Home
All good citizens have come to the realization that the denizens of the NWO/WEF/Federal Reserve/DOJ/EU have pushed immorality for their own benefit.A nation that embraces immorality is a nation that's ripe for conquering.

The citizens of Belgrade,Serbia have made their intentions known and will appose the parade of sodomites scheduled by the European Union.

Reportedly 50,000 citizens of Belgrade made their opposition to the homosexual false pride parade known to the politicos.

50,000 March in Protest Against Pride Parade in Belgrade, Serbia

Some fifty thousand protesters took to the streets of the Serbian capital of Belgrade on Sunday, calling for the cancellation of an upcoming EuroPride event scheduled for September 12-18.

Chanting slogans such as “Hands off our children!” and “Stop the parade of shame!” Belgrade residents rallied in support of traditional family values and against LGBT indoctrination.

Fake news media reported:

EuroPride, a multi-day event sponsored by the LGBT community, is hosted by a different European city each year, last year’s having taken place in Copenhagen, Denmark.

According to EuroPride organizers, Belgrade will be the first city in Southeast Europe and the first outside the EEA (European Economic Area) to host a major event for the European LGBT community.

“This is a milestone for the LGBTI+ community in the whole region and the beginning of a new era,” the EuroPride2022 website declares.

“In the Western Balkans, the LGBTI+ community faces deep inequality and discrimination,” the site states. “EuroPride in Belgrade is a turning point in the region, validating the efforts of LGBTI+ activists to achieve equality and empowering them to continue the fight.”

Sunday’s protest received support from the Serbian Orthodox Church, which has voiced opposition to the gay pride event taking place in Belgrade.

https://www.breitbart.com/social-ju...ch-protest-pride-parade-belgrade-serbia/
Most people dont care what others do unless you parade it down the street to shove it down their throat. Now you have made it a problem.
The goal of homosexual marriage was to act as a stepping stone to eventually legitimizing pedophilia.

1.Homosexual marriage

2. Polyamory

3.Polygamy

4 Pedophilia.
Originally Posted by rte
The goal of homosexual marriage was to act as a stepping stone to eventually legitimizing pedophilia.

1.Homosexual marriage

2. Polyamory

3.Polygamy

4 Pedophilia.

Just asking for clarification on my part, how is polygamy part of that list as a stepping stone? The reason I ask is, when I think of polygamy, I think of the FLDS Mormons. That's all I really know or have heard about polygamy, aside from what occurred in the Bible. That's likely why I cannot put 2 and 2 together, if you wouldn't mind educating me a bit on this, I would appreciate it.

I completely agree that the push behind the normalization of and legalization of homosexual marriage is eventually legalizing pedophilia.
Destroying Biblical norms?
Pushback against ...., Rte.

I see what you did there or poor choice of words? wink
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
Originally Posted by rte

1.Homosexual marriage

2. Polyamory

3.Polygamy

4 Pedophilia.

Just asking for clarification on my part, how is polygamy part of that list as a stepping stone? The reason I ask is, when I think of polygamy, I think of the FLDS Mormons. That's all I really know or have heard about polygamy, aside from what occurred in the Bible. That's likely why I cannot put 2 and 2 together, if you wouldn't mind educating me a bit on this, I would appreciate it.

I completely agree that the push behind the normalization of and legalization of homosexual marriage is eventually legalizing pedophilia.
It is like tearing down an old house to build a new one to you specs.
Good for Serbia.

We have the SSS policy for folks that get somewhat out of line with game issues.

Why not a CDS policy (close door and shut up) for this deal.

I'm older than dirt and can't recall ever witnessing a straight pride parade. Similarly, I don't recall ever telling a soul whether I was gay or straight.

Don't see a real need to flaunt one's leanings.
Polygamy is against Biblical teaching although God allowed it. The verses about why are pretty scarse. It's illegal here in all cases. While it's not nearly as serious as homosex which is totally condemned in the Bible, breaking down all marriage laws is part of their plan. They want to destroy the traditional family because it's the backbone of civilization. The black population is a classic example of what happens when the family is torn apart.
The list didn't list beastiality. It'll come, too.
There's nothing wrong with getting the perverts all together in a group- - - - -it's called a "target-rich environment". If their gathering place is ringed well in advance with remotely-triggered IED's, so much the better.
41% of those that have Monkey Pox are also HIV Positive
This is a Major Health Issue..
Of course to the Global Hummingbirds it’s just a small price to pay ..
The Double Standards on World Health Issues is Nauseating..

Roll Them or They Roll You
Jew bullshit, and the entire world has been taken in by it. Evil incarnate. You got people worshipping their destroyers and they're just too stupid to connect any dots...not that they'd want to. White Christian society deserves to go down in flames at this point.

I dunno where it all ends. Maybe there will come a reckoning, but I'd wager, not, at this stage.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Polygamy is against Biblical teaching although God allowed it. The verses about why are pretty scarse. It's illegal here in all cases. While it's not nearly as serious as homosex which is totally condemned in the Bible, breaking down all marriage laws is part of their plan. They want to destroy the traditional family because it's the backbone of civilization. The black population is a classic example of what happens when the family is torn apart.

