Home
If they don't like to hear those things.....Perhaps they should stop provoking it?
It sounds like they all got the same memo!
Still think ALL NEWS is not scripted before it happens...

Verbatim news scripts across the Nation.

Poison is everywhere...
It sounds like a conspiracy by the main stream media. Oh gee, that couldn't happen, Could it ?

kwg
The “extremists” are the FBI/DOJ… kinda obvious when for the first time in our history they raid a former presidents residence…
Hopefully the backlash to this raid will be reflected in mid-term elections.
Funny how the msm all use the same phrasing about everything they report about Trump.
Originally Posted by rainshot
Funny how the msm all use the same phrasing about everything they report about Trump.
They get their lines from a central source, along with their narratives and agendas.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
They get their lines from a central source, along with their narratives and agendas.
A new York Jew writes it. Book it.
Originally Posted by DesertMuleDeer
Hopefully the backlash to this raid will be reflected in mid-term elections.
That’s some funny schit right there.
This repetition is how they convinced the slow to hate Trump. Weak-minded people suck it up with a biodegradable, turtle-saving straw.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
The “extremists” are the FBI/DOJ… kinda obvious when for the first time in our history they raid a former presidents residence…

The people who compose that narrative are the same who compose the narrative that calls for U.S. support in Ukraine.

But apparently, wrapping your mind around that flagrantly obvious fact is a bridge too far for your limited critical thinking ability.
Normalizing the view of patriotic citizens as extremists. No good will come of this.
know your enemy
Better check with Chuck... The dumb fuqk.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

The people who compose that narrative are the same who compose the narrative that calls for U.S. support in Ukraine.
Absolutely.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
If they don't like to hear those things.....Perhaps they should stop provoking it?

That would be my suggestion but what the fuqk do I know........Lol.
A few years ago I sent my younger brother one of these videos of the mocking bird news.

He watched 'The World News' every night and at that time had no idea the MSM was so controlled. He had never heard the MSM was fake biased BS until Trump came along.
Fox News is right in there with them.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
know your enemy

Originally Posted by Eric308
I'm voting for Biden,
Originally Posted by Eric308
the AR15 is a soulless weapon for feckless people.
Originally Posted by CowboyTim
Yes, I voted for Biden,
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
I voted for Biden
Originally Posted by gahuntertom
I am a 75 year old life long Republican. Last week I early voted for Biden, sometime when you hire some one they don't work out, that's the way I look at Trump.
Originally Posted by abbydog
As I said I voted Republican far more than democrat. Just couldn’t vote for this guy.
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Trump fought against the vaccine because he knew that's what his base of dumbasses were easiest to be hoodwinked on.
Joe has been working to save those dumbasses, that I hate to say.
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
No, Biden is clearing up the chaos caused by Trump.
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
You guys are comical in your fear of Obama. He's not gonna go after your guns. The Dems have learned their lesson on that one.
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
No, I voted against the incumbent
Biden is a mush-brained geriatric. I agree. Trump is worse.
Originally Posted by MS9x56
Where are the moderators?
Originally Posted by funnybone
Because I don`t like trump does not make me anything other than anti trump.
Being anti trump does not make me anti Republican.
Originally Posted by Aagaardsporter
Getting vaccinated is not a political issue, or a freedoms issue, it is a public health issue.
Originally Posted by jdollar
I consider anyone that is refusing the vaccine as stupid. It’s free insurance against a potentially fatal disease.
Originally Posted by Wrapids
[bleep] trump, all that needs be said
Originally Posted by Rangersedge
I don't think either Trump nor DeSantis is the best choice. I'm kind of liking Nikki Haley.
Originally Posted by jbmi
After all these years I can pick a phony pretty easily, and the biggest one so far is Donald Duck.
He thinks more of his ego than his country, can't accept losing, even when told so my his inner circle and the courts.
Thinks the Constitution is for others, not him, why else would he encourage a Insurrection and make such a damning statement about the safety of his Vice.
The guy is a looser, will do what I can to see anyone else win in 24, ANYONE !!!
Originally Posted by outahere AKA oregoncoot
Trump has convinced me his moral foundations are flexible enough to be non-existent. A liar who is telling you what you want to hear is still a larr.
Originally Posted by tylerw02
But idiots give Trump a pass for being a human piece of [bleep] because they like him.
Originally Posted by 99guy
The only fair election for Trump and the Trump Mafia and his gang of jack booting brown shirts is the one they win.

