Home
Remember all the Commie protesters crying because we were "indoctrinating" the children of the nation?

Can anyone assure me that the US Government has ever been any less corrupt than it is today?

Has it not always been controlled by wealthy elites behind the scenes running things so as to further grow their fortunes? Through the 19'th Century, it was railroad and land barons. Then oil barons took over. And of course the industrial military complex. Shall we even need to mention the systemic corruption of Hoover's FBI?

Is this not the natural way of all governments, all nations, even all the way back to Abraham? Even when the governing body was the Priesthood?

The more things change, the more they stay the same. Puppet masters come and go.
Yes.
Hoover WAS corrupt, but maybe not financially.
J Edgar Hoover, LBJ and others plotted and carried out the assassination of JFK. The nation has been in moral decline since that time, seems to get worse every election cycle.
Yeah, no corruption before 1963. LOL
Originally Posted by gunswizard
J Edgar Hoover, LBJ and others plotted and carried out the assassination of JFK. The nation has been in moral decline since that time, seems to get worse every election cycle.

Crazy freaking Conspiracy Realist.
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Yeah, no corruption before 1963. LOL

Ain’t it the truth

Those people certainly took the corruption to a higher level but I think government has been corrupt since it's inception. It continues to escalate, sometimes faster than normal.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Crazy freaking Conspiracy Realist.

What did they tell you about that when you were at Quantico, Jag?

I would love to know.
© 24hourcampfire