Home
Posted By: PaulBarnard October Surprise - 08/12/22
I have every reason to believe that Trump's arrest will be our October Surprise. The June Hearings over Jan 6, this crap, the next round of hearings next month. Seems like they are setting the stage for arresting Trump as the October Surprise this year.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: October Surprise - 08/12/22
wouldn't surprise me

FJB and his crew
Posted By: ol_mike Re: October Surprise - 08/12/22
That would be great, the left has the ballz to do it too.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: October Surprise - 08/12/22
2 goals...............get rid of Trump & put more fear into half the 'Merican people at the same time.

Might not happen but surely can't be a surprise if it does.

MM
Posted By: fester Re: October Surprise - 08/12/22
Haha

Waiting…….
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: October Surprise - 08/12/22
Trump & the Patriots are in control !
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: October Surprise - 08/12/22
Not feeling it Paul. What would be the point before the mid terms? It would just piss off and motivate more Republicans and the Dems would lose even more seats.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: October Surprise - 08/12/22
If there's any " surprise", and nothing would surprise me anymore, it would be an excuse for another lockdown so they can pick and choose election laws to break and make it easier to cheat.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: October Surprise - 08/12/22
Durham has the October surprise awaiting them in his back pocket.

Their attempted surprise will be to try and stop it.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: October Surprise - 08/12/22
Lock-downs and mail-in voting is already on the way. Of course, that guarantees the cheating too. The traitors win.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: October Surprise - 08/12/22
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Not feeling it Paul. What would be the point before the mid terms? It would just piss off and motivate more Republicans and the Dems would lose even more seats.
Yeah, I'm figuring it was easy enough to get the search warrant, a compliant judge could probably issue an arrest warrant tomorrow if asked. And, given his international presence, it would be easy enough to hold him until the long delayed trial happens.

A more likely scenario is to wait until after the midterms. No matter which way the elections go, the will have at least until January 3 or so to make a case and try Trump before any Red Wave elected congresscritters take office to mess with their plans. If they should happen to win, by whatever means, then all bets are off and The Donald would likely see Christmas dinner slid through a slot in the door.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: October Surprise - 08/12/22
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Laughin' here.............that's TFF.

Wishing it were true, but sadly it's just not.

MM
Posted By: kciH Re: October Surprise - 08/12/22
They are trying to goad some small number of people into acting out. If that does not happen, they will provide their own to do it. I'm not sure what they will use that to justify, but you can be 100% assured it will involve a very relaxed voting scheme.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: October Surprise - 08/12/22
Originally Posted by kciH
They are trying to goad some small number of people into acting out. If that does not happen, they will provide their own to do it. I'm not sure what they will use that to justify, but you can be 100% assured it will involve a very relaxed voting scheme.
^^^This^^^

TRUST WRAY
Jaguartx
Posted By: Redneck Re: October Surprise - 08/12/22
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
If there's any " surprise", and nothing would surprise me anymore, it would be an excuse for another lockdown so they can pick and choose election laws to break and make it easier to cheat.
MONKEYPOX! MONKEYPOX! MONKEYPOX!
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: October Surprise - 08/12/22
The evil leftists got something planned.

And just wait for the Rinos to screw it up. They already are, actually.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
The evil leftists got something planned.

And just wait for the Rinos to screw it up. They already are, actually.
The Republicans are part of this plan.

The RNC, McConnell and McCarthy want Trump gone just as much as the Democrats if not more so.

Trump is endorsing Republican candidates that the RNC does not support and these candidates are winning. The RNC just can’t allow this to continue, the last thing they want is a squad full of MTGs and Boeberts working to MAGA and further the America First agenda.

The Democrats want Trump gone so he cannot become President then shut down their money laundering schemes and Globalist agenda. The Republicans want him gone for the same reason, Plus , to stop him from transforming the internal makeup of the Republican Party.
Posted By: AKA_Spook Re: October Surprise - 08/12/22
If thats the case they learned nothing from the MAL debacle ....
Posted By: smokepole Re: October Surprise - 08/12/22
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I have every reason to believe that Trump's arrest will be our October Surprise. The June Hearings over Jan 6, this crap, the next round of hearings next month. Seems like they are setting the stage for arresting Trump as the October Surprise this year.