I will vote for any Republican candidate on the ticket, but not for that buffoon.

He's finished.
12344mag,

Good Morning.

All good stuff but ms9x56 ;; Where are the Moderators? is my favorite,, laugh
Originally Posted by ol_mike
A few years ago I sent my younger brother one of these videos of the mocking bird news.

He watched 'The World News' every night and at that time had no idea the MSM was so controlled. He had never heard the MSM was fake biased BS until Trump came along.
The narrative is the same up here, just different wording.
What is Trump hiding?
Is he giving Nuclear documents to Russia?
This will finally bring him down...
Exposing the lying media is one of the highlights of Trump and he is wildly popular up here by those who see through the bs.
Knowing who the media is, and their goal says all a guy needs to know,, and the rest will fall in place.
The "tolerant", "diversity embracing", "open minded", "non-violent" leftists are just itching to incite violence in this nation like they have done so many times in the past. This time around the plan is blame you-know-who for inciting a civil war.
The media forgot to report this.
[Linked Image from media.gab.com]
Originally Posted by 673
Jew. Anybody shocked?

You better get real as to who your enemy is...or just go and watch that bullshit movie called Schindler's list. They're playing you, wake up retards.
Originally Posted by 673

That you dont understand this is a fake photo... is just sad.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by 673
Jew. Anybody shocked?

You better get real as to who your enemy is...or just go and watch that bullshit movie called Schindler's list. They're playing you, wake up retards.

I'm sure you are aware that, THAT picture is shopped and is cut and paste... It is not the magistrates legs...
Originally Posted by Northman

Ah. So...

So you only care about the truth and facts when it's YOUR ox getting gored.

Yet you, for years, have spouted whatever lies the media told you about Trump... You know, the things they have cleared him of.

Got it.
Originally Posted by Sasha_and_Abby
Originally Posted by 673
Jew. Anybody shocked?

I'm sure you are aware that, THAT picture is shopped and is cut and paste... It is not the magistrates legs...
No I wasn't aware. Doesn't matter to me though.
Originally Posted by Northman

Northwoman,

Remember when you needed advice about Havre and I told you to get fugked?

LOL
What we are watching is the start of a Hitleresque removal of the deplorables.
Originally Posted by Sasha_and_Abby
Originally Posted by 673
Jew. Anybody shocked?

No I wasn't aware. Doesn't matter to me though.

Her tit's aren't real either.
Originally Posted by rickt300
Don't bring Hitler into this, you're just a trained monkey.
They moved too soon. There are too many deplorables.
Mission accomplished.
So according to you brilliant scallywags Trump and all his supporters are Russians trying to destroy the Nation? What tha hell you been drinking?
Have you noticed the lunacy that has befell our nation or do you agree with it?

But apparently, wrapping your mind around that flagrantly obvious fact is a bridge too far for your limited critical thinking ability.

When you can explain how it’s acceptable for Russia to invade a neighboring country that is not a threat, I’ll listen… but so far, all you’ve offered up is a “Nazi” and “homo” threat as well as the supposed killing of ethnic Russians in the Crimea and eastern Ukraine… let me clue you in…the Russians that were being killed and “persecuted” were Russian separatists being armed by Russia and attacking local governmental entities… Russia had no business sticking their nose into another country’s politics… if the “ethnic Russians” didn’t like it, they should have moved to Russia.

