Home
(CNN)Albert Bourla, CEO of drugmaker Pfizer, has tested positive for Covid-19 and has "very mild symptoms," he said in a tweet on Monday.

"I would like to let you know that I have tested positive for #COVID19," Bourla wrote. "I am thankful to have received four doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, and I am feeling well while experiencing very mild symptoms. I am isolating and have started a course of Paxlovid."
Lmao
Wow, his vaccines are so ineffective that he needs more of his own medicine (Paxlovid) to fight what his vaccine didn't prevent.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Wow, his vaccines are so ineffective that he needs more of his own medicine (Paxlovid) to fight what his vaccine didn't prevent.
One of the drugs in that pill is the standard prescription for HIV. It seems that COVID-19 was made by splicing HIV into a bat virus.
He is lying to the goyim. Likely has 0 doses.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Well he needs to say he’d taken it all in hopes that the sheeple will hear and buy more.

Of course the fact that the virus is virtually powerless to cause serious illness now that’s it’s been in circulation so long doesn’t get mentioned.

But man get boosted and buy the latest Pfizer offering or you could DIE!!
Get yo boosta !
WHo gives a f u ck. I will be so glad when we get to a point where the covidiots stop tweeting and bleating that they got sick. Like, who the f u ck needs to know that you have the sniffles other than your family and workplace? STFU
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
WHo gives a f u ck. I will be so glad when we get to a point where the covidiots stop tweeting and bleating that they got sick. Like, who the f u ck needs to know that you have the sniffles other than your family and workplace? STFU

If you made as much money as he did off this i am sure you’d feel differently.
The crime is calling it a vaccine. It’s gene therapy at best.
the irony of this is lost on the convinced liberals
Cant find the tweet now but it highlighted the fact that several "influencers" have tweeted that nearly exact same quote;

"I would like to let you know that I have tested positive for #COVID19. I am thankful to have received four doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, and I am feeling well while experiencing very mild symptoms. I am isolating and have started a course of Paxlovid."

The lies and gas lighting never stop. It's a concerted effort.
[Linked Image from c.tenor.com]
Originally Posted by Morewood
Cant find the tweet now but it highlighted the fact that several "influencers" have tweeted that nearly exact same quote;

The below? Clear Jewish media coordination.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
😆

The same verbage.
Thank the Lord she was vaccinated. 4 doses. Otherwise, "it would have been much worse."
Nice work, Stickfight. That's it!
All these high falooting fuggs probably got saline to begin with anyways.
Think they would take their own fuuuged up schit???
He says very mild symptoms good for him those 4 shots saved his life.
Originally Posted by 257Bob
(CNN)Albert Bourla, CEO of drugmaker Pfizer, has tested positive for Covid-19 and has "very mild symptoms," he said in a tweet on Monday.

"I would like to let you know that I have tested positive for #COVID19," Bourla wrote. "I am thankful to have received four doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, and I am feeling well while experiencing very mild symptoms. I am isolating and have started a course of Paxlovid."

His best bet is to order some ivermectin from an Indian pharmacy.
Wannabe Eurotrash lefty President of the place I work, Mr. We need to come together as a family (go team!) his self has had it 3 times after getting all his shots and boosters.
Of 21 of us, three of us refused to kiss his ass and only one of us has missed work due to China Flu.
I hope he dies.
© 24hourcampfire