Home
Oklahoma's Cale Gundy resigns after reading 'shameful and hurtful' word during film session

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/okla...hameful-hurtful-word-during-film-session

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
I’d like to buy an “N” and solve the puzzle Pat. 😜
Father?
what a pussy. Do ya think the player has left the team? laughing
Glad I didn’t have to quit every time it slipped out. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Father?

LOL
Pathetic! You are NOT a conservative if you give in to wokeness and roll over like a pussy! He should be ashamed to call himself a man, not because of the word he used but because he would rather voluntarily offer himself up as a VICTIM of wokeness then he would stand and fight. What about the person who actually used that word on the iPad the coach was reading from?
Peoples lives can now be ruined by that one word. It isn’t right. Jig a boos can make songs using that word, no penalty for them.

I’m thankful Morgan Wallen recovered from saying it. He is bigger and better now!!! He is selling out stadiums for two and three night wherever he plays!!
The head coach is the one that is the Pssy. He should have told the assistant to tear up the resignation and get your ass back to work before I fire you.

But I guess the reality is that they work for communist indoctrination centers in the first place and are so overpaid that they can't make a fraction of what they do anywhere else. Can't risk it.
Dumb-ass, I wonder how much he was making?
The same people firing this coach have no problem calling folks like me from the Southern Mountains inbred hillbillies or ignorant red necks.....but utter one wrong word on their "bad list", that you didn't even write, and you're gone!
Originally Posted by Sako76
Dumb-ass, I wonder how much he was making?
He's a dumb ass for apologizing. It's OK for a player to write it in social media or on his tablet, but he loses his job for reading it?
what a dumbass.
This has all gotten completely out of hand. Ridiculous----and Venables said Gundy did the right thing. Is anyone going to stand up to this madness?
I never heard my dad referring to that protected class with any other word.
Quite telling , not a one of you would say “that word”
[bleep]
😀

But you give him your chin music
It may not sound like I’m not prejudiced, but rest assured I’m not .
But not afraid to say “that word”
I judge people as to what their actions are , not skin color or nationality .
Kenneth

I see “that word” is taboo with the show masters here also
Step one: Turn in your man card.

Step two: Sell any cool cars, hunting or fishing equipment or tools to a man in good standing.

Step three: You need the extra large tampons due to leakage
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Norwegian?
Originally Posted by reivertom
The same people firing this coach have no problem calling folks like me from the Southern Mountains inbred hillbillies or ignorant red necks.....but utter one wrong word on their "bad list", that you didn't even write, and you're gone!

This. Dont forget, Hitler is our POTUS.
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Norwegian?

Hehehe. Nope.
This is symptomatic of the idiocy to which our country has fallen prey. He is made to suffer for reading THE WORD that someone else wrote. Saying it on his own would seem to be protected by the Constitution, but that ship seems to have sailed long ago. Shouldn't anyone who even heard him say it should probably be made to suffer as well. This whole instance is all about recruiting, plain and simple. Perhaps he will be well compensated for falling on his sword to save the program's recruiting efforts.
Originally Posted by Tarquin
This has all gotten completely out of hand. Ridiculous----and Venables said Gundy did the right thing. Is anyone going to stand up to this madness?

We it isn't going to be you...you stupid, non voting apologist dipshit.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

LOL !
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Dang Jim. How many times are you gonna own this virtue signaling beta male moron?
Like brother, like brother.

Mike over at OSU knuckled under due to the fact he was photographed wearing a T shirt with OAN printed across the front and some - including a guy named Chubba, who was supposed to become the big star running back - simply did not like that - "too conservative" or something like that. Maybe OAN spells "racist" to some.

I think M. Gundy apologized and paid a $1 million fine. Due to a news network T shirt. Now, that is some courage.
Naggers?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Puzzy. Expect nothing less from a sooner. Football coaches are pathetic these days.

At least Patterson didn't cave, he was still fired, but he left with his balls.
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Naggers?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

LOL !
We have a very big problem in the US regarding the coexistence of the 3 races. One of those races is responsible for a great percentage of violent crime disproportionate to their population percentage. This race of people is also disproportionately responsible for violent crime against the other two races separately. Yet it is demanded we of the victim races be subservient to the race of violence. Now it has become a critical flaw in one’s character to even read aloud a word one member of that race uses to describe another member.

Not only is this race objectively more violent than the others, it also is an extremely large burden on the social, financial, and moral elements of our supposed civilized society. These negative characteristics are, again, totally disproportionate to it’s percentage of population. Still, members of one victim race continue to be a self persecuting majority seeking societal approval through groveling and denial of the truth. God forgive me but how the fuch did we allow our society to reach this point.

Our government has become our enemy. It has invaded our nation in a morally similar fashion to that invasion we have spent 50 BILLION $$$ to oppose for the supposed protection of freedom and democracy. This government intends to make we the people subservient. It now has reached an undeniable state of tyranny as a whole with the guilt of treason added to our illegal and immoral president. This will not be resolved peacefully. The FuBI has verified this charge today in spades (oops I used a derogatory word). It’s time for another visit to DC. In mass. No invasion of buildings just a few million citizens shutting the place down for as long as possible. At least for now.
We have a very big problem in the US regarding the coexistence of the 3 races. One of those races is responsible for a great percentage of violent crime disproportionate to their population percentage. This race of people is also disproportionately responsible for violent crime against the other two races separately. Yet it is demanded we of the victim races be subservient to the race of violence. Now it has become a critical flaw in one’s character to even read aloud a word one member of that race uses to describe another member.

Not only is this race objectively more violent than the others, it also is an extremely large burden on the social, financial, and moral elements of our supposed civilized society. These negative characteristics are, again, totally disproportionate to it’s percentage of population. Still, members of one victim race continue to be a self persecuting majority seeking societal approval through groveling and denial of the truth. God forgive me but how the fuch did we allow our society to reach this point.

------------

That is eloquent, shootem
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

------------

That is eloquent, shootem

Very well said, Shootem.
© 24hourcampfire