ETA: conflating what’s happening here, to Ukraine is apples/oranges
So according to you brilliant scallywags Trump and all his supporters are Russians trying to destroy the Nation? What tha hell you been drinking?
Have you noticed the lunacy that has befell our nation or do you agree with it?

What Sanitarium did you roll out of ..

Monkey Left the Oven Door Open
+10!

Trump missed his chance to clean house and that's very sad.

Difficult to see how our country survives this take over by Chicom funded elected, media and bureaucrats.

The few we know about are probably 10% of the total.

Every empire in history has failed due to corruption from within. Why are we exempt ?

Tailgunner Joe was nuts and ALSO correct.
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by ol_mike

The narrative is the same up here, just different wording.
What is Trump hiding?
Is he giving Nuclear documents to Russia?
This will finally bring him down...
Exposing the lying media is one of the highlights of Trump and he is wildly popular up here by those who see through the bs.
Knowing who the media is, and their goal says all a guy needs to know,, and the rest will fall in place.
Yes, as we say, he has all the right enemies.

Critical thinking??? It doesn’t take critical thinking… Who was president when the Crimea was invaded?… Obama ….What did Biden say when asked what the U.S. response would be if Russia invaded Ukraine?….he said it would depend on the size of the incursion…. BOTH Obama and Biden greenlighted Putin… try wrapping THAT around your mind…
Originally Posted by UpThePole
+10!

Difficult to see how our country survives this take over by Chicom funded elected, media and bureaucrats.

Every empire in history has failed due to corruption from within. Why are we exempt ?

Your focus is up your azz, Trump was denied the ability to "clean house" by the Russia Collusion hoax, he was barely able to get rid of Comey and once the investigation started he was unable to remove any of the DOJ people, in fact Strok and Page almost kept their jobs, Page resigned and was not fired. McCabe in fact had his termination revoked, got all his back pay and had his record altered to say he resigned. So cleaning house was not something Trump had much luck at. As for the country surviving, if we have to rely on nitwits like yourself we are lost.
[Linked Image from c.tenor.com]
Originally Posted by troublesome82

They only have 1 play book.
And they are to stupid to see what they are doing and rewrite some of the pages
even after they have been exposed time after time.

What do they say Insanity is
Doing the same thing over and over and over and over expecting a different outcome.

Critical thinking??? It doesn’t take critical thinking… Who was president when the Crimea was invaded?… Obama ….What did Biden say when asked what the U.S. response would be if Russia invaded Ukraine?….he said it would depend on the size of the incursion…. BOTH Obama and Biden greenlighted Putin… try wrapping THAT around your mind…

The people who control the narrative have been goading and demonizing Russia for quite a while.

They said that Trump colluded with Russia in an attempt to turn people with a lack of critical thinking skills against both Trump *and* Russia.

You need to learn that you can't choose to selectively believe what a damn liar says.

Everything that's happening in America today is the agenda of the radical left. You need to get that in your head before anything is going to make sense.
Trump should be excited about the raid. "Take the guns now, due process later!".

The people who control the narrative have been goading and demonizing Russia for quite a while.

They said that Trump colluded with Russia in an attempt to turn people with a lack of critical thinking skills against both Trump *and* Russia.

You need to learn that you can't choose to selectively believe what a damn liar says.

Everything that's happening in America today is the agenda of the radical left. You need to get that in your head before anything is going to make sense.

Trump has told easily verifiable lies. Should we learn we can't choose selectively when it comes to what Trump says?
I started to listen to Rush Limbaugh in my second year of high school.

Rush would do what he called a montage.In these montages he would illustrate multiple media talking heads uttering the same words and phrases. Just as in this video montage.

Trump has told easily verifiable lies. Should we learn we can't choose selectively when it comes to what Trump says?

I could reply and mention Biden and his lies, how about listing some of Trump's provable lies? You know statements he made that the democrats did not make false with backstabbing legislation? But humor me and be ready with documentation.
Originally Posted by tylerw02 = twerker02
Trump should be excited about the raid. "Take the guns now, due process later!".
Hey twerker 02 you've proven yourself to be strikingly ignorant of political tactics such as the "old bait and switch".

