Home
I had only one GF in HS, but for Christmas, 1969 she gave me a gigantic bottle of English Leather ( looked like it was 1/2 a quart, ha) and I used it for the next 3 1/2 years (two of it I was a soldier overseas) When I got out, my current wife of 48 1/2 years gave me some Aramis Cologne. It did smell great (and she loves it still!) She wore Heaven Sent and later Ciarra. Even now, when I use either one, just the Aroma smell brings back many memories.

How about you guys, anything "Special" your Lady ( dating, married, etc) really liked you to wear? I still miss "making out" like we used to, ha. I still get Sugar, but not in the car anymore!!
Bitch come runnin’ cologne for the win! grin
Perfume is for women.
Originally Posted by Jim_Knight
I had only one GF in HS, but for Christmas, 1969 she gave me a gigantic bottle of English Leather ( looked like it was 1/2 a quart, ha) and I used it for the next 3 1/2 years (two of it I was a soldier overseas) When I got out, my current wife of 48 1/2 years gave me some Aramis Cologne. It did smell great (and she loves it still!) She wore Heaven Sent and later Ciarra. Even now, when I use either one, just the Aroma smell brings back many memories.

How about you guys, anything "Special" your Lady ( dating, married, etc) really liked you to wear? I still miss "making out" like we used to, ha. I still get Sugar, but not in the car anymore!!

Amazing! Our stories are Similar. Aramis, about as long as you!
I still miss making out like I used to, among other things, before getting married.

Fughking wedding cake.
Perfume my wife has is "Bodacious" very hard to find now nearly UN-obtanium. Last I bought her cost a couple of benji's Brings back old memories when she wears it now , when she does she always declares "she's wafting"....
Aramis was nice and Canoe too.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Perfume is for women.

What’s your choice?
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Perfume is for women.

What’s your choice?

Depends what you’re wearing. I’m not too picky, whatever you have on the dresser I guess.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
#1. Soap

#2. Sweat
I don’t wear foo-foo.
Perfume is for women, and even they shouldnt wear it. Its all nauseating and offensive. Makes me want to puke. Just wash your cooter, dont wear that crap. Its a throwback to the time when regular bathing wasnt obtainable. It was better than the alternative. No excuse for that reek now.
Old Spice. She still wears Chanell #5.
Originally Posted by ironbender
#1. Soap

#2. Sweat

#3 road apples
Originally Posted by ElAhrairah
Perfume is for women, and even they shouldnt wear it. Its all nauseating and offensive. Makes me want to puke. Just wash your cooter, dont wear that crap. Its a throwback to the time when regular bathing wasnt obtainable. It was better than the alternative. No excuse for that reek now.

That covers it for me as well. I can’t stand to be near anyone who needs to wear that smelly stuff.
Odour de Taco Bell...😂
Damn, that was 50+ years ago. I have no idea of what cologne I used. If any.
bay rum after a shave
tuscany
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Aqua Vulva, and Benson & Hedges

pull alla the fine womens, marry the first thing you see
Money

🦫
Hai Karate was a panty wetter.
For pickin up da womens outside the club nothin I mean nothin works better than a little starting fluid on a bandanna, higher the ether content the better. The womens be droppin at your feet!
Originally Posted by ironbender
#1. Soap

#2. Sweat

#3 road apples
This is not about aphrodisiacs.
First wife loved White Shoulders, she'd spray me down with it she liked it so much.
Either 10w30 or diesel#2.
Skin Bracer. I know, weird.
Not one to wear cologne but I swear her fave was Smokey Sweaty Hunting Camp.
Perfume is for women.
Deet has always been a favorite while camping.

🦫
G96 “Triple Action” Gun Treatment.

It Cleans, Lubricates, and Protects.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Either 10w30 or diesel#2.

Let me guess, she was a Mechanics wench. wink
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Aqua Vulva, and Benson & Hedges

pull alla the fine womens, marry the first thing you see

laugh
Originally Posted by blanket
bay rum after a shave

How about Clubman Pinaud for old school?
[quote=Steve]Not one to wear cologne but I swear her fave was Smokey Sweaty Hunting Camp[ quote]

Humm. Ever wonder where she got used to thet? wink
Originally Posted by ol_mike
First wife loved White Shoulders, she'd spray me down with it she liked it so much.
Is that a dandruff shampoo?
Aqua Vulva

Ha!
Hoppes № 9
The great smell of Brut.
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Is that a dandruff shampoo?

I think so
Pachtouli oil in the 70s
Shalimar and Old Spice and Burning Rubber.
Stetson then.

Bourbon now.

Not actual bourbon(although I have a lot of that, but TRY not to wear it)…she found it at Bath and Body Works. It smells great, and she loves it. Not as much as I love Bourbon though. 🥃

Doc_Holidude
Had an uncle that was a bass player ina south Texas band. Occasionally played for Johnny Bush. Welded all day on ranches and in the oil patch. Has like a pint of schidt labeled " Roar" on dash of the pickup. Douche down with it and then was settin’ up amps for the dance.
Hoppes #9
If you didn't wear Drakkar Noir in the 80s you weren't a playa....
Originally Posted by fortymile

Daaamn!!! Looking back at myself differently now.

Or Elsha...
No cologne, no perfume, ever, thankfully.
Stetson. Do they still make that?
Originally Posted by SockPuppet

Think I saw it at Dollar General
Musta been that Old Spice stick deodorant,,,,,,,,,,,
mine is essence of diesel.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

😱😱

LOL,, I just checked the hall closet, I GOTS A BOTTLE OF IT ! ! ! I never used it too much and didn't throw it away cause it wasn't empty.
Got a bottle of Opium sitting there beside it.

