Home
CDC Quietly Drops Vaccine-Status Discrimination – Finally Admits Their Vaccines Do Not Prevent Anyone from Getting or Spreading the Virus.

Go to the link and read the full article for more information. For some reason It wouldn't let me copy and paste some of it. So, are we taxpayers going to get our money back we paid to J&J, Moderna and Pfizer ?
kwg

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...paign=dailypm&utm_content=2022-08-13

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention quietly released new guidelines on the COVID vaccination status this week.

In a news briefing on Thursday, Greta Massetti, chief of the CDC’s Field Epidemiology and Prevention Branch, said, “The current conditions of this pandemic are extremely different from those of the prior two years.”

“High levels of population immunity due to vaccination and previous infection and the many available tools to prevent to the general population and protect people at higher risk allow us to focus on protecting people from serious illness from Covid-19.”

For over a year now the CDC, Joe Biden, Dr. Tony Fauci, Democrats, and the WHO demanded the American population from primary school-aged children to senior citizens be vaccinated with the government’s experimental mRNA vaccines.

** Tens of thousands of Americans in both the public and private sectors lost their employment and household income for defying the government demands and regulations.

** Over 29,981 people were reportedly killed by the COVID vaccines according to the Open VAERS website.

** Over 170,000 hospitalizations have been blamed on the vaccines.

On Thursday, the CDC finally admitted that there is no logical reason to treat vaccinated people differently than unvaccinated people when both can readily get and spread the COVID virus.

From the CDC website.

“CDC’s COVID-19 prevention recommendations no longer differentiate based on a person’s vaccination status because breakthrough infections occur, though they are generally mild, and persons who have had COVID-19 but are not vaccinated have some degree of protection against severe illness from their previous infection”

Earlier this year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) revealed that unvaccinated people who recovered from COVID-19 were better protected than those who were vaccinated and not previously infected during the recent delta surge, as reported by The Gateway Pundit.

The researchers evaluated the data from 1.1 million Covid-19 cases among adults in California and New York (which account for 18% of the U.S. population) from May 30 to Nov. 20, 2021.

The study was divided into four groups of adults aged 18 above: 1) unvaccinated with no previous laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis, 2) unvaccinated with a previous COVID-19 diagnosis, 3) vaccinated (14 days) with no previous COVID-19 diagnosis, and 4) vaccinated with a previous COVID-19 diagnosis.

“When looking at the summer and fall of 2021, when Delta became predominant in this country, however, surviving a previous infection now provided greater protection,” CDC epidemiologist Benjamin Silk said.

The study confirmed something that we’ve known for a long time that “natural immunity” acquired through previous infection of COVID is more potent than experimental vaccines.

The Gateway Pundit reported last October 2021 that 91 clinical research studies all confirmed that natural immunity provides the same if not better protection against the virus than Covid-19 vaccines.

The Gateway Pundit also reported this year that a new study conducted by scientists from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and Moderna Inc. showed that mRNA vaccines hurt the long-term immunity to Covid-19 after contracting infection compared to unvaccinated people.

Researchers performed a placebo-controlled vaccine efficacy trial published at medRxiv last April 2022 to evaluate anti-nucleocapsid antibody (anti-N Ab) seropositivity in Moderna vaccine efficacy after Covid-19 infection.

The study analyzed data from 1,789 participants (1,298 placebo recipients and 491 vaccine recipients) with Covid-19 infection at 99 sites in the US during the blinded phase (through March).

The study concludes that anti-nucleocapsid antibody (anti-N Abs) may have lower sensitivity in patients vaccinated with Moderna who become infected. The study also mentioned that the anti-N Ab response in unvaccinated persons has been reported to be durable, with half-life estimates ranging from 68 to 283 days.
This should be “front page” news, but it will hardly get a mention.
Yeah. It makes one wonder what the underlying motivations were for governments to demand their citizens (maybe serfs would be a better word) to accept.
The virus was developed after the vaccine in some cases
7mm
The vaccine almost killed me. I refused to let my kids get it snd I don't regret it. It was a fight but I didn't let them jab the kids. Neighbors are quite proud of how early their kids got it. My wife's 18 year old niece is still having long term complications from the jab. I recently went through a bad case of covid but my side effects from the jab were worse.

Bb
Some of us tried to warn people not to take the u proven and untested so called vaccine
Sure happy I didn't take the posion shots the government and CDÇ pushed ìt too much. They raised red flags all around me. I don't trust or like the federal government so it was easy for me to ignore them.I
We've since moved on to Pfizer's Paxlovid, so you can enjoy the illness twice.
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
The vaccine almost killed me. I refused to let my kids get it snd I don't regret it. It was a fight but I didn't let them jab the kids. Neighbors are quite proud of how early their kids got it. My wife's 18 year old niece is still having long term complications from the jab. I recently went through a bad case of covid but my side effects from the jab were worse.

Bb

There's no telling the medical conditions that's going to be associated with this vaccine. This is part of a message I received from a guy who does clinical trials. I deleted the identity of the doctor. It sure looks like this is vaccine related.

Hypertension is usually always located on the left ventricular valve and usually occurs in middle age to older adults as Dr Xxxx explained it, BUTTT PAH is Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension and it affects the right side of the heart and the right ventricular valve which feeds blood to the lungs for oxygen before coming back to the heart with the oxygenated blood. PAH is a rapidly increasing disease which they are finding is mainly in younger adults/young people. Dr Xxxx showed me medical documentation and informed that *ONCE A PATIENT IS DIAGNOSED WITH PAH - THEY HAVE A 2.8 YEAR LIFE EXPECTANCY

THE KICKER - Dr Xxxt stressed to all of us that 30% of the people that only had about 2-3 years to live - REJECTED THE SUBCUTANEOUS PUMP AND THE MEDICATION DUE TO THE EXTREME PAIN IT CAUSED VIA HEADACHES AND NAUSEA AND THE INJECTIONS THEMSELVES
BS. The jabs are working as planned. whistle

https://thehill.com/changing-americ...bers-death-rates-up-40-percent-over-pre/
Denmark just blocked vaxes for those under 18.
They knew what they were doing, all of the lab animals in Mrna test eventually died, all of them.

But the acceleration will be the lack of immune response to what they are releasing as we speak.

The Boomers that used to say “stick it to the man” now say “stick it in my arm man”
They outlawed them for anyone under 18 a week ago in Denmark. That speaks volumes. Glad none of my bunch got any of the shots.
There may soon be a large number of people with *nothing to lose*
Lolol….thank goodness that the CDC is recognizing what many of us with eyes and a fuc.king brain have known all along….THE VACCINE IS NOT A VACCINE and IT DOES’T WORK!

I don’t need the government to tell me something that I can see for myself. They’ve lied every step of the way since this crap began in late 2019 ….I haven’t believed anything they’ve said about covid since day 1. If you see “vaccinated” people getting sick from the very disease they’re “vaccinated” against then it’s not a vaccine. If it offers no protection from acquiring the disease and no protection from becoming symptomatic and no protection from transmitting the disease then I DO NOT need to wait until the CDC tells me that they lied or that they were wrong about the “vaccine”. I feel sorry for a small segment of the population that were caught in the middle of the big lie because aside from the fact that the “vaccine” isn’t a vaccine we do know for a fact that what the “vaccine” does is it has the potential to cause a wide range of side effects. Some side effects are fatal and some side effects are permanent (like death 😉) but all the side effects are or WERE preventable….don’t get “vaccinated”!

