Home
https://twitter.com/muskfreedom/status/1557602577222668288?s=10&t=qYWtH_COYBgXWip5SyiOxA
+1
I can only hope Trump gets re-elected. We must obtain our nation back!
Irrational Nation full Juvenile High School Pom Pom’s set on Shelf Destruction Mode .

The Time for Talking to the Left has Passed ..
Originally Posted by akrange
Irrational Nation full Juvenile High School Pom Pom’s set on Shelf Destruction Mode .

Long past, since Bill Clinton was president. Corrupt DOJ and FBI, 87 K armed IRS agents. WTF is wrong with those idiots.
+2
Originally Posted by Sbrown

Getting Trump "re-elected" ain't gonna do it!
It's to take a filibuster proof GOP Senate and House....
and several hardcore GOP administrations to at least turn thing around.
The communists have mastered rigging elections. We’re all done.
It’s going to take replacing almost all government employees and almost all the intelligence community plus the pentagon.
For those that can see, this video shows the man President Trump is, DeSantis would never do what Trump did at Dovos !!!

Anybody who thinks desantis would be better for the USA is an idiot.
The Senate Selection Intelligence Committee needs to meet the Wye Oak ..

Monkey Left the Oven Door Open
When I saw every country in the world doing the same thing at the same time during the first months of Covid, I knew something wasn't right. This guy nails it.
There’s enough on here that hate Trump…

But they can’t tell us why.

Just vague accusations.

Tarqueen or JiminStL or ….., why should we hate Trump?

If you hate Trump. Then you hate the USA.
If we vote the GOP back into power will they undo the damage ? Or just fill their pockets from the DEMS handiwork ?
Continuing Resolution is The Derby Donkeys Favorite Shakedown Maneuver..
Believe Me he’s going to use the Tactic all the time making you think..

I,I,I say thar it’s the Peoples Business why we’re Here..

Get a load of this Lindsay they going to take the Bobber Down Again..
Sum Dumb Cus ain’t They ..

Roll Them or They Roll You
Remember when all the liberal pundits claimed that were Trump elected we would be at war with NOKO in a week ?

Would not it have been great if, one weekday, while Trump was in FL, Crazy Kim had dropped a 20 megger on DC ?

POOF no more deep state.

Whatever would we do w/o the FBI, IRS, CIA, DEA, etc/etc. not to mention the drones inhabiting the Senate and House.

Is there a downside ?
EVERY agent in involved with the materials that were removed had better have the same clearance as the documents and have been granted access. IOW, if there’s TS/SCI papers involved, every agent that had their hands on the boxes must have a TS/SCI clearance and have been given “access” to that level of classification. I doubt that is the case.
Originally Posted by UpThePole
Remember when all the liberal pundits claimed that were Trump elected we would be at war with NOKO in a week ?

Would not it have been great if, one weekday, while Trump was in FL, Crazy Kim had dropped a 20 megger on DC ?

POOF no more deep state.

Whatever would we do w/o the FBI, IRS, CIA, DEA, etc/etc. not to mention the drones inhabiting the Senate and House.

Is there a downside ?

Oh, I don't know, the men, women, and children who would be collateral damage in such a horrendous event, might just consider there to be a fairly significant downside.
Trump & the Patriots are in control
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
In control of what? Looks to me the Dems are in full control of this [bleep] show of what the US has become.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
For those that can see, this video shows the man President Trump is, DeSantis would never do what Trump did at Dovos !!!

Anybody who thinks desantis would be better for the USA is an idiot.

I agree....but DeSantis as VP and Trump as POTUS, then DeSantis could learn a lot in 4 years...especially trade with China...
Originally Posted by Lslite
If we vote the GOP back into power will they undo the damage ?

Don’t have to look any further than Obama care for that answer.
This video sums it up nicely.

kwg
Originally Posted by bludog

POOF no more deep state.

Is there a downside ?

Oh, I don't know, the men, women, and children who would be collateral damage in such a horrendous event, might just consider there to be a fairly significant downside.

We won WWII with less than 1/2 the population we have now. Nuking DC would be worth it.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

Just vague accusations.

I can tell you why I don`t like The Mara A Lago Douche Bag, but I think you already know them all
I`ll start with he is a crook, liar, cheat, traitor. He has no morals,is amoral. He is a hypocrite and the
man who is trying to destroy this country with the help of morons like you. The sooner very dangerous this is gone from this planet the better off we will be.
And I say good ridden`s to people like you. You and your kind are morons of the most dangerous kind. Traitors on an all of you.