Since Demonrats,such as yourself,are easily fooled the "bait and switch' worked well on your party clowns.lol

Spot on.

I agree that everything happening here is the product of the radical left, but what you’re not understanding is the relationship between the left and Americas enemies…

Remember the pallets of cash Obama sent to Iran?
Who is now sending drones to Russia in support of their war effort in Ukraine? …Iran…
Who are WE allowing to negotiate the Nuclear talks in Iran???….Russia…
It was just disclosed yesterday that John Bolton and Mike Pompeo had bounties placed on them by the Iranian govt. and an assignation plot on Bolton was uncovered…
The ties between the left (Obama, Biden, Kerry) and Iran/Russia are irrefutable, so don’t be trying to give me that “demonizing Russia” crap…

So you don’t realize that Russia plays both ends against the middle?
Originally Posted by UpThePole
+10!

Your focus is up your azz, Trump was denied the ability to "clean house" by the Russia Collusion hoax, he was barely able to get rid of Comey and once the investigation started he was unable to remove any of the DOJ people, in fact Strok and Page almost kept their jobs, Page resigned and was not fired. McCabe in fact had his termination revoked, got all his back pay and had his record altered to say he resigned. So cleaning house was not something Trump had much luck at. As for the country surviving, if we have to rely on nitwits like yourself we are lost.

Did you think they were going to take Trump coming to Their Town and Shake n Bake them in Line ..

Some staffing mistakes is common but after that it’s on You..
Bring in another DC Rat AG and a Wray Wray Rat was something that can’t be tolerated..

Trump could have told The Donkey the Buck Stops Here..
These are my Picks for AG and the Gastapo .

Those two picks which he let Mordor make is why we’re on the Blink of the Unimaginable…

You can have F’ck Up at Treasury, SoS , Fed , HLS the others and manage but not a CIA,DOJ, FBI..

If we get another chance those latter positions need Patriots at the Top not Orc’s ..
There will be no 2nd Chance after that ..

Blood,Ass and lots of Brass is the next Stop ..

Monkey Left the Oven Door Open
Originally Posted by rte
Hey twerker 02 you've proven yourself to be strikingly ignorant of political tactics such as the "old bait and switch".

Since Demonrats,such as yourself,are easily fooled the "bait and switch' worked well on your party clowns.lol

My party clowns? And what exactly is my party?

Trump has been anti-gun his whole life. It wasn't some kind of "tactic". He's for gun control. But hey, way to use cute little names to try to ignore than you can't come up with a coherent argument.

I could reply and mention Biden and his lies, how about listing some of Trump's provable lies? You know statements he made that the democrats did not make false with backstabbing legislation? But humor me and be ready with documentation.

Biden being a liar has no bearing on whether or not Trump is a liar.

They can both be, and are, liars.

Hitler was a piker when compared to Lenin and Stalin. The KGB made the Gestapo look like Sunday afternoon picnicers.

L.W.
If you had control of the USA what would you do about the Russia-Ukraine-Crimea-NATO situation? What would you have done differently one year ago?
The fed propaganda corp don’t all get their talking points from one centralized source so they??
CIA operation mockingbird.

Bb

I wonder whose Dad can beat up the other’s Dad?
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
CIA operation mockingbird.

Bb
This.
Originally Posted by Hastings
If you had control of the USA what would you do about the Russia-Ukraine-Crimea-NATO situation? What would you have done differently one year ago?

One year ago??? One year ago, it was already too late…the minute Joe Biden became president it was too late. The Crimea? Obama traded Crimea for the “Arab Spring” and the liberation of the mideast into the hands of ISIS…it was part of his deal with Vlad… remember the hot-mic moment where he said he could be more flexible after the election? The only collusion going on is between the democrats and Russia…
To be fair, China’s gonna get their money’s worth too…
"Transmit to Vlad..." How quickly history is forgotten, or perhaps in this case, ignored.

