Home
The FBI has concluded that Alec Baldwin must have fired the gun normally on the set of "Rust" -- which took Halyna Hutchins' life ... this according to a new report.

ABC News published a bombshell story Friday, claiming to have obtained a copy of the forensic analysis report recently completed by the Bureau ... which was examining all facets of the fatal accident in a broader investigation to see if criminal charges are warranted.

Per ABC, citing part of the FBI report, the feds found that the revolver in question -- a single-action .45 Colt caliber F.lli Pietta -- could not have been fired without someone pulling the trigger ... a determination they made after conducting accidental discharge testing.

Unclear if they did this testing with the same exact gun Alec used, or a separate but identical one -- but what the FBI notes in their reports is ... that gun, when working properly, will not release a bullet and primer simultaneously by just fiddling with the hammer alone.
Why TF is the FBI even involved?
They have the best labs for this purpose.
So he’ll say he’s sorry and that will be that.
Originally Posted by ConradCA

Of Course .. Hahaha Hahaha
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Yup

The Trump raid was a distraction from this news.
It did show up on Fox News.
Bet Baldwin keeps the lying up though he could at least drop the "2 Victims" bullshit talk. Am guessing his liability just went up a couple of million too!
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

He's already on record as saying he's not sorry, and that it was the guns fault. You can't make this schit up.

BTW his Trump impersonation on SNL was the most completely unfunny thing ever on that show...and THAT is saying something. What a fuggin clown.
FBI will drop all charges because there was no "intent" to commit a crime. The Hillary Defense.

Libtard Baldwin will skate, he's one of theirs.
He aged like schit too. Dude looks 95 years old.
Originally Posted by From Story
a single-action .45 Colt caliber F.lli Pietta -- could not have been fired without someone pulling the trigger ... a determination they made after conducting accidental discharge testing.

Ummmm, I could have saved them a lot of time and money......
The music guys on the campfire can maybe confirm this, but there is a song about all this I heard..."I shot the camera girl, but I did not shoot the key grip down..." or something like that.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Yup

The Trump raid was a distraction from this news.

This was to small for the President Trump Raid Distraction
This was just a spit in the ocean item.
We at some point will find out what the Real Distraction was intended for.
Some Day. Who knows how long that is the question?
Originally Posted by ConradCA

How would a lab figure into this case? There's no doubt which bullet killed her, which gun it was fired from, or who fired it.
Baldwin’s claim was debunked in the day or two following the murder.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Baldwin’s........debunked .....

That's redundant.
Originally Posted by Morewood
FBI will drop all charges because there was no "intent" to commit a crime. The Hillary Defense.

........That's what I was thinking. I recall one of the Clinton excuses, (forgot which scandal it was), where "mistakes were made, but there was no intent". After which they stroll freely away. It's nice to be a member of the "protected class".

I don't think the FBI has anything to do with filing charges. No Federal crime or "accident" was committed. Their work was purely forensic. But IF any charges are filed, it will be by the D.A.of Santa Fe County on the recommendation of the Santa Fe County Sheriff's Dept.

Given how left liberal that area of New Mexico is, it's hard to second guess what the decision of the D.A. will be.

L.W.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

I don't think the FBI has anything to do with filing charges. No Federal crime or "accident" was committed. Their work was purely forensic. But IF any charges are filed, it will be by the D.A.of Santa Fe County on the recommendation of the Santa Fe County Sheriff's Dept.

Given how left liberal that area of New Mexico is, it's hard to second guess what the decision of the D.A. will be.

L.W.

^^^This^^^

All depends how big a “Donation” Baldwin makes to the D.A. and the Santa Fe Sherrif’s Campaign Funds. 😜

I figure the Libertard Leftist’s of Santa Fe will give ole Asswipe Baldwin a free pass. If he gets charged with anything there, it’ll be a tiny slap on the wrist.

In my opinion, the Lying POS deserves to charged & convicted of Criminal Negligent Homicide at the very least.
And hopefully the following Civil suit will Bankrupt him and his fake ass “Spanish” wife.
He is such a dirt bag. I'm glad he lives far away from me. Maybe him and Cheney should go hunting together. One won't make it back alive.
I'm not getting it.