That would be blowing their wad and they'll wait until October 2024 for that, assuming he's the nominee.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: October Surprise - 08/12/22
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Seems like they are setting the stage for arresting Trump as the October Surprise this year.

They are setting the stage for something much bigger than that.

That's just the opening scene.
Posted By: Borchardt Re: October Surprise - 08/12/22

Shirley you jest.
Originally Posted by Borchardt

Shirley you jest.
Nope, he’s f*cken serious.
Posted By: Middlefork_Miner Re: October Surprise - 08/12/22
Originally Posted by steve4102

TRUST WRAY
Jaguartx

Yeah… he’s playing double agent… (chuckle)🙃

Wray had his chance at redemption when Comey was fired and every day since…
Well, if it weren’t for Cruz and every other Never-Trumper in the Senate,Trump would have been able to make recess appointments and America wouldn’t be saddled with the likes of Wray.
Posted By: hillestadj Re: October Surprise - 08/12/22

Shirley you jest.

Q-Drop vs. the forum police scanner. Who ya got?!
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: October Surprise - 08/12/22
Originally Posted by hillestadj

Shirley you jest.

Q-Drop vs. the forum police scanner. Who ya got?!
Add Old Toot /Houston in the mix , forum CLAM

LMAO
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: akrange Re: October Surprise - 08/12/22
Well, if it weren’t for Cruz and every other Never-Trumper in the Senate,Trump would have been able to make recess appointments and America wouldn’t be saddled with the likes of Wray.

Now we know why Trump didn’t nominate Mr. Feeny for a SC Seat even thou he was qualified and went to Harvard..
Posted By: whackem_stackem Re: October Surprise - 08/12/22
WTF are you talking about? Trump was all in on Wray
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
As per most members here, Trump made bad choices in selecting his cabinet, not because he was naive, or stupid, but because his choices were limited to only those that the Senate would confirm.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: October Surprise - 08/12/22

Trump will freely admit that he placed his trust in some people that he shouldn't have.
Posted By: Raeford Re: October Surprise - 08/12/22
As per most members here, Trump made bad choices in selecting his cabinet, not because he was naive, or stupid, but because his choices were limited to only those that the Senate would confirm.

Heard Manafort speaking the other day about how Trump was shown how things go during his presidency by the insiders.
He felt a second go would be very different with massive releases & firings the instant Trump is sworn in.
Originally Posted by Raeford

Heard Manafort speaking the other day about how Trump was shown how things go during his presidency by the insiders.
He felt a second go would be very different with massive releases & firings the instant Trump is sworn in.
How is that gong to change, unless the Senate confirms Trump’s choices and not their choices?
Posted By: Seafire Re: October Surprise - 08/12/22
Personally I hope Trump wins, and then the first day fires a lot of the democRatic leadership and half the Republican leadership....

followed by Jail time... while they await trial, same as the have done to people they claim lead the 'insurrection" on Jan 6th.

I day dream about Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Chucky Jewmer and a whole bunch of other worthless leftist politiicians... and lets definitely not forget
Adam [bleep].....personally I hope that A Hole and Chucky, are every black prisoners community B itches for a couple of weeks.. and then they are both found in the showers with their throats cut....and a ball bat shoved up their rectal holes....
Posted By: Raeford Re: October Surprise - 08/12/22
Originally Posted by Raeford

How is that gong to change, unless the Senate confirms Trump’s choices and not their choices?

How many million unelected positions are contained within the federal .gov?
How long was Whittaker 'acting' AG?
You won't confirm so & so, fine, so & so is acting ABC director until........
Posted By: rainshot Re: October Surprise - 08/12/22
How bout the democrats swearing in all those military age male invasion force as officers to go collect what the government wants. Our money.
Posted By: mathman Re: October Surprise - 08/12/22
If 10% of what I've heard attributed to Q held water the mass hangings would have already occurred.
Posted By: akrange Re: October Surprise - 08/12/22

Trump does know how to pick a Devil..
As you say Trump isn’t Naive…
Posted By: kwg020 Re: October Surprise - 08/12/22
Originally Posted by ol_mike
That would be great, the left has the ballz to do it too.
As they say, the DOJ can indict a ham sandwich. Getting a conviction is something else.

kwg
© 24hourcampfire