Home
Previous member here. I had to re-register
I am far from a new member. I lost my phone and had to re-register with a new account.

I just was wondering why I can’t see the classifieds? I’m not selling anything at the moment. I’m looking for a couple of things
GFY
Hah!
Go fugk yourself.
GFY
Do you ride a bike and wear spandex in public?

Kent
Originally Posted by ST500
I am far from a new member. I lost my phone and had to re-register with a new account.

I just was wondering why I can’t see the classifieds? I’m not selling anything at the moment. I’m looking for a couple of things

Do you live in Pinedale, WY?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I that you, Larry??????????????????????????????????????
Gotta do better than this.
Happy Camper
Originally Posted by ingwe
GFY
With a crowbar…
Originally Posted by slumlord
Happy Camper
If he quotes scripture in one of his next 3 quotes I agree!
Very strange. My log in and password hasn’t changed and logging in from any desktop, laptop, iPhone with an Internet connection has let me in. Did you piss off Rick or something? I’m not the only one smelling a rat here.
I’m legitimate. Look up ST50. I had over 900 posts I retired and closed my shop. I lost my passwords and got a new Email. I lost my wife in October 2020 I’m not begging. Just asking an honest question
I live in west Nebraska. Anyone that wants anymore information, I would be happy to provide it
To my knowledge, I never pissed off Rick or any member. I first joined in 2014
I was just going to inquire about a part for a Remington model 10 shotgun that I acquired last Thursday in Ogallala Nebraska
Well, if you're just a normal guy with no enemies these guys will lose all interest quick.... they were hoping for a famous sock puppet to mess with lol.
I remember. Most of us are just giving you a razzin
I don’t get butt hurt. Thanks for the warm welcome
ST50 was involved in quite a few discussions. Certainly someone can verify? Or not.
He sounds legit. I grant him a pass.

Sorry man.
I’m legitimate. Look up ST50. I had over 900 posts I retired and closed my shop. I lost my passwords and got a new Email. I lost my wife in October 2020 I’m not begging. Just asking an honest question

Honestly, I think I'd contact RickBin and ask him for a bit of help with a new password for your old account.

That way you can pick up where you left off, without anyone thinking you are a newby.
Yeah.... pm Rick .... get your street cred back.
I could do that and I have been trying to log in as ST50. Supposedly I’m supposed to be receiving an Email with further instructions
Yea , just wait for an email with further instructions .
Originally Posted by hardway
Yeah.... pm Rick .... get your street cred back.
He can't. Doesn't have enough posts yet.
Yes. I found out a new member can’t send a PM
Guess I could just post a few dozen times. Pretty sure that would rile up a bunch of forum police
I figured you just lost your info and was just teasing in good fun.

Seriously, just post in this thread, it's yours, post the alphabet one letter at a time or really anything, till you hit 50 posts and then see where you are at.

Kent
It’s all good. I’ve been gone from here over a year. I’m not tech savvy anyway. Lots of things happened in my life since my wife died. I got a lot of good info here through the years. I mostly tried to avoid the drama etc

Post to the "Talk To The Webmaster" sub-forum down in the basement. Bin's likely to see it there.
Originally Posted by NVhntr

Post to the "Talk To The Webmaster" sub-forum down in the basement. Bin's likely to see it there.

That would be the best bet. Rick will check it. May take a day or two, but I bet he'll get you restored to your old user name.

Sorry to hear about your wife passing. That's not an easy thing. Ever.

Yeah because hitting the tab with lost username/password is so hard to do. So I will just go create a whole new account.. I guess you cant remember the password to your AOL account you had your previous username tied too??
Originally Posted by Windfall
Very strange. My log in and password hasn’t changed and logging in from any desktop, laptop, iPhone with an Internet connection has let me in. Did you piss off Rick or something? I’m not the only one smelling a rat here.
Yes strange, I had internet problems and marital problems that kept me away for some years. Still able to log in after that time.
I was just going to inquire about a part for a Remington model 10 shotgun that I acquired last Thursday in Ogallala Nebraska
Ogallala ???? What's an Ogallala ??

Just kidding. I was only in downtown Ogallala once many years ago. I like to stop at the Casey's General store on the west side of town when I pass through. I have always found nice people. Actually, I find the wide open spaces of Ogallala peaceful and somewhat inviting. It's all good. I'll bet the wind in the winter time is a bear.

kwg
For phucqs sake he already said he uses a different email address nowadays so the change password chit ain't going work. Or not.
One fact. Ogallala is wayy cooler than Oglala.
I live north west of Ogallala. A little more in the sandhills. Winters can be bad. It’s a big area and some parts can get hit a lot harder than others.
Oglala is the Sioux Indian tribe
ST500, check out Ahlmans gun shop in Minnesota for Remington Model 10 parts
Oglala is the Sioux Indian tribe
And a town in South Dakota....
Welcome back to the most concentrated bunch of a-holes on the net. Kidding aside there's lots of good info on here, and even more humor.
Same here,I've been watching for a decade now,its always interesting to watch the regulars vs. The pukes.I drive past kaywoodie 2x a week on my way to lostin to take care of my 90 yr. Old mother.You can add that dump to the d of c and let Putin take both of the chitholes out.Ots hard to believe what's happened to our great state and country.The rats have overrun,but we have a cure. Just watching and praying and everything's gonna b allright.Yea right.Yall continue, happy hunting this fall amigos!I'll be watching from my favorite tree.:)
© 24hourcampfire