When Mara A Lago Douche Bag dies I will drink a toast to what ever killed him.
Originally Posted by funnybone

Just vague accusations.

I can tell you why I don`t like The Mara A Lago Douche Bag, but I think you already know them all
I`ll start with he is a crook, liar, cheat, traitor. He has no morals,is amoral. He is a hypocrite and the
man who is trying to destroy this country with the help of morons like you. The sooner very dangerous this is gone from this planet the better off we will be.
And I say good ridden`s to people like you. You and your kind are morons of the most dangerous kind. Traitors on an all of you.

Tell us about Joey funnyboner.

Bingo.
Stop this insane spending and inflation. My retirement is destroyed now.
Originally Posted by Sbrown

He was already re-elected. You see what that got us.
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by akrange

Long past, since Bill Clinton was president. Corrupt DOJ and FBI, 87 K armed IRS agents. WTF is wrong with those idiots.

Satan.
Guessing FUNNYBONE would do a reach-around on BETO !
Originally Posted by Hudge
In control of what? Looks to me the Dems are in full control of this [bleep] show of what the US has become.
On the surface it appears that it is The Democrats that are in control, but if you look deeper you will find that it is not just the Democrats destroying America, but a combination of Democrats and Republicans also known as THE UNIPARTY.

The Republicans party as it stands right now is not your friend.
McConnell has demonstrated why we must be rid of deep state establishment governance. It is a shame when there is little difference in both parties.

Just vague accusations.

It will be fun watching you squirm when Trump. Becomes your next president.

Dave
Guessing FUNNYBONE would do a reach-around on BETO !

Funnybone is jim kweer in tenn >sockpuppet
Posted By: WAM Re: Why you must hate Donald Trump - 08/13/22
Originally Posted by rainshot
McConnell has demonstrated why we must be rid of deep state establishment governance. It is a shame when there is little difference in both parties.
Yep, different cheeks of the same butt with FJB in the middle.

Just vague accusations.

Like i said……

Just vague ramblin…….
I don't "hate" Donald Trump. In fact, I was one of his strongest supporters in the 2016 election.

But when the heat got too hot, he tried to compromise his way out of it. By the end of his term he was calling for making Juneteenth a Federal holiday and proposing the Platinum Plan which would use 500 billion dollars of the people's money to atone for disparities in education and opportunities for African Americans.

Mike Pence, Eliot Abrams, John Bolton,....draining the swamp? Not hardly.

Trump didn't really believe that he could be elected. Consequently, he had no real plan in place to implement what he had promised. He had no-one in mind to fill his administration.

It's a national shame the way that the swamp and its media lined up to crucify Trump. But the bottom line is,..he wasn't strong enough to counter it. And in the end he embarked on a series of embarrassing actions in an attempt to ward it off.

He failed.

I doubt if any man is strong enough to put America's ship on the proper course at present.

But expecting Trump to get back into office and start off in a different place than he left off if the height of wishful thinking.

*if* America can be salvaged at this point (highly unlikely) it will be in increments. Shoving Trump back into office for another four years will *NOT* create one of those increments.

The best hope for America, at this point, is a state by state rejection of Federal mandates until there's a collection of states large enough to offer relief from the tyranny of the radical left. Putting one man in the Oval Office won't do it.

It will need to be a very delicate, long term goal that is led by America's governors.

America is ideologically split,...very badly. We're not a nation any longer. America is a land mass which contains many nations,...most of them hostile to *us*.

At some point, the old world, conservative, traditional Americans are going to have to carve out a place for ourselves here or we're going to be forced to leave.

I'm not sure how a separation that would benefit traditional, conservative Americans could occur,...and it probably won't. But I know that it won't happen at the Federal level.

Anyone who tries to right the ship at the Federal level has the deck stacked against him in a decidedly major fashion.
Originally Posted by Raferman

Just vague accusations.

No chit right?

Why after a year and a half, TDS is still rampant ?

Why after a year and a half, no one is taking about the great job Bicycle Biden is doing?

Country is gone to chit and the news is still DJT.

Do you all remember when we all had dial up telephones with no caller ID ? You always had to answer your phone because it might be an important call. Your mom might be sick or your kids need picked up from school. But, some joker could call up your house and make harassing or sexually implicit calls to your home and could really screw with your life. He might call at 3 in the afternoon or he might call at 3 in the morning. Since there was no caller ID you didn't know who this guy was. The reports I often took was the guy who calls your house and asks your 12 year old daughter what color underwear she was wearing or if she has had sex yet .

