Home
I was hauling stone in my John Deere 4x4 tractor bucket yesterday and as I passed my swimming pool deck, my hot little wife kept flashing me with her 38 inch rack, and then she'd "moon" me too..........boy, I tell ya, life up on the mountain in the woods is GREAT!
Apparently YOUR honeymoon ain't over............

This too shall pass.
Thread is worthless without pictures . . .
She trying to tell you something and you ain't listening
Never let stupid work get in the way of play. Got it?
Enjoy it while ye may. If she is still around at age 65 that will be a different thing...
Mine is somewhat more subtle, but the neighbor women do that every time I pass by.
My wife's parents were missionaries, making her a lifetime prude.
Originally Posted by CCCC
Mine is somewhat more subtle, but the neighbor women do that every time I pass by.

laugh
Originally Posted by Clarkm

Hopefully they taught her the position...........

Usually that has the opposite effect on girls raised that way. wink
Originally Posted by nimblehunter
I was hauling stone in my John Deere 4x4 tractor bucket yesterday and as I passed my swimming pool deck, my hot little wife kept flashing me with her 38 inch rack, and then she'd "moon" me too..........boy, I tell ya, life up on the mountain in the woods is GREAT!

You too, huh?
Practically everyday! No pics
Originally Posted by Yoder409

Doggy?
Funny thing you should ask.Your wife does that to me also. grin
Could be the tractor😀
When she does that........
Look over your shoulder to see if the neighbor's standing there! It might not be you she's flashing 😁
Tractors so tend to have that effect on women.

Just settle down.

Your wife flashes everybody.
Added to the list of things that never happened.
My wife doesn't do that when I'm hauling stone, only when I'm crushing it with my bare hands.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Added to the list of things that never happened.

laugh
Yes

She better…we paid $8500 for em
Wife does it all the time or she sends me pics while I'm at work. Our honeymoon is still going strong after 25 years 👍
Pictures or it didn't happen

WS

Do you have any pictures of your wife naked?
I'm glad you had a good day hauling stone.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

You wannna buy some? cool
Wife does it all the time or she sends me pics while I'm at work. Our honeymoon is still going strong after 25 years 👍

Same here friend. Couple of turds on here though that probably have a mancrush on each other.

You wannna buy some? cool
He asked for wives, not husbands

Friend you have a problem if you passed the pool more than once without stopping! GW
Apparently YOUR honeymoon ain't over............

This too shall pass.

Bingo!

You gonna show them to your boyfriend to get him aroused?
Originally Posted by AKduck
Could be the tractor😀
Originally Posted by RUM7

Definitely the tractor🚜

I’d flash you too!
Originally Posted by AKduck
Could be the tractor😀
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Doggy?
[Linked Image from y.yarn.co]

Geez you MarxTards are Tards ..
You want buy Some ..

Hahaha Hahaha
well hell, you gave her a pool to hang out at while you work

its the least she can do!
Originally Posted by jackmountain

You gonna show them to your boyfriend to get him aroused?

Queenie should post a picture of Salmon Idaho.
Originally Posted by worriedman
Enjoy it while ye may. If she is still around at age 65 that will be a different thing...

Yeah, she''l lift her pant legs to flash him then.....
When I was 24 my then girlfriend got fake tits put in. It came as a shock to me because she had a beautiful smallish rack already and didn't need em. She was just 21.

Anyhow, she couldn't wait to flash those new tits whenever or wherever. Women are largely insane. Put sex into the mix and they are completely insane. I'll never understand them... which is fine.
Originally Posted by RUM7
Especially if you have varied assortment of attachments…
2 pages of replies and no pics? WTF??!!??
Nope, but I did get several road hummers out of the deal from the ex.
Time to up your game. Get her a wearable vibrator that you can control from an app on you phone.

https://www.we-vibe.com/us/jive
We need pics!
She thinks your tractor’s sexy!
Originally Posted by Stammster
Time to up your game. Get her a wearable vibrator that you can control from an app on you phone.

https://www.we-vibe.com/us/jive
Sheesh that's dangerous.
He might fall off the tractor.
Originally Posted by smokepole
My wife doesn't do that when I'm hauling stone, only when I'm crushing it with my bare hands.

Rookie.

Gotta crush stone with your dick.

P
Originally Posted by Huntz
Funny thing you should ask.Your wife does that to me also. grin

Beat me to it. laugh
Pics or it never happened.

Post image or imgur....

👍👍👍
Is the OP bragging or complaining?

Personally I'd have kept my good fortune to myself...
Took mine on a trail cam check last week she was driving the mule tried to pull that off but she was driving to fast camera delay
Are you asking us how to clutch the tractor? Or, clutch the gal?
Married 41 years. Still a stone cold killer.
She's always been a good sport.
Nimblehunter: And YOU kept driving your tractor?
I hope not.
Good for you on the perky wife thing.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
© 24hourcampfire