Home
Well done. Too bad he did not give the thug's head a few licks against the concrete.

https://generaldispatch.whatfinger....-2022-caught-on-amcrest-security-camera/

Enjoy.

L.W.
To bad that girl did not kick him in the nadds a couple times
Gotta love the ending
Bloody perp and only his victim hurt.
The woman that was stolen from worked the thief over, and over and over.
Poor Good Sam will probably get sued or charged for that.
good deal........ggod guy 1

badd guy ......0
I'm in no condition to brawl. But if I was that big ole' boy who had the thief down, I would have swelled up his face for putting me through the trouble.

That guy is too nice.
The chick getting random kicks in there was hilarious. I'd probably hit it though. Robber had 275 laying on him, that'll tire anybody out.
Probably no charges.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
The chick getting random kicks in there was hilarious. I'd probably hit it though. Robber had 275 laying on him, that'll tire anybody out.

And that 275 whipped his ass too. Don't forget that.
Ahhh. I was hoping for a poarche monkeee.
Too fat to run,
Too old to fight.

Grand does my talking.
He mentioned 'the guy in the blue' saying let him up, you're hurting him, needs a great punch in the mouth. Hate people like that, the type kont that always takes a losers side.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
He mentioned 'the guy in the blue' saying let him up, you're hurting him, needs a great punch in the mouth. Hate people like that, the type kont that always takes a losers side.

What do you expect from Hollyweird.

Hope the DA does not press charges against the big guy for Kidnapping or any other BS Crime for stopping the Perp.
It is Commyfornia
!
"You're hurting him"

"Yeah, stupid should hurt"
Originally Posted by ol_mike

The LAPD cops I used to know were not nearly so compassionate with criminals. grin Of course, after "Rodney King," that all changed. They're all retired now.

L.W.
Should receive the key to the city.
That Dude is a True American!!
Yes, no degree of praise for him by society would be too much.
Originally Posted by funshooter

I didnt see any blood on the perp, and Im another one in no condition to brawl, but if I was the guy on top, the perp woulda bled out by the time EMTs arrived.
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by funshooter

I didnt see any blood on the perp, and Im another one in no condition to brawl, but if I was the guy on top, the perp woulda bled out by the time EMTs arrived.

The big guy said that he had blood on his arm that he wiped off and it was not his
If I heard the conversation right.
the Blood had to have come from the perps. mouth when he tried to bite the big guy.

I agree the big guy did good.

We need to stand up to the bad guys or they will take over everything.
Just look at Society right now.
© 24hourcampfire