The gun had to be fired on purpose, by pulling the trigger.

Because an accident was eliminated, he did it purposely, he did
nothing wrong?

So if the hammer slipped from his thumb, and accidently shot her,
He would be "guilty"?
I think he portrayed the best Jack Ryan.
Originally Posted by smokepole
Someone has to figure out who killed that woman Alec Baldwin shot.
KWFA decided to stop posting his concerns about Trump, and start posting his concerns about Alec Baldwin.

LOL
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

He's already on record as saying he's not sorry, and that it was the guns fault. You can't make this schit up.

BTW his Trump impersonation on SNL was the most completely unfunny thing ever on that show...and THAT is saying something. What a fuggin clown.

Doing SNL skits 40 years into your acting career says something too.
Baldwin many times plays the evil, low-down dirtbag so well
because he is one.
He'll fake a suicide attempt, do some drugs, go to rehab, and then write a book about how horrible his life is. After that, all will be forgiven.
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by smokepole
Someone has to figure out who killed that woman Alec Baldwin shot.
I wonder how many FBI agents had to be pulled off the Bubba Wallace garage door rope noose detail to figure out that the trigger had to be pulled for the single action revolver to fire? Those guys are spread pretty thin these days what with early morning raids on former Presidents and all.
Originally Posted by deflave
KWFA decided to stop posting his concerns about Trump, and start posting his concerns about Alec Baldwin.

LOL

must be a slow day in the Deflave household.
I have the same pistol. Flli Pietta in .45 Colt.

At the time of the accident, I did extensive testing* with my pistol, and I proved that Alec had indeed pulled the trigger. Alec denied it in that interview with Little George Stepanophilis. The thing is, all the hosts on that show, all the producers and techs, and all the people watching are a bunch of libs who know nothing about guns, so they all believe Alec.

*testing took two minutes.
Baldwin should never have claimed the gun went off without pulling the trigger. His best defense would have been that he's not familiar with firearms, and depends on his professional staff to only give him unloaded firearms incapable of causing harm.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by From Story
a single-action .45 Colt caliber F.lli Pietta -- could not have been fired without someone pulling the trigger ... a determination they made after conducting accidental discharge testing.

Ummmm, I could have saved them a lot of time and money......
Same here.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
The music guys on the campfire can maybe confirm this, but there is a song about all this I heard..."I shot the camera girl, but I did not shoot the key grip down..." or something like that.
Bob Marley.
Of course he pulled the trigger but what became of the nitwit that brought live ammo on set and loaded the gun?
Look at the DA in an interview from 6 months ago. She doesn't know anything about guns.

Updated Feb 21, 2022, 10:58am EST
TOPLINE Santa Fe County District Attorney Mary Carmack-Altwies, who is overseeing the investigation into Rust shooting involving actor Alec Baldwin, told Vanity Fair Friday that her team found it was possible for a gun like the one in Baldwin’s hand to fire without pulling the trigger, potentially adding credibility to a claim he made about the shooting that killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins.

While awaiting FBI analysis of the weapon Baldwin used, which will determine its functionality and how it could have fired, Carmack-Altwies said she and two investigators performed an “unofficial test” using a “very old type revolver” that one of her teammates owned.

Carmack-Altwies will ultimately be the one who decides whether to bring charges in the death of Hutchins; in a somewhat unusual move for an open investigation, she spoke about the case for a long feature in Vanity Fair that also included interviews with those who were involved with the production.

Carmack-Altwies said investigators on her team showed her how “you can pull the hammer back without actually pulling the trigger and without actually locking it,” mirroring what Baldwin said he did with the gun.

If the gun is pulled back “partway, it doesn’t lock, and then if you let it go, the firing pin can hit the primer of the bullet,” and fire it, Carmack-Altwies said.

