Home
Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto is credited with saying, after the attack on Pearl Harbor, "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

It is no longer "just business" with the Left. It's personal. He will run.
That was literally the first thing I thought of. And was going to post. I hope you are right
Truth, Doc.

And now there is the precedent that will allow the same with Zero, Bidet and Hilbiotch.
Originally Posted by Irving_D
That was literally the first thing I thought of. And was going to post. I hope you are right
đź‘Ť
I’ve heard it said by the left, that elections are an affirmation and mandate of political agendas…
These bastards need to pay… never in my seventy years have I been so pissed as I am now…. It’s been building with the George Floyd riots, BLM, ANTIFA and CRT, the politicization of the alphabet agencies and lack of prosecution of democrats that have actually broken real laws….
Had double bypass surgery yesterday so not up on this.
What did th Z FBI do?
One other thing… Garland wouldn’t have done this without an ok from Joe…PERIOD !!!
Originally Posted by MickeyD
Had double bypass surgery yesterday so not up on this.
What did th Z FBI do?
Raided Trumps home in Florida….
So much for Joes ability to “UNIFY” the country…🤬
Originally Posted by hatari
Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto is credited with saying, after the attack on Pearl Harbor, "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

perfectly setup nightmare.

He will run now. But he is totally unelectable at this point. Much as I'd love to have him again. Unless we cheat more than they do they could have sealed the election at this point. But thats years away anyway. Lots can change in that time
They are trying to get Trump's PEADS papers to get his plans on how and when he is coming back BEFORE the 24 election.

Actually I believe that ultimately, they will run. Because they are the are getting very close to finding themselves "in the Kessel" as the Germans outside of Stalingrad did.

You keep saying this was orchestrated by the left, wake up.
Left or Right, this raid was pathetic and just shows desperation.
Not sure who the behr rabbit is or who the behr fox is in this debacle............but someone is getting thrown in the briar patch.
The real problem with the Dem. party is they will speak and repeat a lie, even after overwhelming evidence proves it false...they just keep repeating it.
Watergate out in the open. They are rubbing our nose in it. Knowing nothing has happened because of any of their crooked plots. Hasbeen
© 24hourcampfire