It’s not normal for young physically fit adults and teenagers to fall over dead on the soccer field or football field but it’s been happening in many magnitudes more than in previous years with the only difference being that they were “vaccinated”. Blood clots, strokes, MI’s, etc are just some of the side effects that we know are caused by the vaccine. My wife and I were so adamant against being coerced into ignoring our own lying eyes and blindly following their orders that we were willing to take it as far as we needed. We were ABSOLUTELY NOT getting ourselves or our children “vaccinated” so they were going to have to grant us our no BS true religious exemption or fire her. We’d already retained, months earlier in anticipation of this despotic move, excellent council that was immersed in protecting individuals and individual freedom from the tyranny of government and corporations as it specifically related to covid. Luckily they granted the exemption and the company itself proved to be extremely reasonable and decent.
There goes trillions being wasted on Vaccines and other equipment plus God knows what they injected into people.
No big shockers here. Anybody with common sense understands that actual infection will provide a better immune memory than that produced through vaccination. Anybody that suggests otherwise is doing themselves, the scientific community, and their nation a disservice. As I've said from the beginning, if you've had chickenpox, we don't give you a chickenpox vaccine--that is absurd and does nothing for the individual. However, that is NOT the data to focus on in the first place. The question should be vaccinated uninfected vs unvaccinated uninfected individuals. Does the vaccine provide any degree of protections in that instance? Against the alpha strain, it certainly did. With emerging variants, it really doesn't seem to help all that much, depending on whos source you examine. Variability has always made effective influenza vaccines difficult--it appears that COVID will present the same struggle; and infection this year doesn't seem to offer any protection for next season's strain.

Ineffectiveness of vaccination has become a religion for some, just as effectiveness has for others. The actual science is hard to find and there are incomplete and flawed research being presented on both sides of the issue. Truth is currently in short supply, no matter what your belief. Ultimately, you can take your gamble either way (VAERS is bullshit, but that doesn't mean the current vaccines are 100% safe either; I've personally seen many injuries undoubtedly caused by it). It's your body, do what you believe is best. Don't judge others' decision and don't let them judge you for yours. And for pete's sake don't support any form of mandates.
Will the CDC be cancelled from social media for contradicting the official message on the vaccine?
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Does the vaccine provide any degree of protections in that instance? Against the alpha strain, it certainly did.
Really?? Show me one controlled study that indicates that. That means a randomly selected group didn't receive the mRNA shot and a randomly selected group did, then the results are compared and statistically analyzed.
They are out there. Haven't been for quite some time. I don't have to hold your hand, but if I did you'd stick your fingers in your ear and scream "lalalalala". Meanwhile, you can't find a scholarly study that shows the opposite.
They are out there. Haven't been for quite some time. I don't have to hold your hand, but if I did you'd stick your fingers in your ear and scream "lalalalala". Meanwhile, you can't find a scholarly study that shows the opposite.
I'll help you out. There were no such studies.
I've had the vaccine, no effects.
I remember Flave saying this for 2.5 years now.

LOL

Buncha fugking idiots.
They lied for 3 years and finally can't continue their bs! All of these fugs should hang!
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Good to know you were born with a single digit IQ.
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

Buncha fugking idiots.

So have I. Takes 7 to 10 years to fully vet a vaccine and sometimes longer

Lots of idiots lined up to be test subjects with a never before used technology
What about wearing a bandana to prevent the Rona...

Does that not work also?

It is all so confusing...

Fear is such a great comfort to so very many...
While extremely difficult for strain-specific studies, one analysis yielded this:

[Linked Image from frontiersin.org]

One paragraph of interest:

"The Mu variant demonstrates a remarkable resistance to antibodies by convalescent plasma and vaccine-induced protection (Uriu et al., 2021). Pseudovirus model serological assay was performed on Mu variant infection. It was 9.1 times as resistant as the parenteral virus in response to mRNA-based vaccination (BioNTech), 2.0 times as resistant to neutralization by convalescent serum, and 1.5 times as resistant to neutralization by vaccine serum as the Beta variant. Similar resistance has been reported in inactivated vaccine-elicited antibodies (Xie et al., 2021)."
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Does that not work also?

I think only the dimmest of the dim ever thought that was helpful.

Does that not work also?

They why is it still MANDATORY in so many places?
*Then

Does that not work also?

A better question is "why was it ever required" no way in he'll did it do any good
When I told Kingston you can’t vaccinate COVID he told me I’m not a doctor.

LOL

Glad all you idiots went to college.

LOL
Originally Posted by jwp475

LOL

Buncha fugking idiots.

So have I. Takes 7 to 10 years to fully vet a vaccine and sometimes longer

I can’t believe we survived without CockSocket’s medical advice.

LOL

Does that not work also?

Tyler,

How many boosters have you had?

Be honest.

LOL
Took 1,300mcg of vitamin D last time I had Covid. Fever was done in 3 days.
Seems as though not enough people died from the virus or the vaccine. Too bad we have to have these threads.
Shocked……shocked, I tell ya! memtb
Big Pharma's Largest Settlements - It's not Pfizer
https://remnantmd.substack.com/p/pfizer-does-not-hold-the-record-for
One paragraph of interest:

"The Mu variant demonstrates a remarkable resistance to antibodies by convalescent plasma and vaccine-induced protection (Uriu et al., 2021). Pseudovirus model serological assay was performed on Mu variant infection. It was 9.1 times as resistant as the parenteral virus in response to mRNA-based vaccination (BioNTech), 2.0 times as resistant to neutralization by convalescent serum, and 1.5 times as resistant to neutralization by vaccine serum as the Beta variant. Similar resistance has been reported in inactivated vaccine-elicited antibodies (Xie et al., 2021)."
I'm aware that this is what they pass off for studies, but they are not controlled, i.e., they don't randomly select one group to be vaccinated and another not to be (placebo), then compare the results in terms of who gets sick, who dies, etc.. The variables referenced above don't speak to real effectiveness against real illness in the real world. It's little more than mimicry of a controlled study, designed for success from the start, but bearing little relevance to actual effectiveness against illness and death.

PS Once they've determined success for the vaccine (based on fake variables), they also eliminate the placebo group, making long term comparisons impossible.
My sister in law caught Corona last year. She had had both shots, and both updates. Always wore the mask. The only way she knew she had the Corona, she did a home test. She said it was like a cold.

Proof that masks are useless.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
My sister in law caught Corona last year. She had had both shots, and both updates. Always wore the mask. The only way she knew she had the Corona, she did a home test. She said it was like a cold.

The proof is that a virus is 1/8 of a micron and the stupid mask can't filter that out. Second clue us the mask does seal around your fave and therefore isn't filtering anything

Does that not work also?

Those people are the dimmest of the dim.

Does that not work also?

Tyler,

Be honest.

LOL

Fewer than the number of dicks you've had in your mouth.

Does that not work also?

Tyler,

Be honest.