Antique cologne, it has to be over 30 years old, the Opium maybe late 90's. laugh
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

😱😱

They say ""you can't make this schitt up"" I like to think that is true !!! laugh
No idea what it’s called. Wife bought it and likes it so much that I just spray it in the air. It gets her attention when I want it😉
Wild Country Musk by AVON.
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
No idea what it’s called. Wife bought it and likes it so much that I just spray it in the air. It gets her attention when I want it😉

Seen it a hunnerd times
Originally Posted by EdM
No cologne, no perfume, ever, thankfully.

Same here, thankfully.
Brutus 33
Tommy fieldnegger
High School until freshman year in college: Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani. Too many people started to wear it and I didn’t want to remind women of other men.

Sophomore year in college until Senior year: Romance Silver by Ralph Lauren. This was panty melter until they either changed it or my body chemistry changed. Started to smell different.

Senior year in college: Reaction by Kenneth Cole. Not great, just bridging the gap.

22 until now (39): Black by Kenneth Cole. It wears well and the wife loves it. Sometimes a use a little Ballsy spray on the junk too.
Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani. She still buys it for me.
The smell of BenGay got the ladies at the bingo hall all hot and bothered.
Sure [bleep] for the win
bonfire or bbq smoke

not sure why but she loves the smell of it if I've been doing either one since we were dating

maybe I should douse myself in liquid smoke once in awhile
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Hoppes № 9

What he said.
Originally Posted by KFWA
bonfire or bbq smoke

not sure why but she loves the smell of it if I've been doing either one since we were dating

maybe I should douse myself in liquid smoke once in awhile

I was firing my smokehouse for a week with some jowl bacon hanging, 3 days of hickory in 2 rotations of cold smoke.

Wore that same Carhartt chore coat to the cardiac lab for a stress test. ☠️💀💀💀

Nurses in there wanted to follow me home.

At least the chubby ones did.
Back to the point tho

Real deer hunters forbid that shît in the house
Chubby nurses are a treasure.
For the most part I haven't worn cologne or after shave since high school.
WD-40 and horse sweat.
Skin so Soft. Will keep the gnats at bay also.

I have a half bottle of Polo. It was from my wife's father. He used to bathe in it. He died before we were married, and I guess she couldn't get rid of it. I occasionally use it if going to a wedding or such. Bottle is at least 30 years old now.

Clyde
LOL - a bow Hunter friend of mine wears eau de skunk! Pepe le phew approved. I’m pretty sure his prowess is lacking elsewhere.
I wear D&G "The One" and get a lot of compliments on it.
Bobo...
AKA: Polo
Decades ago...

What me and my buds in the 3/187th called it.
Go out with out wives and girlfriends to the bars.
Aka: put on some "honk on Bobo"
Drop on inside of both wrist and then rub on your neck.
A little does alot, slot does little.

"Honk on Bobo" meant getting a BJ.
Schit was like Kyptonite to women..
🤣🤣🤣
So we just called it "Bobo" when asked what it was we all was wearing.

Khanarella searched frantically at a buncha high end department stores for a bottle of Bobo...
Clerks... all female at those stores never heard of Bobo

She could never find it, then asked where I bought Bobo cologne. at.

I was in the doghouse for about 2 weeks after I got done laughing and explained it all to her.
Then she called all the other wives and girlfriends in the circle about it.
Kinda awkward that next morning going into the unit and all of us in on the Bobo code word.
But we all got belly laughs as each one of us described how we all got scuffed up by our old ladies about Bobo and what it meant.
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wife must have been lured by my natural essence since I've never worn any.
My wife says Hoppy's number 9 followed by a close second by ....burnt Auto tranny fluid... I remember them both ...
Originally Posted by renegade50
Bobo...
AKA: Polo
Decades ago...

What me and my buds in the 3/187th called it.
Go out with out wives and girlfriends to the bars.
Aka: put on some "honk on Bobo"
Drop on inside of both wrist and then rub on your neck.
A little does alot, slot does little.

"Honk on Bobo" meant getting a BJ.
Schit was like Kyptonite to women..
🤣🤣🤣
So we just called it "Bobo" when asked what it was we all was wearing.

Khanarella searched frantically at a buncha high end department stores for a bottle of Bobo...
Clerks... all female at those stores never heard of Bobo

She could never find it, then asked where I bought Bobo cologne. at.

I was in the doghouse for about 2 weeks after I got done laughing and explained it all to her.
Then she called all the other wives and girlfriends in the circle about it.
Kinda awkward that next morning going into the unit and all of us in on the Bobo code word.
But we all got belly laughs as each one of us described how we all got scuffed up by our old ladies about Bobo and what it meant.
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

oh hell> she went looking for bobo cool
Once, back when I was married, the ex said to me that I smelled like a combination of Scotch and fart. Though it was one of the prouder moments in my life, I'm not entirely sure that particular 'scent' was her favorite.
at least you ruined it for the guy that follow you. He has to smell like lavender for her everyday
Odour de pussa is my favorite.
Originally Posted by Stammster

Originally Posted by 1911a1
Originally Posted by Stammster

LOL laugh
Stetson.

She loved my hat also!

Virgil B.
Just a dab of Hoppe's #9 behind each ear lobe still gets me excited.
In Minnesota, "where the women are strong, the men are handsome, and the children are above average", I've noticed quite a few women wearing English Leather (men's cologne). What's going on...too poor to buy their own fragrance or dikes making a statement? Inquiring minds want to know.
Jade East around 1964.
© 24hourcampfire