Home
Texas police department defends Kyle Rittenhouse selfie amid online backlash: 'Not how our country works'

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-po...nline-backlash-not-how-our-country-works

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Um …………….. I do believe he was declared INNOCENT by The Jury.
If people don't start pushing back, these weirdos will run everything. Good for him.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
This. Hero, in fact.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
This. Hero, in fact.

Yep
Thrall is a nice place. Good for them. Wonder if What's Your Beef Steakhouse is still there.
I go through there on the way to the lease, good for Thrall
Awesome! Was just up there today picking up a load of Used T post.

Ok, well San Gabriel just north of Thrall. Mebbe 10 miles!
Glad the chief didn't back down.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

I had to look up Thrall. Knew I’d been through there before, but I couldn’t remember where it was at.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
This. Hero, in fact.

Spot on!

I had to look up Thrall. Knew I’d been through there before, but I couldn’t remember where it was at.

Neal Thrall Texas used to have the record for most rainfall in a 24 hr period from anywhere in North America. Somewhere around 1923??? I don’t think the record still holds. i dont know. Was from a hurricane. Something like 31" i. 24 hours???

At that time mom’s mon and dad lived up north of there in the cotton patch around Bartlett Tex. Maybe 20 miles N. She told me stories of going to Georgetown and seeing all manner of sheets blankets and clothing up in the cottonwood trees alone the San Gabriel!!!!
Last time I was through Thrall.....it was just a wide spot in the road. 1982? 1983?
About the same with Hutto!

When I lived in Taylor, the big eating places were Louie Mueller's BBQ, Mares "Half&Half" BBQ and the Noack Bar, Grill and Steakhouse.

How long ago was that?
I could get a schooner of beer, a 16 oz porterhouse and fries and walk out for $5.00 including tip! 😀
Originally Posted by martinstrummer
Last time I was through Thrall.....it was just a wide spot in the road. 1982? 1983?
About the same with Hutto!

When I lived in Taylor, the big eating places were Louie Mueller's BBQ, Mares "Half&Half" BBQ and the Noack Bar, Grill and Steakhouse.

How long ago was that?
I could get a schooner of beer, a 16 oz porterhouse and fries and walk out for $5.00 including tip! 😀

Martinstrummer,

I worked with Mares brother at TxDOT over 45 years ago. 😁😁😁
Oldes son lives on FM 112 about 14-15 miles east of Noack.
Taylor got all P.C. and did away with the
Rattlesnake Sacking Championship.
Originally Posted by poboy

Yes they did ! All the old Czechs there I used to drink beer with are ded!!
Originally Posted by poboy

Yes they did ! All the old Czechs there I used to drink beer with are ded!!

And Samsung id about to open their massive facility there between Hutto and Taylor. Boy I got the t post from today said he was gonna try and cash in on the land boom like I’m trying to on the Elon Musk boom.
Location, location, location.
Bingo!!
A kid stould up [bleep] them
Found it!

On September 1 and 10, 1921, the remnants of a hurricane moved over Williamson County. The center of the storm became stationary over Thrall, dropping a storm total of 39.7 inches of rain in 36 hours.[12]

Eighty-seven people drowned in and near Taylor, and 93 in Williamson County. Thrall rainfall was 23.4 inches during 6 hours, 31.8 in. during 12 hours, and 36.4 in. during 18 hours.[13] This storm caused the most deadly floods in Texas, with a total of 215 fatalities.
Found it!

On September 1 and 10, 1921, the remnants of a hurricane moved over Williamson County. The center of the storm became stationary over Thrall, dropping a storm total of 39.7 inches of rain in 36 hours.[12]

Eighty-seven people drowned in and near Taylor, and 93 in Williamson County. Thrall rainfall was 23.4 inches during 6 hours, 31.8 in. during 12 hours, and 36.4 in. during 18 hours.[13] This storm caused the most deadly floods in Texas, with a total of 215 fatalities.

Damn !!!
Neal that is all blackland gumbo too! I bet they bogged many a mule in that afterwards

Damn pretty cotton tho!!!

Anything that gets those Austin morons upset is fine by me. Unfortunately, this won't convince some of them to go back to Kalifornia.
© 24hourcampfire