LOL

Geez, was that BS necessary
Booster up Covtards!!
The initial clinical trials were done in such a way. I have my own qualms with their outcomes myself. In fact, the phase III Moderna clinical trial was the reason I chose NOT to get vaccinated. Their study discussion did NOT mention why their control group contracted COVID at twice the rate of the general population during the same time period. There are many logical explanations, for instance those with placebo may have engaged in more risky behavior due to belief they were immune. It could have been natural variability due to random selection itself had coincidental regional bias. Many things, but they chose not to discuss it which meant that they hoped nobody else noticed. That study was later altered to withhold data that one could use to retroactively derive the bias. That, however, doesn't debunk actual real-world retrospective data. Other studies are retrospective and indicative of real world application and the cards fall where they may. Lack of "control" in real-world retrospective studies in now way invalidates findings. In fact, clinical trials seek to predict real world application. So much so that a systematic review and retrospective meta-analysis is the best way to give a report card of efficacy of medical intervention.

Does that not work also?

Tyler,

Be honest.

LOL

Deflave just can't help make stupid comments every chance he gets. I think he has a crush on me.

Does that not work also?

Tyler,

Be honest.

LOL

Deflave just can't help make stupid comments every chance he gets. I think he has a crush on me.

Considering the consistency of your stupid comments I think you have a crush on blithering idiocy.
I shared this info on Fauxbook, and got a 2 day time out !
Go figure..... keeping the truth from being exposed.
Glad my wife and I are Purebloods !

Come on, Tyler.

You a Moderna gal, or a Pfizer lady?

LOL

Don’t get bashful on us now you stupid fugk.

Best way to silence the stupid, is sodomy.

LOL
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Booster up Covtards!!

Birdfugker on his fourth.

LOL

“Molon Labe!”
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Took 1,300mcg of vitamin D last time I had Covid. Fever was done in 3 days.

I had covid 19 twice last year and took ivermectin both times, the first dose each time got rid of the fever in less than 8 hrs...mb
Before I got my shots, I couldn't get any girls and my watch would stop working. Now the women at least wave back, and I bought a new G-shock.
Originally Posted by rickt300

Does that not work also?

Tyler,

Be honest.

LOL

Considering the consistency of your stupid comments I think you have a crush on blithering idiocy.

Well, if one couldn't see the stupid [bleep] you and favor saver spew...

Come on, Tyler.

You a Moderna gal, or a Pfizer lady?

LOL

Don’t get bashful on us now you stupid fugk.

Really? Really? Is that all you got. How many cocks been in your moff?
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

It was used for years in animal experiments. All the animals died.

When the "news" is brought to you by Pfizer . . .
I am past believing anything covid/vax related from anyone, including researcher, gooberment, group or individual.

Multiply that by 10 for anywhere the public can post
The pharma companies should be ordered to pay back the 10’s of billion dollars they made off our money. Won’t happen but it should be a big time narrative in the news cycles.
Originally Posted by 700LH
I am past believing anything covid/vax related from anyone, including researcher, gooberment, group or individual.

That’s hilarious, given how hard you ran your mouth in support the jab and mandates for the last year and a half.

What you are really saying is you were wrong and aren’t man enough to admit it.
This thread is obviously a "no schidt" situational outcome.

Just like sending money to Ukraine to fight the Russians, EV's, windmills, global warming, Trump is a national security threat, immigrants "seeking asylum", there's no voter fraud.

Many are intelligent enough to realize they are hated at every turn and act accordingly.

Others fall for 25% of the lying BS.

Those who fall for 50% or more are full blown commie useful idiots who would rather be popular or at the stupidest level, think everyone who has a responsibility is actually going to be responsible.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

That’s hilarious, given how hard you ran your mouth in support the jab and mandates for the last year and a half.

Your as fullashit as a Christmas turkey

I am as fullashit as a Christmas turkey

Fixed it fir you
Originally Posted by Fishnnut1
The pharma companies should be ordered to pay back the 10’s of billion dollars they made off our money. Won’t happen but it should be a big time narrative in the news cycles.

They should have never received a dime. If profit incentive wasn't enough, we (the taxpayers) not only paid for development, relaxed laws/regulation for them to be developed, and now the government (read: taxpayers) is paying big pharma for the doses that many want us to be forced to take.

You and jwp457 are as fullashit as a Christmas turkey

Fixed it fir you
Another dumbfuk surfaces, there are dozens here
I am a dumbfuk

They should have never received a dime. If profit incentive wasn't enough, we (the taxpayers) not only paid for development, relaxed laws/regulation for them to be developed, and now the government (read: taxpayers) is paying big pharma for the doses that many want us to be forced to take.

Nice try covtard.

You outed yourself as pro mandate, pro lockdown bitch a while ago.

The fugk he is.

You are a full on fugking COVTARD and you know it.

Same for Tyler.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Nice try covtard.

The same batch of bullschitters that "voted for Trump twice, but..."

POFS

Why?

If you're stupid enough to buy a sack of bullschit, that's not the salesman's problem.

Why?

If you're stupid enough to buy a sack of bullschit, that's not the salesman's problem.

The vaccine was and is a fraud that's why they shouldn't make 33.5 billion in profit the first year like they did.
Pharmacy used fear to push a fraud

Why?

The vaccine was and is a fraud that's why they shouldn't make 33.5 billion in profit the first year like they did.

Helped by very well funded (corrupt) politicians! memtb
This place when it comes to covid/vax is about as straight up as CNN or the View, same caliber of individuals just from different directions.

What's Q or Alex say?

Laffin
Originally Posted by memtb

Why?

Helped by very well funded (corrupt) politicians! memtb

Exactly
Yet some of us in this site were consistently more correct about Covid and the Vax than others.
Covitards denying they were covitards. Never not funny 😆
This place when it comes to covid/vax is about as straight up as CNN or the View, same caliber of individuals just from different directions.

What's Q or Alex say?

Laffin

Cowards like yourself got us into this mess and will continue to work towards the destruction of our nation.

You’re a fûcking disgrace.

Does that not work also?

Those people are the dimmest of the dim.

Kinda my point exactly...

The once highly respected medical field couldn't hold a shoe for Al Bundy anymore...

The fugk he is.

Same for Tyler.

Awww, you're leaking out your pad again. You should really try getting on something so your visit with aunt flow won't have you so irritable and stain all your dresses.

Nice try covtard.

You're full of [bleep]. Let's see you prove it. You can't, because you're a liar. You're a piece of [bleep]. Go choke yourself on a cock. Your word is worth nothing. You are worth nothing.

The fugk he is.

Same for Tyler.

Awww, you're leaking out your pad again. You should really try getting on something so your visit with aunt flow won't have you so irritable and stain all your dresses.

The fugk he is.

Same for Tyler.

Gashes put people they disagree with on ignore.
That's you Tyler.
You're full of [bleep]. Let's see you prove it. You can't, because you're a liar. You're a piece of [bleep]. Go choke yourself on a cock. Your word is worth nothing. You are worth nothing.

You seem really angry about this, despite it being just mildly critical commentary from an anonymous person on the internet.

Maybe you should go take a walk outside in the sunshine. That is, if it won't cause the blood clots won't to stop your heart.
Pureblood here. Fought off Covid 2x. Had worse bouts with the flu.
Originally Posted by Stickfight

You seem really angry about this, despite it being just mildly critical commentary from an anonymous person on the internet.

