because of Trump, book it.

I agree it is "The plan." Do you think it will be effective? Do you think Trump endorsed candidates will loose the elections, enabling Democrap candidates to take office? In Arizona Katie Hobbs is running against Kari Lake for governor. Like someone else said, Hobbs was up to her tits in the election fraud that put slo jo and camel toe in office. Actually she was involved up to her eyeballs. The tits hang pretty low on some of these women.
What is there to stop the 2022 general election from being stolen? 2020 could not have been more blatantly dishonest but the courts and most Republicans did nothing. Quite a few people that protested it on January 6 are reportedly still in jail awaiting their speedy trial guaranteed by the U.S. constitution. Several Republican senators voted to impeach Trump after he left office. Mitch McConnell blamed the January 6 demonstration getting out of hand directly on Trump.

Again, who is there to stop 2022 (and 2024) from being stolen?
Nobody wants to answer??
What is there to stop the 2022 general election from being stolen? 2020 could not have been more blatantly dishonest but the courts and most Republicans did nothing. Quite a few people that protested it on January 6 are reportedly still in jail awaiting their speedy trial guaranteed by the U.S. constitution. Several Republican senators voted to impeach Trump after he left office. Mitch McConnell blamed the January 6 demonstration getting out of hand directly on Trump.

Trump cannot win

He failed to stop the coup

DeSantis with a black or hispanic running mate is best hope.
Originally Posted by UpThePole
Trump cannot win

He failed to stop the coup

Another stupid F__K outs himself. ESAD AZZWipe
Guess we'll see won't we ?
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Sadly you are right, The Supreme court did nothing. They sat and watched it all go down.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
He will go down as the president who lost to cheating opponents and did nothing to fight for the win.
This James Woods quote ^^^posted by DMc tells it well.
He was and is the best President of my lifetime.

Don't know this for a fact but I am hoping its going to be an issue of diversification.....multiple races going on at the same time. One of the anomalies that pointed to voter fraud in the 2020 election was the fact that Biden, while getting "80 million votes" had no political "coat tails" down ballot. The GOP outperformed expectations down ballot, but the President at the top of the ticket "lost". Harvested ballots marked for Biden but left blank everywhere else. The fraud occurred in a few cities in the swing states. Atlanta, Milwaukee, Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, Chicago, etc. Those districts are probably not in play for the GOP anyway but within those swing states, a lot are.

Senate and Governor races are much easier to rig but the same principle applies.....multiple ones going on at the same time. I'm worried about Herschel Walker and Benedict Brian Kemp's chances down here in Georgia because so much outside money has come in to get Tank Abrams elected.
Originally Posted by UpThePole

Why?
Nobody wants to answer??

I don't know If there is anything or anybody in place to combat election fraud in 22 or 24. Trump won't allow the bolsheviks to embarrass him again, so I do believe Trump will not run in 24 unless they have a plan to fight and overcome the cheating.
© 24hourcampfire