Home
Posted By: Stickfight Trash takes itself out - 08/13/22
A man was found dead after having climbed into a garbage chute to get his keys, which led to him being compacted and partially incinerated. (Incinerating a body requires a lot of time and fuel).

The incident happened around 4AM at Medgar Evers apartment complex in Brooklyn. I did some houses not far from that building several years ago and it was all section 8 then...likely still is.

On the bright side, the guy probably didn't miss any work.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/12/video-man-fatally-plunges-down-nyc-garbage-chute-as-people-watch/

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Originally Posted by Stickfight
A man was found dead after having climbed into a garbage chute to get his keys, which led to him being compacted and partially incinerated. (Incinerating a body requires a lot of time and fuel).

The incident happened around 4AM at Medgar Evers apartment complex in Brooklyn. I did some houses not far from that building several years ago and it was all section 8 then...likely still is.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/12/video-man-fatally-plunges-down-nyc-garbage-chute-as-people-watch/

Take out da trash ! 😂

With he name being Medgar Evers Complex, I’m betting that there’s not many crackers that live there. 😜😂🤣
Posted By: Huncho Re: Trash takes itself out - 08/13/22
WTH, how can he screw up finding a key.
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Trash takes itself out - 08/13/22
Faster twist! No keyholing once he stablizes... at room temp!
Posted By: sidepass Re: Trash takes itself out - 08/13/22
He was looking for that free chicken offered to those that went out and voted. Registered or not, dems don't care.
Another aspiring entrepreneur, rap star, neurosurgeon life cut short,ground and bbqued.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Trash takes itself out - 08/13/22
Homegirl checking for a wallet? Or taking a stool sample?
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Take out da trash ! 😂

With he name being Medgar Evers Complex, I’m betting that there’s not many crackers that live there. 😜😂🤣

Why Ike, whatever do you mean? 🤣🤣
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Take out da trash ! 😂

Why Ike, whatever do you mean? 🤣🤣

LOL. NBN in da hood. Nothing new.
They ought to burn all that Section 8 schitt to the ground. About 10:00 am would be preferable, while they’re all still sleeping. 😬
That would only kill the roaches

“We aint goan bee in no fya…not too-dayyt!!”
Dumb azz surrounded by other dumbazzes what could go wrong?
Posted By: viking Re: Trash takes itself out - 08/13/22
Why not just get the manager.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Trash takes itself out - 08/13/22
Originally Posted by slumlord
That would only kill the roaches

“We aint goan bee in no fya…not too-dayyt!!”

grin

I hope you typed that with the super shocked crazaa look on your face.

I'll bet 10 to 1 odds that someone will sue and receive money for his stupidity.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Trash takes itself out - 08/13/22
That would be a horrible death for sure.
Posted By: Fullfan Re: Trash takes itself out - 08/13/22
We’ll see ya didndonuffin…
Posted By: akrange Re: Trash takes itself out - 08/13/22
He had a Drivers License..
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Trash takes itself out - 08/13/22
Im still laughing at "Medgar Evers Apartment Complex".
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Im still laughing at "Medgar Evers Apartment Complex".

LOL. Me too. Bet it was located on MLK Boulevard. 😂
Posted By: rem shooter Re: Trash takes itself out - 08/13/22
garbage compacter is racist .. I can hear it now
© 24hourcampfire