Maybe you should go take a walk outside in the sunshine. That is, if it won't cause the blood clots won't to stop your heart.

Mildly critical? By the way, your insult is, well, kind of messed up. That's ok. I'll excuse the fact that you're ignorant. The nut rider needs a ticket off. I know he loves it, but maybe he'll climb on yours for a while.
Pureblood. Being logical and more intelligent than a stump, I weighed the lethality of the disease, my age and health, against potential risks from a hastily developed vaccine. I saw nothing that persuaded me to undertake any unknown risk whatsoever for a very very modest risk from the disease. As things progressed, I never saw anything to persuade me that I had been incorrect in my initial evaluation and much to persuade me that I had been even more correct than I had known. Time has vindicated me, but it was not required. All information necessary for my decision was available from the start.
Mildly critical?

Yes. Anonymous internet strangers are pretty well irrelevant in life, the only power they have over you is what you give them.

Just trying to help you out. Living with that kind of anger is not good, especially for someone who has been jabbed given the cardiovascular side effects.
Originally Posted by Raferman

The fugk he is.

Same for Tyler.

The fugk he is.

Same for Tyler.

Gashes put people they disagree with on ignore.
That's you Tyler.

Happy Camper fixing to make a comeback!

What's Q or Alex say?

Laffin

Cowards like yourself got us into this mess and will continue to work towards the destruction of our nation.

You’re a fûcking disgrace.
As unfounded as your BS is, I am glad a person like you feels that way about me, now I feel even better.

Smilin........
Mildly critical?

Yes. Anonymous internet strangers are pretty well irrelevant in life, the only power they have over you is what you give them.

Just trying to help you out. Living with that kind of anger is not good, especially for someone who has been jabbed given the cardiovascular side effects.

Well, for one, I haven't been "jabbed".

Nobody has "power over me," not even my wife!

You're confusing anger for making fun of idiots on here. But if I made fun of every idiot here, I'd probably have to stay logged in for the rest of my life. Some of the morons here have tens of thousands of posts of nonsense.
Mildly critical?

You're confusing anger for making fun of idiots on here. But if I made fun of every idiot here, I'd probably have to stay logged in for the rest of my life. Some of the morons here have tens of thousands of posts of nonsense.

Hahaha!

Bullshit.

Covtards and Biden voters can't hide their lies.
Mildly critical?

Hahaha!

Bullshit.

Covtards and Biden voters can't hide their lies.

Is that like you trying to hide that you're a big-titted 300lb cho mo?
Nice one Camper.

I suspect you never even got the MMR shot...even though you were "front lines" eh?
Did Bristoe live?
Nice one Camper.

I suspect you never even got the MMR shot...even though you were "front lines" eh?

Again, not camper. Don't know camper. Don't care about camper.

Not sure what measles, mumps, and rubella have to do with anything. But I guess childhood vaccines are on your mind a lot being that you're a sick cho mo and you have to worry about rubella getting confused with your syphilis.
You never got any shots you told us.

Can't keep your lies straight anymore?

You really are a democrat, aren't you? That explains it. I wouldn't imagine a pedophile like yourself could actually be on the right.

You really are a democrat, aren't you? That explains it. I wouldn't imagine a pedophile like yourself could actually be on the right.

So no vaccines for you again?

#essential
You're confusing anger for making fun of idiots on here.

Ok, fair enough.
Originally Posted by OlderGuy54
Did Bristoe live?

Great question.

Let's ask.

LOL

#essential

You're a democrat.

#essential

You're a democrat.

Just like you aren't a covtard.

#essential

You're a democrat.

GayDudeFromTN is diggin deep

#essential

You're a democrat.

The gay pedo says he's from Montana.

#essential

You're a democrat.

Call Jim a pedo to his face and see how it works out.
He would have to pray for more than a socket set.
So... if an employee was faced with with the choice of getting vaccinated or their employment be terminated -does the employee now have grounds to sue?

#essential

You're a democrat.

Aww, he'll hit me with his purse? And all 300 lbs of his pussy-ass will get out of breath? His COPD will act up?

#essential

You're a democrat.

I’d like to see that lol.

#essential

You're a democrat.

I’d like to see that lol.
I'd pay for tickets. 😂😂😂😂
I'd pay for tickets. 😂😂😂😂

I mean, internet porn is a thing, but e careful, the [bleep] you and man-tits are into can rightly land you behind bars.
Pictures or it never happened… Jim has posted many. Twyla not so much… That’s telling.
Keep yapping pussy.
Tywla is mentally sick......
Originally Posted by Springcove
Pictures or it never happened… Jim has posted many. Twyla not so much… That’s telling.

Like the picture of his big man-tits?
Originally Posted by Dinny
Seems as though not enough people died from the virus or the vaccine. Too bad we have to have these threads.
Yea, a damn shame I tell ya. Fuggin Moron
Keep yapping pussy.

Aww, you put a little angry red face next to your post. How cute! You like to hurl it out there, but cry when your vag hurts. Don't worry, you'll quit bleeding soon and the pedo will let you rest on his sweaty man-tits.

She’s on the ‘net. Prior member that got butthurt is most likely explanation. We both know Twyla’s never say in real life what she typed on here.

Still, better to call her out than put her on ignore. Lest the lies go unchallenged.
Keep trying Twyla. You’re a known covitard and we all know it. Man up and admit you were wrong. In your case the correct pronoun might be butch up.

She’s on the ‘net. Prior member that got butthurt is most likely explanation. We both know Twyla’s never say in real life what she typed on here.

Still, better to call her out than put her on ignore. Lest the lies go unchallenged.

Been here a long time, sissy. But don't get upset when I post that which you can't refute without just hurling insults. If you'd get away from the pedo's man tits long enough, maybe you could read a book.
Aww...look Raferman!

We got a secret admirer!
FWIW.......I'm headed to a funeral this afternoon, the father of a good friend of mine. He was 74, and seems he wanted to see Alaska his whole life so he booked a cruise and went with friends. He had to get the jab to board the boat. Went on his 10 day cruise, flew back home to Midland from Seattle the next day, the day after that he dropped over dead from a massive heart attack. He never had heart issues previously. Just sayin'.......

Been here a long time, sissy. But don't get upset when I post that which you can't refute without just hurling insults. If you'd get away from the pedo's man tits long enough, maybe you could read a book.

Let me guess...you voted for Trump twice too?

Hahahaha! Right!
Keep trying Twyla. You’re a known covitard and we all know it. Man up and admit you were wrong. In your case the correct pronoun might be butch up.

Please, do share what I've been wrong about. Well, besides not giving you credit for sucking the syrup out of the fat man-titted pedo.
Twyla railed for the vaccine shoulder to shoulder with Doc Rocket.

Please, do share what I've been wrong about. Well, besides not giving you credit for sucking the syrup out of the fat man-titted pedo.

That little shot you kept pushing wasn’t a vaccine Twyla and it doesn’t work. But you keep plying stupid because right now you’re the MVP of dumb.

That little shot you kept pushing wasn’t a vaccine Twyla and it doesn’t work. But you keep plying stupid because right now you’re the MVP of dumb.

Well stated.

Wish I knew how to read.