What biblical teachings? Curious
Excellent.
Originally Posted by akrange

Sounds like natural selection to me.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

The queers are way ahead of you.....

Archive link so CBS does not get clicks

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
VLB don't become too focused on any one of these aberrations of unions.In total they are being used to eventually destroy traditional marriage.

Even though Jag posted his comment as a question,he's right on the money.
"Destroying Biblical norms?"
Good for the Serbs, they should be rounding them up and shipping them out of their country.

As to what's really going on about with the push to legitimize the whole LGBQT thing.............Satan is leading the cause, because he knows it goes against God's word, and therefore destroys the things the Bible teaches us are the right way to live. The whole LGBQT movement has never been about anything other than an attack on God and Christians.
Originally Posted by rte

1.Homosexual marriage

2. Polyamory

3.Polygamy

4 Pedophilia.

^^^^ The truth.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Jew bullshit, and the entire world has been taken in by it. Evil incarnate. You got people worshipping their destroyers and they're just too stupid to connect any dots...not that they'd want to. White Christian society deserves to go down in flames at this point.

I dunno where it all ends. Maybe there will come a reckoning, but I'd wager, not, at this stage.

Got nothing to do with Jews. The Old Testament condemns homosexuality in no uncertain terms as does Judaism.
Originally Posted by jdm953

Sounds like natural selection to me.

Keep your Contact List Safe and Short ..
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Its not merely or only "Biblical norms", it's also natural law. Homosexuality would still be wrong even if every religion in the world said it was right. Its unnatural.
Letting two queers adopt a couple of children is absolute child abuse like our transportation secretary (Buttgreaser) and his queer partner are doing!!

Hell ain’t half-full yet!!
Originally Posted by rte
VLB don't become too focused on any one of these aberrations of unions.In total they are being used to eventually destroy traditional marriage.

Even though Jag posted his comment as a question,he's right on the money.
"Destroying Biblical norms?"

Thank you for the clarification
Apparently the Serbs involved there have realized some of the basic drivers for such public demonstration.

People who engage in serious deviant behavior may feel some personal shame and guilt due to their chosen behavior but, more than that, many feel frowned upon and isolated from the human mainstream due to their aberrant practices. That seems unavoidable, but the feeling is persistent and often pervasive. The alternative to ending their personal deviant practices (and thus maybe shame/guilt/isolation)is to somehow aspire for acceptance and strive to gain one form or another of acceptance.

Thus the carefully planned and executed programs aimed at gaining some public legitimacy - in more recent times through political clout and quasi legal remedies - with the apparent hope of gaining at least the perception of legitimacy. Most humans are willing to live and let live - to not make undue notice or noise about queer behavior. But, most free and wise humans will not tolerate being told what to think and what values to embrace - the "in your face" demands of aberrant types are, in the least, irritating.

Apparently those Serbs do not worship at the throne or "wokeness" as do other societies, nor have they abandoned their normative standards in order to appease some deviant minority. They are reacting just as the vast majority of normal human beings have reacted for all of recorded time.
Good for the Serbs.Wish it would happen here.
Are there tall buildings in Serbia? Sounds like an excellent venue for a Pride fest.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
It's all just behavior.

There is no such thing as a homosexual. Just like robbers are simply people willing to engage in robbery.
Too bad Americans won't do that. No, Americans don't care what other people do in their own bedrooms (see how it's not staying in the bedroom???). They don't care about the effect on society (society??? who needs it!).

Yep, and with reduced immunity.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Its not merely or only "Biblical norms", it's also natural law. Homosexuality would still be wrong even if every religion in the world said it was right. Its unnatural.

Amen
Pushback against ...., Rte.

I see what you did there or poor choice of words? wink

Pushing back like a goat overlooking a cliff in Afghanistan.
Those Arab Spring characters in Egypt a few years back were doing some of that pushback.
Pushing them faags right back off the roof.
Good for the Serbians. What’s that famous quote we hear so often here in the USA, yet continue to ignore? “The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.”
It’s a three-step process.

Tolerance>acceptance >celebration

Tolerance - knowing it happens, and not objecting

Acceptance - convincing yourself it’s in the range of normal behavior

Celebration - pride parades

Remember how the hue and cry went through that transition?

Homos became gay. Then gays and lesbians. Then it was LGBT. Next was incorporating the previously forbidden word -queer. Now, it’s a word of pride.
Now they own half the damn alphabet. LGBTQ-XYZ+

Classic incrementalism.
If we tried to exercise our (Conservatives) right to free speech here and 50,000 of us gathered like the good folks of Belgrade did to collectively make our voices heard in opposing the homosexual agenda we’d immediately be labeled white supremacists and our speech would be labeled as hate speech by the left and their propaganda wing of the MSM.

It’s a damn shame that Belgrade is currently enjoying greater freedom than that of the United States.
© 24hourcampfire