Home
My girlfriends pup, this dog is the best I love it. She was given it as a puppy from a friend who couldn't keep it. Said it was a pure pit. I'm thinking it has more hound or lab than pit. Just a laid back lazy dog that hardly gets out of first gear. Just celebrated his first birthday [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Spoiled? Happy?Loved maybe.
Fice dog.
the love child of one of the lighter mastiffs and a chocolate lab
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
The wife just said the same thing.
That's honestly what I was leaning towards, the dog is definitely a blessing
Mix with dogue de bordeaux.
Whatever he is, he's lucky
I guess Staffordshire\Lab.
Originally Posted by TBREW401

I'm definitely the lucky one
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

My Mom would have said Hienz 57 variety.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS
Looks like part mastiff
A Sooner! He’s like lotta folks aka just as soon to sit on his ass as anything else!
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
A Sooner! He’s like lotta folks aka just as soon to sit on his ass as anything else!

Beat me to it.

Yep --- Mastiff in the mix - big old water spilling all over the floor shake them out jowls. Nice calm / intellegent eyes.
Hooch
Looks just like Docrockets dog which is half lab and pit or one of the bullie breeds.
Pit x mastiff of some type.
Subtle brag, smokeshow girlfriend. I like it. smile

Well done.

Oh, and I'm on board with the pit/mastiff mix as well. Momma bitch was the pitty ... they're well-known hooers.
Large
Not pure but a Pit mix for sure.

Just be careful, it's sizing you and the missus up for a meal, you can tell by the one picture it was taste testing her for a future meal.......
Originally Posted by steve4102
Hooch

Part anyway

Hadnt heard that one. we used to say "the sooner you feed him the sooner he $hits"
Did you say twins??

Originally Posted by Irving_D
Originally Posted by TBREW401

I'm definitely the lucky one

Pit/Mastiff. Hopefully keeps the Mastiff personality.

Hadnt heard that one. we used to say "the sooner you feed him the sooner he $hits"

Where I come from a sooner is a dog that will just as soon chit in the house as chit outside....
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Looks just like Docrockets dog which is half lab and pit or one of the bullie breeds.
Yup. We have a black/white version with very similar markings.
No question a Pit mix. I’m going Red Bone hound
For other half. Possibly Mastiff, but I say hound. No lab in that.
Looks like a pit. Just like the one the tweaker was leading downtown, the other day.
© 24hourcampfire