Peeker. You have me on ignore lol

Bet you look through the hole in the wall before you suck it don’t you?

Those two and another doctor jdollar stated anyone who didn't get the vax was an idiot, the way I remember it. jdollar was a complete dumbass and supposedly a doctor too.

Oh sweetheart, please...the stats have been posted in this thread. I'm sorry you're hurt by it. Now pushin'? That's pushin' it. I've always told people make their own choice and presented the pros and the cons. But here we are, you standing up for the honor of the pedo.
💨😂😂😂🤣🤣

Some funny schitt here…is that all we live for now??? Insults???
No intelligent, thoughtful debate?
I think there’s verifiable information here that proves beyond scientific doubt, that getting jabbed might have saved some, but not all from permanent brain damage.

ETA: Yes, I’m a COVTARD…👍
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Those two and another doctor jdollar stated anyone who didn't get the vax was an idiot, the way I remember it. jdollar was a complete dumbass and supposedly a doctor too.

Please, show me the post where I said not getting the vax was an idiot. If you can't, maybe you should apologize.

Oh sweetheart, please...the stats have been posted in this thread. I'm sorry you're hurt by it. Now pushin'? That's pushin' it. I've always told people make their own choice and presented the pros and the cons. But here we are, you standing up for the honor of the pedo.

Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
💨😂😂😂🤣🤣

I think there’s verifiable information here that proves beyond scientific doubt, that getting jabbed might have saved some, but not all from permanent brain damage.

Nobody here wants thoughtful intelligent debate. If you post anything they come up with pet names and act like a moron.

What's funny is, you give it back to them, they say they want to get you banned!
💨😂😂😂🤣🤣

You “think” whatever makes you feel better about your decision to get jabbed. As was your choice.

The evidence shows no such thing.
💨😂😂😂🤣🤣

You “think” whatever makes you feel better about your decision to get jabbed. As was your choice.

They like to justify the lockdowns and mandates with that logic however.

Plus...it's easier to see people's lives and careers ruined than admit you were fooled.
💨😂😂😂🤣🤣

Plus...it's easier to see people's lives and careers ruined than admit you were fooled.

How many lives have you ruined being a pedo?
Nobody here wants thoughtful intelligent debate. If you post anything they come up with pet names and act like a moron.

I’m a covtard and also a moron sometimes…but I have an excuse… I got jabbed…. All those blood clots sometimes cloud the thought process…
💨😂😂😂🤣🤣

You better start praying God will forgive you for those kinds of fantasies.

Maybe pray for some movie passes too.
💨😂😂😂🤣🤣

You better start praying God will forgive you for those kinds of fantasies.

Maybe pray for some movie passes too.

No fantasies here. I just want all the pedos like you to just kill themselves.

I’m a covtard and also a moron sometimes…but I have an excuse… I got jabbed…. All those blood clots sometimes cloud the thought process…

I guess it serves you right for not taking the collective advice of all the impoverished "experts" on the Fire.
Geeze...getting pretty aggressive there Kitten.

Maybe another of your sockpuppets can pray for you.

#doctordouche

#doctordouche

Serious question for you, do you have to special order bras big enough to fit you? I know you let those man-tits hang low most of the time...but when you dress up for your dates on the Fire, you certainly wear a big bra for them, if for nothing other than giving them the thrill of taking it off you.

#doctordouche

Serious question for you, do you have to special order bras big enough to fit you? I know you let those man-tits hang low most of the time...but when you dress up for your dates on the Fire, you certainly wear a big bra for them, if for nothing other than giving them the thrill of taking it off you.

Hahaha!

At least you aren't coming off very fruity there..Dr. Douche!
Tyler,

Stop lying.
Twyla touches herself while typing aggressively and looking at one of Jim’s pics.

This is hilarious

#doctordouche

Saying it at him and saying it to him are different.
But twyla be a bitch made lil mal fugga.

A lot of people who got the jab, did so based on the information available at the time… I had two friends die from that schitt and another two that thought they were gonna die… said it was the most painful thing they ever went through….OTOH, I know about a dozen people who were jabbed and caught it… didn’t get that sick… given the choice for a redo, I wouldn’t do anything different.
Did I get fooled? Maybe, maybe not. I don’t know and neither does anybody else.

Mandates??? Nope, I was NEVER in favor of that or lockdowns or masks…
What info?

That it was free?

#doctordouche

Hahaha!

At least you aren't coming off very fruity there..Dr. Douche!

When you commit suicide, at least people will praise your for killing a pedophile. The sooner you do it, the sooner you can relieve the pain of living with all 400 lbs of your man-tittied body.
Jim I believe Twyla is attracted to you… Careful of the monkey pox.

She caught it at a truck stop.

I wouldn't want to infringe on your territory. Besides, I'm not Jim's type.....he only goes for prepubescent boys.

I wouldn't want to infringe on your territory. Besides, I'm not Jim's type.....he only goes for prepubescent boys.

How many fake kids you got Dr. Douche?
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

The proof is that a virus is 1/8 of a micron and the stupid mask can't filter that out. Second clue us the mask does seal around your fave and therefore isn't filtering anything
And even if a mask was effective it doesn't keep people sticking their covid coated finger in their nose and mouth under their mask.
The whole way this covid was handled is full of bs.

You sure ask a lot of questions about me! I'm not telling you [bleep], you perverted pedophile.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Wife and I have not. Nor covid....

You sure ask a lot of questions about me! I'm not telling you [bleep], you perverted pedophile.

Ever met another ‘fire member in person? Someon that would vouchsafe for you being a legit person? I know you won’t post a pic.

Ever met another ‘fire member in person? Someon that would vouchsafe for you being a legit person? I know you won’t post a pic.

Why would I post a picture for the [bleep] here to fap over?

That you are a pûssy is well established at this point. That’s why I gave you the option of naming another member that has actually met you and interacted with you and could establish that you’re not a sock-puppet.

Peeker

That you are a pûssy is well established at this point. That’s why I gave you the option of naming another member that has actually met you and interacted with you and could establish that you’re not a sock-puppet.

Peeker

You get to give options? Oh boy, look out! Billie-girl gets to hand out options! Justify yourself to her, and she will set things straight! You're funny, Billie-girl.

Peeker

You get to give options? Oh boy, look out! Billie-girl gets to hand out options! Justify yourself to her, and she will set things straight! You're funny, Billie-girl.

You’re either a mouthy pûssy or an agitator with nothing to add legitimately to the conversation.

I’m betting a sockpuppet puzzy.

Prove me wrong and post a pic or a reference or go away.
BTW am I off ignore pûssy or do you keep peeking?

You’re either a mouthy pûssy or an agitator with nothing to add legitimately to the conversation.

I’m betting a sockpuppet puzzy.

Prove me wrong and post a pic or a reference or go away.[/quote]

I'm not sure what your obsession is with socks.

Here's the deal, Billie-bird, I've added lots of things to the discussion here. But because it doesn't match the hive-mind, people blow their gaskets. And you don't have the ability to make me go away. And if I were into the bullshit games, any fool could steal a picture and post it here. So kiss it, little girl, and go get back on the pedo's bossom.
Vaccines ALWAYS work.... they just don't work 1000% on everybody.. nothing has a 100% success rate...

This from someone who has been in the medical world since 1977.....