I said show me some provable lies that compare to Biden saying he knew nothing of Hunter's influence peddling business.
Originally Posted by rte

Trump has been anti-gun his whole life. It wasn't some kind of "tactic". He's for gun control. But hey, way to use cute little names to try to ignore than you can't come up with a coherent argument.

Well you stupid fuq, he did gun owners an awesome favor by installing constitutional justices on the SCOTUS didn't he?
They are just a bunch of parrots, squawking the same talking points provided by the Left. Do they think nobody will notice?
Originally Posted by troublesome82
Just another powerful example of the way the talking heads of corporate media news are instructed on what to report and how to report it.
I’m almost flabbergasted that the American People, a fairly well educated people, can be mislead and brainwashed in the manner which is pretty obvious to some of us.
The fact that even the controlled media such as “Newsweek” and some others question the motives of this gives me some hope, but I still believe we’re too far gone.
7mm
Can't wait for it to go hot.
The American media is basically Pravda at this point.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

It's been that way for over a hundred years.
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

It's been that way for over a hundred years.
Henry Ford wrote about it.
Chinese visitor said I can't believe you watch the news. Nobody watches the news in China because we all know it's propaganda.

Bb

I said show me some provable lies that compare to Biden saying he knew nothing of Hunter's influence peddling business.
A lie, completely depends on what you consider to be the truth. If you think the Democrats are truthful, then Trump looks terrible. They lie like a rug....
Originally Posted by rte

Well you stupid fuq, he did gun owners an awesome favor by installing constitutional justices on the SCOTUS didn't he?

"Take the guns now, due process later".

Again, as you say, "you stupid fucq", one being a liar doesn't exclude the other being a liar. A liar is a liar. What is saddest about Trump is he lies about a lot of measly [bleep] that doesn't matter, but its a lie he will tell either way.

The real questions why you're ok with Trump lying to you?
Seems like some well informed folks on this thread maybe they could explain the fact that in July we renewed our agreement with Russia for joint space flights. That would be some high level cooperation. Why would we do that?
About that provable lie? Comparable to the recent one by Biden saying no one making under 400K will have to pay more taxes? Or make up some more rhetorical bullschit.
Originally Posted by rte

So you are in favor of known violent nut cases shooting up schools?

“Or, Mike, take the firearms first, and then go to court,” Trump responded.

Trump met with lawmakers on Wednesday to discuss gun laws and school safety in the aftermath of a Feb. 14 shooting at a high school in Parkland, Fla., that left 17 people dead.

The suspected shooter, Nikolas Cruz, was able to legally purchase the AR-15 reportedly used in the shooting despite numerous calls to law enforcement about his unstable behavior.

“Every day is painful for us after our daughter was murdered,” Tony Montalto, whose daughter, Gina, was killed in the shooting, told NPR. “This cold, calculated and deliberate act deprived us of our beautiful and loving daughter.”

Prior to the mass shooting, Cruz had a troubled family background. His birth mother was arrested for buying crack cocaine while she was five months pregnant with him, and at age 5, he witnessed the death of his adoptive father, according to The Palm Beach Post.

Court records have indicated that Cruz displayed a history of sometimes violent behavior. Upon enrolling in class at Marjory Stoneman Douglas, he had taken to social media and threatened to shoot up the school within the first month of classes there, the Post reported.

‘I am very sorry for what I did’
Are you saying my post is a lie?

Funny how you sound just like Watch4Bear...

Tell us, though, or show us which red flag bill Trump signed into law?

Just one example will do.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by dakota300rum
Seems like some well informed folks on this thread maybe they could explain the fact that in July we renewed our agreement with Russia for joint space flights. That would be some high level cooperation. Why would we do that?
Diaper Joe gets 10%?
Makes sense 10% for the big guy lol.
© 24hourcampfire