Home
I am so saddened for the 5 1/2 innocent lives lost in this easily preventable criminal act!
I shake my head at the sad fact WE are becoming nothing more than "volunteer victims" for these drug addled, chip on their chump shoulders criminals!
I mean WTF?
This woman should NEVER have been driving or in possession of a drivers license.

LINK: https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/mercedes-driver-involved-13-prior-151923502.html

This is so wrong on so many levels - again I am so sorry for the innocent dead folks and the unborn baby.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Worthless biotch
Just look how sad and troubled she looks...not! Wonder if she'll be released on she own recognizance?
Family of the victims should execute this pos as soon as she is released.
“Profound mental health issues” as a NURSE? I don’t think I’d want her to give me any medication.
Originally Posted by navlav8r
“Profound mental health issues” as a NURSE? I don’t think I’d want her to give me any medication.

Scary huh???

No telling how many patients died, got worse directly or indirectly under her watch
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by navlav8r

Scary huh???

No telling how many patients died, got worse directly or indirectly under her watch

...and probably getting paid several times the normal going wage of a nurse, due to the "shortage".

Just a hunch.
Traveling nurses these days can make $5,000 a week, and the hospital pays for the motel room. They are desperate for nurses these days.
The [bleep] is entitled. Stop being racist.
Originally Posted by Winchester21
The [bleep] is entitled. Stop being racist.

Between that Libertard Idiot LA Prosecutor Gascon, and Dipschitt Gov Nancy’s Nephew Newsom,
she’ll probably get off with a slap on the wrist.

They’ll reduce the murder charges to “driving while black” in a Plea Deal. 🤪
Originally Posted by Esox357
Worthless biotch
you can say that again.
Slumlord: You make an excellent and obvious observation - I am sure that she was "passed along" on her performance evaluations cause "you know" - she being black and all.
I am also fearful that her "condition" may have led to others (patients!) being kill't?
13 (thirteen!) accidents - the system is fuc.... I mean flawed.
I can NOT wait for the results of her "blood test" to come back - I would bet $500.00 she was high on prescription drugs of more than one kind - whether or not she had her own prescriptions for said drugs is another matter.
For those that may not be aware most every state REQUIRES that blood be drawn ASAP when a person (driver) is involved in a fatality accident.
Still saddened by the innocents obliterated by this human turd unnecessarily.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
Just look how sad and troubled she looks...not! Wonder if she'll be released on she own recognizance?
She's charged with 6 counts of murder. Yesterday the bail was set at $9 mill but later the judge ordered her to be held with no bail.
Groid?
Here is the relative that taught her how to drive....
She didn do nuffin!

Y’ all racist!
© 24hourcampfire