Sure some people are still going to get covid or one of the so called "spin offs"... viruses will kept mutating themselves..
things constantly change.

but since this gets so much attention from the leftist democRats, as I maintain, they paid China to create it...
then any incidents they can keep their narrative going on 'we are all gonna die', to control the public and their actions...they'll do it.

the news about it is as manipulated as the virus they had produced in China...

quit panicking... if you get it take action...

I maintain these shots they keep wanting the public to get, also have other issues lying dormant within them for now... but combine that with something else, they can become active if their 'shelf life' hasn't expired, and cause massive ill effects to reduce world wide population at a later time.

ya learned this sort of stuff, when the military teaches you to be a chemical, nuclear and biological warfare officer... MOS 54 Echo.
What info?

That it was free?
No… that it would help prevent severe symptoms…especially for old bastards with chronic conditions…
At the time, my blood pressure was running really high and I was having issues with early onset COPD…
Since then, my health has taken a 180…and had my health then, been what it is now, I MIGHT decline… OTOH, I have a possible (probable) total knee replacement surgery in the near future…I’ll go with whatever my surgeon suggests.
An intellectually curious person would wonder why they made such a coercive effort to make people take a vaccine they knew was ineffective.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
An intellectually curious person would wonder why they made such a coercive effort to make people take a vaccine they knew was ineffective.

But Jorge’s wife wrote a rebuttal.

LOL

Money and lots of it.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2022/feb/08/pfizer-covid-vaccine-pill-profits-sales

Nice try covtard.

This switch flip, right here, the clinical term for it is Benzo-Rage.
What info?

That it was free?
No… that it would help prevent severe symptoms…especially for old bastards with chronic conditions…
At the time, my blood pressure was running really high and I was having issues with early onset COPD…
Since then, my health has taken a 180…and had my health then, been what it is now, I MIGHT decline… OTOH, I have a possible (probable) total knee replacement surgery in the near future…I’ll go with whatever my surgeon suggests.

You skipped over where they said it would prevent the disease...like a regular vaccine?
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry

Nice try covtard.

This switch flip, right here, the clinical term for it is Benzo-Rage.

Nah, no Benzos here. But the lack of civility gets returned.
Deep seated anxiety manifests in many ways.

Like trying to be fire tough guys?
Twyla triggered at the campfire. Never not funny. Knows more about pedo info than anyone here and has a right to and all the lingo. Pretty telling and disturbing 😳
Twyla triggered at the campfire. Never not funny. Knows more about pedo info than anyone here and has a right to and all the lingo. Pretty telling and disturbing 😳

Proves the point we need to police our own and call out shît birds instead of ignoring them.

Proves the point we need to police our own and call out shît birds instead of ignoring them.

I do what I can.

I do what I can.

Lol

Absolutely. Ignore is for clams.

Really, you go girl!
Haha love reading the covtards in here trying to back track on their past stances. I mean it wouldnt be quite as bad if those dudes would just man up and admit they got had by the gov and big pharm. Instead they are gonna pretend they have been on our side the entire time lmfao
I had many arguments with the very ones posting in here now trying to act like they werent pro-poison shot from day one. Anyone foolish enough to put complete faith in this chitbag gov and big dollar big pharm is literally retarded
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Haha love reading the covtards in here trying to back track on their past stances. I mean it wouldnt be quite as bad if those dudes would just man up and admit they got had by the gov and big pharm. Instead they are gonna pretend they have been on our side the entire time lmfao

They’re nothing short of pathetic.

Absolutely pathetic.

Jorge, hatari, CockSocket, Calvin, etc.

Pathetic mother fugkers.
Just think where we'd be today if we listened to anti-vaxxers. We certainly wouldn't be able to walk (polio) and we'd probably be covered in open sores from varicella, measules, mumps, or rubella.

Attached picture IMG_20220814_9384.jpg
Just think where we'd be today if we listened to anti-vaxxers. We certainly wouldn't be able to walk (polio) and we'd probably be covered in open sores from varicella, measules, mumps, or rubella.

Fail

The Covid shot is not a vaccine. It protects you from nothing! Big difference from what you listed.

The Covid shot is not a vaccine. It protects you from nothing! Big difference from what you listed.

At this point in time anyone that cares knows that. Regurgitating the talking point they did shows they are scared of monkey pox.
Yea cuz all of those vaccines were tried and vetted over many years to make sure they were safe.

Try again Azzwipe

At this point in time anyone that cares knows that. Regurgitating the talking point they did shows they are scared of monkey pox.

If they are worried about monkey pox they better check their six o’clock…
Hilarious that people have to defend their poor decision. They sold themselves and kids out for a false sense of safety. Sad deal.

Shocked that you are really this stupid

You are correct but those are true vaccines that work. The shots for covid are not vaccines when will some of y'all understand that. IMO It's all about money, control and depopulation.
You skipped over where they said it would prevent the disease...like a regular vaccine?

I didn’t skip over anything… by the time I got the jab it was well known that it didn’t prevent anything except maybe severe symptoms. I’m not planning on getting boosted again unless I get the surgery and the surgeon recommends it…they deal with this schitt in the real world and not on internet forums.
DGAF who got the shot, or didn't.

People who voted for 4 dollar gas can eat a cock though.

Go ahead and laugh… you do realize that catching and surviving some untreated viruses have consequences down the road right??? Meningitis, HPV, Chicken pox etc…???

It’s all a crapshoot…vaxed or not…

Go ahead and laugh… you do realize that catching and surviving some untreated viruses have consequences down the road right??? Meningitis, HPV, Chicken pox etc…???

Yet you fail to mention that the (untested) so called vax might take your life in a few years, you have no idea. Keep preaching Dumbazz

Had Covid (without the so called vax), Yea I'm laughing here.
Pureblood...
👍👍👍
Originally Posted by renegade50
Pureblood...
👍👍👍

I am a real Pureblood since I've never had a vaccine of any kind.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Yet you fail to mention that the (untested) so called vax might take your life in a few years, you have no idea. Keep preaching Dumbazz

I’m supposed to mention that it’s untested?? …..well no schitt Sherlock…so you didn’t get the vax and survived???
One thing I can guarantee you is that if you develop a bad disease as the result of a covid infection, I won’t be callin you a dumbass…grow up..

You sound like one of the brightest posters here.

I’m supposed to mention that it’s untested?? …..well no schitt Sherlock…so you didn’t get the vax and survived???
One thing I can guarantee you is that if you develop a bad disease as the result of a covid infection, I won’t be callin you a dumbass…grow up..

If I DEVELOPE a bad disease as the result of the Covid infection I won't give a schit if you laugh or call me a dumbass.

If you die because you were stupid enuf to get the (un)vax I'll certainly laugh at you. You're the one that needs to grow up. Dumbfugk
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

You know what your problem is? You aren’t called a retard enough..

You work for Federal Bureau of Prisons don’t you? You work at this facility as well MCFP Springfield.
Originally Posted by dieselfitter
Pureblood here. Fought off Covid 2x. Had worse bouts with the flu.

Same here. 100% positive I had covid 19 the first time, tested positive on 2 tests and couldn't smell or taste anything...Didn't bother to test the second time I believe I had it...I had worse issues when I got bronchitis when I was young and smoked...

