Home
Posted By: wabigoon Wabi's good news thread? - 08/06/22
How'd the week, and day go?

Just fine in NW Iowa, we could use a rain.
Posted By: Riverc Re: Wabi's good news thread? - 08/06/22
All good got good news from blood work results from doctor says keep up with diet and exercise. Also got a good deal on a ground blind for deer hunting on ebay today I ain't complaining.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Wabi's good news thread? - 08/06/22
Thanks River, my blood pressure is close to good.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Wabi's good news thread? - 08/07/22
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Wabi's good news thread? - 08/07/22
glad this guy was going the other way

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: hanco Re: Wabi's good news thread? - 08/07/22
Good week, went to classmates funeral, 17 out of 47 are gone, good all in all. Saw some I haven’t seen in 50 years.
Posted By: EdM Re: Wabi's good news thread? - 08/07/22
More the weekend... Friends dropped by last eve for our annual "concert on the porch". They started with Robert Johnson then CCR then my annual request, Tedeschi/Trucks "Midnight in Harlem", wrapping with a Stevie Wonder medley. This AM we hit The Pack River Store to split a sausage McBagel then headed over to Noxon Montana for an auction. A lot of neat stuff but nothing I desired. Upon return we had lunch in Clark Fork followed with a share on a scoop of ice cream from the Mennonite Pantry there then back to the cabin. I just poured a martini and am watching Guy on the Food Network. Great weather.

My daughter and I smoked some ribs and pork chops today. They turned out great too! She leaves for Chapel Hill this coming week, so I’m bummed about that. We had a blast today, though!!!
Posted By: Rickshaw Re: Wabi's good news thread? - 08/07/22
Surprised my mom for her 76th birthday and painted her living room. Took over 8 hours, but she was as floored by it. I’m tired but happy!
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Wabi's good news thread? - 08/07/22
I only stopped because of a heeler but well done day Ed.
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Wabi's good news thread? - 08/07/22
Pumpin' hard right now.

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Wabi's good news thread? - 08/07/22
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: Wabi's good news thread? - 08/07/22
Actually took a long weekend for once. Worked at property and then spent time with the wife and daughter.

Hit the coast guard festival on Friday and then fireworks last night.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
© 24hourcampfire