Home
"Beto O’Rourke confronted a heckler Wednesday at a campaign event who laughed while he was talking about the Uvalde school shooting, telling the person, “It may be funny to you, [bleep], but it is not funny to me.”"

At least, Beto does know what a woman is. He referred to the heckler as "a mother-fword" rather than "the wokish birthing person" option. Wonder if some of the wokies are yelling at him on the phone for using the word "mother"?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/08/beto_did_not_say_birthing_person_fword_you.html

TFF,

GWB
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
The Time for Talking with the Left and their Orc’s Army is Over ..

Roll Them or They Roll You
That guy is an idiot sure hope Texas doesn't get him for governor.
Agreed
Originally Posted by Riverc

Is that even possible right now? I think there are a lot more progressives in this country than Trumpers will admit, but surely not enough to elect Beto in Texas?
Poor Beto, born with a x silver foot in his mouth.
Beto, fake Mexican, real pendejo

How do you get beto out of Francis orourke
What is Beto some Kommiefornia Diet Plan ..
Wife’s 81 year old Granny and most of her Baptist Church congregation sending him off after a speech a few days ago in wife’s hometown. Granny said the objectives outnumbered the supporters inside.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

He, like all Communist Malcontents, should be found at the scene of a violent crime.

GR
Originally Posted by DesertMuleDeer
Originally Posted by Riverc

Is that even possible right now? I think there are a lot more progressives in this country than Trumpers will admit, but surely not enough to elect Beto in Texas?

President Trump won Texas by just 5% in 2020, Cruz beat O’Rourke by just 2% in 2018. By those numbers we are best thought of as a swing state so who knows what will happen.

My own guess is the Democrats ain’t that serious about O’Rourke or the Governor’s office this time around, they’re more interested in flipping Texas Blue in 2024.
What IF!!

What if someone in that crowd just stepped forward and flat out whooped his ass? Fat lip, black eye, head butt.
He should know, he has a vagina.
Originally Posted by slumlord
What IF!!

What if someone in that crowd just stepped forward and flat out whooped his ass? Fat lip, black eye, head butt.

There's those here who can and will if given the chance!

I hope somebody videos it! laugh
He’s in the dog house with the Texas demonrat big money donors. They wanted him to hang back and run for Cornyn’s senate seat. When it looked like he couldn’t beat Cruz, he refused to re-route campaign funds to other candidates that’s were more “in-reach”. He was run out of Snyder a few weeks ago. He had 11 supporters and 100 anti-Beto’s at his “town hall” in Midland last year. He even held it in a park on the south east side, which is basically like a demilitarized zone.

The only reason it was close with Cruz was because his ballot harvesting at colleges and the fact that Cruz comes off so unlikeable. Cruz is a brilliant guy and a good senator, but he just oozes unlikeable.
He's fake as his phony name.
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Wife’s 81 year old Granny and most of her Baptist Church congregation sending him off after a speech a few days ago in wife’s hometown. Granny said the objectives outnumbered the supporters inside.

The daughter sent me that Cheesy. She got it on faceberg. (She lives over by Caldwell). Naturally here’s the spin Waco tv said about his visit! Standing room only!!!!

Room full of “moist” liberal white women.

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by slumlord
What IF!!

There's those here who can and will if given the chance!

I hope somebody videos it! laugh
It would be worth an assault charge.
Does he travel with security? He didn’t when he was in Midland last year. Apparently he just drove up, spewed some BS and left (after being heavily heckled).
© 24hourcampfire