All of this was about power and control. The joker knew the telephone was going to get answered and he could have his way with you. This guy could run your life and scare your little girls with his behavior. In the eyes of the democRATs and the swamp dwellers, Donald Trump is that joker. He is the guy who is making those harassing telephone calls and we are his support group. We are just as bad as him because he is saying the things we have been saying for years but we have been ignored. Donald is the target of the radical left and the democRATs but once he is subdued then it's our turn. In the left's eyes, shame on us. We have been hoodwinked by a charlatan. We must be punished and punished hard.

Donald Trump and the patriots have the opportunity to destroy everything the democRATs, leftist Green Agenda and the World Economic Forum have built. Their one world government is at risk and we are to blame because we believe in Donald Trump and his message and NOT in the democRATs and the "save the earth" Green Agenda nor the World Economic Forum's message. Someone on this very forum said it "Jesus was a trouble maker". NO, I do not put Donald Trump in the same class as Jesus but the comparison is there.

We are not in complete control but we are getting louder and we are getting more pi$$ed off every day. I guess it's time we keep making them harassing telephone calls to remind them we are not going away. We'll be calling at 3 a.m. just to remind them we are not done yet. Our day is coming.
kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020
Donald Trump and the patriots have the opportunity to destroy everything the democRATs, leftist Green Agenda and the World Economic Forum have built.
kwg

No.

Not at the federal level. The federal government is owned by globalists and supported by a large contingent of useful idiots.

If *any* of America is to survive, it will be a state by state effort. And the real America will consist of much less than 50 states.

Just vague accusations.

No chit right?

Why after a year and a half, no one is taking about the great job Bicycle Biden is doing? .

1. Bidet isn't doing worth chiett.

2. KOOL-AID drinkers like Funkybone are too drunk to see it.

3. The indoctrinated like Funky will be able to see better after a few days without food.
Its better to fight while you still can. When we are all in camp you will understand. FEMA Camp.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by kwg020
Donald Trump and the patriots have the opportunity to destroy everything the democRATs, leftist Green Agenda and the World Economic Forum have built.
kwg

No.

Not at the federal level. The federal government is owned by globalists and supported by a large contingent of useful idiots.

If *any* of America is to survive, it will be a state by state effort. And the real America will consist of much less than 50 states.

I would have to agree with you the States are the starting point. It will take a State by State effort to build the base. But, at some point I would like to think there will be enough conservative States to tip the balance. It won't come over night. I do think the election of Donald Trump put the democRATs and the swamp dwellers on notice that things have to change. That also means the democRATs and swamp dwellers will build their defenses and the easiest place to do that is in Washington D.C. I doubt if we will be alive to see this through to a conclusion.

kwg

Just vague accusations.

And he is evil, Just like his followers.
And
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Just vague accusations.

No chit right?

Why after a year and a half, no one is taking about the great job Bicycle Biden is doing? .

1. Bidet isn't doing worth chiett.

2. KOOL-AID drinkers like Funkybone are too drunk to see it.

3. The indoctrinated like Funky will be able to see better after a few days without food.

The Kool-Aid you guys are drinking apparently does not contain enough cyanide.

And Jagoff is a very foolish stupid man.
The commie tard death cult speaks.
You are all a bunch of retard f u ck ing followers who do not deserve the country you have.
You are a bunch of authoritarian, autocratic loving idiots. Russian would be a good place for your ilk.
You are all a bunch of retard f u ck ing followers who do not deserve the country you have.
You are a bunch of authoritarian, autocratic loving idiots. Russian would be a good place for your ilk.

LOL.

Says the DU Bot.

Russia on the brain, because they told him so.

I remember listening to a podcast a few years back... They were talking about the Spanish civil war that took place just before WWII. It was interesting to me because, all they had was TV, news papers and radio for media outlets. So how did the whole affair kick off into a shooting event ? They explained, that one day... everyone just woke up and went out and started killing the people that lived next door... Like... WTF ?

I understand how that could happen now...
Just watch a show on Drone technology (brand new).

I now know it's all over. From the size of bumblebees to medium bombers, when "they" have them you have not a chance.

Trump blew his chance because he did not take the chance of imposing martial law after the election was stolen.

We will now be "saved" the way Adolf saved Germany is 1933.

Most Americans now, will welcome that, as did most Germans.
Those who don't will be easily dealt with as were the Germans who disagreed.
Ouch. That hurt. Ouch. I'm going to fall apart. Boo hoo.

kwg
Calm down sweety.
How about you PM me your info? We'll talk about it and see where we end up.

Easy there Sugar tits. Don’t get all emotional. Do you need a tissue?
© 24hourcampfire