Home
Isn’t that special?
Doesn't surprise me Biden, Gates, Fauci have all said there will be another Pandemic.
Bioweapon attacks on citizens courtesy of foreign gov. Covid was a good test on how to "dispense" it.
With the Covid-19 virus in decline... and Monkey-Pox being biologically limited in it's spread capacity...

China will be releasing the new Langya virus in America shortly.

Panic Early... Panic Often.

Kinda like voting?
They are fuuuckin with us!
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
China is just the middle man. The plan to develop and use this was made in America
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
China is just the middle man. The plan to develop and use this was made in America

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank the DNCC....

Face it folks, this is a start of a political civil war, and you can easily figure out who started it...
I really don't think these releases are by accident. Someone is letting the bugs escape.

kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020
I really don't think these releases are by accident. Someone is letting the bugs escape.

kwg
Perhaps a fear>control>power game. Yeah new bugs come along regularly, that's how they survive. But also renews the fear>control factor.
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Lotta Jews in Europe did just that starting about 1938.
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Lotta Jews in Europe did just that starting about 1938.

Its how we got the schiett govt we got.
Originally Posted by Riverc
Doesn't surprise me Biden, Gates, Fauci have all said there will be another Pandemic.

Bingo.
Originally Posted by Seafire

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank the DNCC....

Face it folks, this is a start of a political civil war, and you can easily figure out who started it...

Whoa, schiett. Ive been afraid to say it. Youse guys gots guts.

But i did think Xi was FOS when he said it came from the US.

Univ of N Carolina to Fort Detrich to Canada to........Wuhan ( thats in Chyna, Houstless) under the Zero.
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
© 24hourcampfire