However, I do believe Covid 19 affected some people way worse...I saw it firsthand with my Mother In Law who is also a pureblood. She was dang near on her deathbed from it, but luckily pulled through...

My wife kids and I are all purebloods and all of us have had it and made it OK. It barely impacted my kids...
Originally Posted by lostleader
So... if an employee was faced with with the choice of getting vaccinated or their employment be terminated -does the employee now have grounds to sue?

This is a good question and I sure hope so. If not I would like to hear why they couldn't.
Originally Posted by JGRaider
FWIW.......I'm headed to a funeral this afternoon, the father of a good friend of mine. He was 74, and seems he wanted to see Alaska his whole life so he booked a cruise and went with friends. He had to get the jab to board the boat. Went on his 10 day cruise, flew back home to Midland from Seattle the next day, the day after that he dropped over dead from a massive heart attack. He never had heart issues previously. Just sayin'.......

JG - heard too many of these. Thankful I wasn't jabbed. My wife was recovering from breast cancer and had to get the first shot. Luckily no follow-ups.

Very sorry for your friends loss. Lost my folks recently, my Dad just two months ago. Had friends make a four hour drives to stand by me. It matters. Good man for being there for yours.

To prevent a disease that may result from being unvaccinated, but having survived covid?

That is a HELL of a stretch!
I don't know about the laws in Montana or wherever you are from but you have publicly accused the man of criminal behavior and in this state that is a crime itself if you have no evidence. And certainly the basis for a substantial civil lawsuit.

What causes your fixation on accusing the man of pedophilia? Do you have evidence?

I didn't think so.
I think in 10-15yrs we're going to see the real purpose of the "non-vac" jabs.
To prevent a disease that may result from being unvaccinated, but having survived covid?

Never heard of the relationship between shingles/chicken pox or Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) and certain cancers?

Never heard of the relationship between shingles/chicken pox or Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) and certain cancers?

Yes I have...and to use that example as a reason to get a Covid shot...not a covid "vax"...is frankly a bit of a stretch.
What I find a little silly about these arguments of vaxed/unvaxed is that because of the relative newness of this virus and so-called vaccines, nobody REALLY knows definitively one way or the other what the long term effects of either the virus or vaccines is gonna be… lots of anecdotal information and speculation, but that’s it…
Yes I have...and to use that example as a reason to get a Covid shot...not a covid "vax"...is frankly a bit of a stretch.

Jeesus….didn’t I explain my reason to get it??? Or did you already forget?
What I find a little silly about these arguments of vaxed/unvaxed is that because of the relative newness of this virus and so-called vaccines, nobody REALLY knows definitively one way or the other what the long term effects of either the virus or vaccines is gonna be… lots of anecdotal information and speculation, but that’s it…

The fact that you are a covtard extraordinaire disqualifies you from making an informed opinion on pretty much anything
Originally Posted by Ringman

You sound like one of the brightest posters here.

I'm talking about this vaccine with this (Covid 19) virus. Since it's a man made weaponized virus I get that it could take a while to produce an effective vaccine like Texas A&M did. It's the one they use across all of the 3rd world countries using OLD SCHOOL science. They did the same thing for the Swine Flue about 10 or 12 years ago. My understanding is that was the recipe that Texas A&M used. They just substituted the Covid virus for the Swine flue virus. But, it has not been approved for use in America since we already had several vaccines to choose from.

There are good and effective vaccines out on the market. These vaccines are not it. I did the J&J vaccine because it used a different process during development. But in the end, I didn't need it because I got something very Covid 19 like in January of 2019. I did not spend a single day with a respitory flue after I got through that episode. It did take me 12 days to get through it but I was and still am pretty bullet proof.

This pandemic was about 2 things:
1.Power and control

2. Getting Donald Trump out of office. The Covid let the democRATs put in place the biggest coup in world history with phony mail in ballots and the Dominion voting machines.

The fallout was several pharmaceutical companies made a huge pile of tax payer money and you can bet nancy pelosi and her husband cashed in while small businesses died and the democRATS COULD BUY VOTES WITH PRINTED MONEY.

kwg
Originally Posted by irfubar

The fact that you are a covtard extraordinaire disqualifies you from making an informed opinion on pretty much anything

You’re right…. It’s probably because of all the blood clots in my brain…

Over 29,981 people were reportedly killed by the COVID vaccines according to the Open VAERS website.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-prevent-anyone-getting-spreading-virus/

Jeesus….didn’t I explain my reason to get it??? Or did you already forget?

Because you don't want get genital warts 20 years from now apparently.
Trying to be rational with with the irrational?

You’re right…. It’s probably because of all the blood clots in my brain…

Haha... good answer... kudos, most have me on "ignore" smile
Originally Posted by kwg020
I'm talking about this vaccine with this (Covid 19) virus. Since it's a man made weaponized virus I get that it could take a while to produce an effective vaccine like Texas A&M did. It's the one they use across all of the 3rd world countries using OLD SCHOOL science. They did the same thing for the Swine Flue about 10 or 12 years ago. My understanding is that was the recipe that Texas A&M used. They just substituted the Covid virus for the Swine flue virus. But, it has not been approved for use in America since we already had several vaccines to choose from.

There are good and effective vaccines out on the market. These vaccines are not it. I did the J&J vaccine because it used a different process during development. But in the end, I didn't need it because I got something very Covid 19 like in January of 2019. I did not spend a single day with a respitory flue after I got through that episode. It did take me 12 days to get through it but I was and still am pretty bullet proof.

This pandemic was about 2 things:
1.Power and control

2. Getting Donald Trump out of office. The Covid let the democRATs put in place the biggest coup in world history with phony mail in ballots and the Dominion voting machines.

The fallout was several pharmaceutical companies made a huge pile of tax payer money and you can bet nancy pelosi and her husband cashed in while small businesses died and the democRATS COULD BUY VOTES WITH PRINTED MONEY.

kwg

Yep….
Covid is an RNA vaccine not a full blown DNA vaccine. If you are vaccinated for the ORIGINAL covid with the RNA vaccine you are not immune to the mutated variants. The old fashioned DNA vaccines like measles, mumps, polio, etc, actually work, but take a long time to get right. RNA was an attempt at a quick fix.
Trying to be rational with with the irrational?

Hahaha!

Yeah...getting the untested vaxx with no safety data or efficacy info was super rational.
Wonder how many of you unvaxed refused the Polio vax ?

Was in ICU six weeks with Delta. Docs said had I not been vaxed I'd be dead. I have COPD and elevated lung.

Everyone in the COVID ward except me was unvaxed.

Recall getting many, many vaxes before Viet Nam vacation. Somehow survived and am no stranger than I was before them.

90+% of those who died were unvaxed.

gene pool is improved.
Originally Posted by UpThePole

Was in ICU six weeks with Delta. Docs said had I not been vaxed I'd be dead. I have COPD and elevated lung.

Recall getting many, many vaxes before Viet Nam vacation. Somehow survived and am no stranger than I was before them.

gene pool is improved.

Over 29,981 people were reportedly killed by the COVID vaccines according to the Open VAERS website.

gene pool is improved.

"Wonder how many of you unvaxed refused the Polio vax ?"

Do you understand the difference between RNA & DNA?