The DA said she won’t know for several months if she will file criminal charges related to the shooting, though she said it’s clear that Hutchins’ death was not caused by one actor, but by a chain of mistakes and failures.
Originally Posted by colodog
Of course he pulled the trigger but what became of the nitwit that brought live ammo on set and loaded the gun?
Exactly. That's the one who needs to be brought up on charges.
Agreed, a loaded pistol should have never been brought on the set but Baldwin is the dunbazz that pointed a pistol at another person and pulled the trigger. He is responsible and should face the consequences.
Boy am I glad that the FBI wasted our tax dollars to save us from another white suppremist. I feel much better now. Edk
Originally Posted by Ackleyman
Agreed, a loaded pistol should have never been brought on the set but Baldwin is the dunbazz that pointed a pistol at another person and pulled the trigger. He is responsible and should face the consequences.
What if the special effects director handed Clint Eastwood real dynamite, and when he lit it and tossed it at Angel Eyes' gunmen they were killed by the explosion? Eastwood goes to jail, or the special effects director?

I'm no fan of Baldwin, but he's just a stupid actor, and depends on their hired experts to keep things safe on set. He should have just owned up to pulling the trigger, but having no idea there were live rounds in the gun.

Yup... Ergo, he's one 'who is above the law'....as per our weasel-faced AG...
He’ll skate on charges. Don’t think he will be able to avoid the wrongful death suit sure to come now.

GreggH
This just another Training Experiment for the FBI
2+2 = 5 doesn’t Winston .. Winston Doesn’t it ..

The Soulless Demons leaving an Impression of
Goodyear on anything in their Path..

Monkey Left the Oven Door Open
Can anyone explain how "pulling back the hammer and letting it go" while pointing the gun at someone's heart somehow makes one blameless?
baldwin also the HMIC of the set, as either producer or director he OWNS the safety program.

baldwin faces responsibility as boss man for the staff, safety program, and also his actions as actor.

he either has directors insurance or not.
He will be on the wrong side of at least a $10 million lawsuit. He probably has an umbrella liability insurance package which will cover most of that.

Hyphenated last name DA there, obviously a Lib, she won't file criminal charges.

I think he should not face criminal charges. Actors aim a pistol at the camera and pull the trigger all the time. The Great Train Robbery made in 1903 opened with just such a scene. Sean Connery did it with a Beretta, the opening scene of Goldfinger.

The armorer bears legal responsibility. But, she is a wacky gal with platinum blue died hair. If she is Lesbo she will also skate, from that Lib DA we will see justice, with a big dose of politics.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Can anyone explain how "pulling back the hammer and letting it go" while pointing the gun at someone's heart somehow makes one blameless?

Yes, it's fairly straightforward if you subscribe to the concept that taking guns away from all citizens is the best way to prevent "gun violence."

It was the gun's fault.
nypost.com

Alec Baldwin on Tuesday blasted the media for keeping up its coverage of the investigation into the shooting that killed “Rust” cinematographer Halyna Hutchins, as he doubled down on his denial that he pulled the trigger of the gun.

In an appearance on the YouTube show “The Chris Cuomo Project,” the disgruntled actor singled out The Post while whining to host Chris Cuomo about the media not dropping the story of the deadly on-set shooting.

“I used to think The Post was something cops would read for the sports page … but I was surprised to learn some of the people who read The Post,” Baldwin said in the episode that aired Tuesday.

Baldwin and Cuomo, who was unceremoniously ousted at CNN last year, both bemoaned what they deemed unfair press coverage intent on taking them down.

“[The media] have dined out on this and the thing they have in common is nobody was there,” Baldwin said.

The conversation took a bizarre turn when Baldwin tried to illustrate what he believes is the media’s skewed perception of his actions.

“If George Bush’s mother, Barbara, fell through the ice on a pond and I waded into the pond and saved her life, they’d say I groped her. They’d say I squeezed her breast while I was pulling her out of the pond,” Baldwin insisted.

“It doesn’t matter what you do,” he said. “The ones that are out to get you are out to get you.”

Baldwin pointed the finger at others on set.
YouTube/The Chris Cuomo Project

In the interview, Baldwin also denied that he pulled the trigger of the gun last fall on the New Mexico set, claiming that it discharged while he was practicing a technique called “fanning.”

“If you pull the hammer back far enough … the hammer didn’t lock … it would fire the bullet without you pulling the trigger,” he said.

Baldwin said a safety officer told him it was safe to do this since the weapon was “cold,” meaning it was not loaded with bullets.

“Everyone on set knows what happened that day,” Baldwin insisted.

“Everyone who was there knows exactly what happened and exactly who is to blame.”
© 24hourcampfire