Home
Alec Baldwin ‘Rust’ shooting investigation moves forward as FBI completes forensic reports

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...s-forward-fbi-completes-forensic-reports

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Hummmm, Let’s see….. FBI Investigation of a Sworn Trump Hating Hollyweird Libertard????

What y’all want to bet the Murdering POS gets a Free Pass from the DemoRat’s Weaponized LEO “Agency” 😡
I’ve got a pretty good idea that most of us are not gonna be too impressed with anything the Federal Bureau of Panty Sniffers does in the immediate future. Outrage at this point is pretty redundant, though completely justified.
Originally Posted by Potsy
I’ve got a pretty good idea that most of us are not gonna be too impressed with anything the Federal Bureau of Panty Sniffers does in the immediate future. Outrage at this point is pretty redundant, though completely justified.

No doubt. Zero Credibility. 😡
"OK people, move along, there's nothing to see here."
--Officer Barbrady (South Park)
But the real thing is will anyone believe anything they say?

Them sobs have so screwed up what they were supposed to be all about.
I do my very best and try to be surprise with the verdict.
Well, that was quick !
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Hummmm, Let’s see….. FBI Investigation of a Sworn Trump Hating Hollyweird Libertard????

What y’all want to bet the Murdering POS gets a Free Pass from the DemoRat’s Weaponized LEO “Agency” 😡

Sucker bet Bud.....
The severity of a criminal charge is inversely proportional to the amount donated to Democratic candidates.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

No doubt. Zero Credibility. 😡
Yep.
Gets worse.

A friend of mine re-enacts Confederate in New Mexico. Because of fuggin’ Baldwin’s criminal stupidity, the State of New Mexico has halted all firing, even of caplocks and flintlocks, of State historic sites until further notice.

No one knows when “further notice” will be.
Even an FBI as corrupt as this one has to draw the line somewhere
Line taken directly from the article on breitbart! laugh
Don’t worry yourself about poor Alec facing consequences though. Even though guilt has been proven several times over, both HilLIARy and Pedo Joe are still sitting easy.
The left protects its own, and considers Baldwin one of them.
Even if a laptop turns up proving it was intentional homicide, he’ll never see the inside of a jail cell.
7mm
© 24hourcampfire