"gene pool is improved"

Maybe if YOU had better 'genes' YOU would have survived without the shot[like my wife and I did-the worst strain, ALPHA].

gene pool is improved.

You are one big fugk Tard

gene pool is improved.

Your "gene pool" is now a cesspool.... congrats

gene pool is improved.

As it is based on submissions by the public, VAERS is susceptible to unverified reports, misattribution, underreporting, and inconsistent data quality.[3] Raw, unverified data from VAERS has often been used by the anti-vaccine community to justify misinformation regarding the safety of vaccines; it is generally not possible to find out from VAERS data if a vaccine caused an adverse event, or how common the event might be.[4]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccine_Adverse_Event_Reporting_System

So any nutcase can say any nutty BS just like here at the fire

gene pool is improved.

As it is based on submissions by the public, VAERS is susceptible to unverified reports, misattribution, underreporting, and inconsistent data quality.[3] Raw, unverified data from VAERS has often been used by the anti-vaccine community to justify misinformation regarding the safety of vaccines; it is generally not possible to find out from VAERS data if a vaccine caused an adverse event, or how common the event might be.[4]

Covitards will be covitards

gene pool is improved.

Got a mirror?

gene pool is improved.

Got a mirror?

You may need a mirror. No vaccine taken by me, bet you took them all
jwp475 is not a covtard....700LH is a covtard... the truth matters
Except when it comes to vax facks
It's like trying to understand or believing Biden's economics
Except when it comes to vax facks
It's like trying to understand or believing Biden's economics

If you're embarrassed for being duped just admit it and apologize.

Don't try to hide the fact that you were duped.

The truth matters. You’re a retard. That’s the truth that matters.

Oh my.... grade school level insults.... I'm sceered... hahahahhahahaha
Hey have you googled "libel" yet?

Goin put you on the list just behind Big Jim

Azzkickens goin on all over the wild west!
Are tylerw02 and UpthePole the latest Maser puppets?
Inquiring minds want to know.
Originally Posted by Raeford

Ummm.... second on the list? by the time Jim is done with him, don't think there will be much left to clean up. hahahahhahaha

Aww, you’re so cute. You come up with that in your own?

Ummm.... second on the list? by the time Jim is done with him, don't think there will be much left to clean up. hahahahhahaha

Oh? Is that a threat? We know you can’t whip your way out of a wet paper sack.

Aww sweetheart! You couldn’t whip your own cream. But bless your little heart! That’s cute.
Well aren't you just precious in the morning!
Bless your lil' heart
In the past Twyla has claimed to be a nurse that worked for the feds.... his banter here sounds very professional... so yeah I would say he is legit....
hahahhahahahahahhahaha

Never said I was anti-vax. Just anti-poison shot. This mrna crap is untested garbage and it showed. Just look at the numbers online for how many people had issues. How many died. How many are going to do. And there are some in hospitals who have stated that only 1 in 5 negative reactions to the clot shot were actually reported. You dumbfuggs held out your arms and allowed yourselves to be injected with untested, unknown substances from people who openly state they want the world to be depopulated. The special kind of dumb that some of you are can not be fixed
Lol, on display right here
All the reason one needs to avoid an injection that nobody knows the effects of which may be extremely serious and long term. To avoid a "disease" that almost everybody survives.

By the way I don't believe a thing I hear from the government or the medical journals. They have lost credibility.

Never said I was anti-vax. Just anti-poison shot. This mrna crap is untested garbage and it showed. Just look at the numbers online for how many people had issues. How many died. How many are going to do. And there are some in hospitals who have stated that only 1 in 5 negative reactions to the clot shot were actually reported. You dumbfuggs held out your arms and allowed yourselves to be injected with untested, unknown substances from people who openly state they want the world to be depopulated. The special kind of dumb that some of you are can not be fixed

He was sceered.... ;(

gene pool is improved.
The numbers were not true since day one. The gov lied and you are still buying it. I have a personal friend who worked in a local hospital dealing with covid patients and he stated that he saw a good bit more deaths from those who took the shot. Especially in the last year. You have read that they are now telling us that the clot shot doesnt work and have dropped mandates due to most people getting covid and getting immunity the natural way right? You guys are still arguing for something that even the original pukes that tried to force everyone to get jabbed are now saying doesnt work lol

gene pool is improved.

LOL

You were in the ICU because you're a genetic BITCH.

You're supposed to be dead so you're pussy ass genes leave our planet.

gene pool is improved.

So any nutcase can say any nutty BS just like here at the fire

Just like on Wikipedia

gene pool is improved.

LOL

That’s why you’re supposed to kill yourself. Until then that’s why you keep having gay time with all 400 lbs of Jimmy.
That’s why you’re supposed to kill yourself. Until then that’s why you keep having gay time with all 400 lbs of Jimmy.

Flave would never kill himself and there's no reason Jim and I can't be happy when spending time together.

By the way, I think you're a fat fugk.
Twyla is just.....precious in the mornings.

Did you dream about Jim all night Twyla?
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
I think in 10-15yrs we're going to see the real purpose of the "non-vac" jabs.
Indeed.

Flave would never kill himself and there's no reason Jim and I can't be happy when spending time together.

You shouldn’t think. You suck at it. But I’m happy you and Jimbo are happy. Maybe you’ll reduce your stress and be in a better mood.

You shouldn’t think. You suck at it. But I’m happy you and Jimbo are happy. Maybe you’ll reduce your stress and be in a better mood.
Flave and Jimbo are gonna put you on the spit.
I’m real scared.
I’m real scared.

Probably not, just stoopid. But in a precious way.
Looks like twirler has a fascination with suicide.

I'm shocked.
I’m real scared.
Who the fugg is this clown lol
I’m real scared.
Who the fugg is this clown lol

Another Covitard Supreme
Originally Posted by smokepole
Looks like twirler has a fascination with suicide.

I'm shocked.

Nah, no desire for suicide.

I’m not sure what you mean…be specific.
There are some pretty disturbing drops in fertility in heavily jabbed countries.
There are some pretty disturbing drops in fertility in heavily jabbed countries.
I've heard this, too. Do you have a source? You know how they've ruined Google, so research on it is pretty much worthless.
Anyone with 103 thousand posts that lives in the armpit of USA (S FL) can't know much about guns and hunting as in that sheet-hole there is no place to do it.

Name calling other members would be a good way to get an ass-kickin IF he ever had the balls to do it in person.

103,000 posts ! What an excuse for a life. Probably is a moderator on Facebook.
In the ICU because of obesity. Maybe put down the ho hos and take a walk

gene pool is improved.

LOL

Anyone with 103 thousand posts that lives in the armpit of USA (S FL) can't know much about guns and hunting as in that sheet-hole there is no place to do it.

Name calling other members would be a good way to get an ass-kickin IF he ever had the balls to do it in person.

I love this post.... smile lmao

You'd have to be up a pole to make that post

You'd have to be up a pole to make that post

The pole is up her ass
The head of Pfizer, who has pushed this garbage on all of us, has announced he has the Wuhan flu. Funny that he has caught the very thing he said his magic potion would stop..... he claims he's had 4 of his own jabs.......Gee......I guess somebody's either totally ignorant about vaccines, or lying.
© 24hourcampfire